[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This Will be a Daily Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: TY04039SmoochyFrog.jpg (87 KB, 275x269) Image search: [Google]
TY04039SmoochyFrog.jpg
87 KB, 275x269
/Pol/ is wasting it's potential.

Meme magic is real, it is manipulation of social media and it has proven to have already effected current culture.

This isn't some dramatic bullshit. I have heard mainstream pundits who are reactions to progressive liberalism showcase and use news stories and rhetoric clearly coined and propagated from this community.

This community taps into a raw dissidence in society and it's seeping into mainstream counter culture.

From accelerating trending twitter tags to spreading videos of regressive leftist antics, this community reverberates into the zeitgeist.

As an American, with the momentum from the USA presidential cycle and the climax of SJW culture, I feel this website's influence in force. Donald Trump is the first true Meme candidate and SJW culture is peaking. This is a wave that /Pol/ is riding and it wont necessarily last. Abuse it while you can, if for nothing else meme magic.

Just think for a second and imagine what we could accomplished through truly coordinated efforts.

Personally, I don't know how this horde could organize in substantial numbers, but I know it is possible.

This anonymous haven wont last forever, don't take it for granted.
TL;DR: Fucking read something for once.
>>
It's simple

>pick a target (eg. Hilary)
>choose what you want to do to the target (accusation/crime)
>Photoshop the pic into desired goal( Hilary in jail)
>everyone repost it
>pretend like it's real
>spam it on social media
>keep posting it everyday on pol (dedicated threads)
>collective consciousness will manifest thoughts into reality

Note: thus is just an example, feel free to come up with your own plan/imagination
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJzE1m9aELk
>>
>>75736672
>/Pol/
>/P
>>
Meme magic isn't real. It was all a con. I fooled you all.
>>
File: s-l225.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
s-l225.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
>>75737262

Toss my salad but yea that's embarrassing. Thanks for the bump faggot.

>>75737117

People take time and effort to make decent memes of for example Hillary. All that is missing is coordinated timing to push certain memes, rhetoric, and narrative at once on social media to start a trend. Otherwise it gets lost.
>>
File: 51W8fYd8YdL._SX355_.jpg (17 KB, 355x343) Image search: [Google]
51W8fYd8YdL._SX355_.jpg
17 KB, 355x343
I'll refine and repost this thread again.

We can time our impact on social media and truly make meme magic.
>>
>>75737117
that's not how it works you little shit
>>
>>75737868

Alternative description? How do you figure is the best way to get coordinated action out of people here. I doubt this thread will hit the front page for long and will probably be ignored.
>>
>>75737988
just because thoughtforms or memes or whatever you want to call them can affect reality doesn't make them real. the distinction is pretty important.
>>
>>75736672
Stoned or drunk?
>>
>>75738926

neither
>>
>>75738926
>>75738763

Wasted potential of otherwise truly wasted time.
>>
>>75736672
>1. you cannot "tap" into meme magic
>2. meme magic is controlled by Kek
>3. we are only servants of Kek
>>
>>75739209
the proxies can only manipulate real reactive stimuli, not anything that's real
>>
>>75739350
this
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.