[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.newsweek.com/turkeys-erd ogan-calls-muslims-rejec
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
http://www.newsweek.com/turkeys-erdogan-calls-muslims-reject-birth-control-order-multiply-464876

TURKEY'S ERDOGAN CALLS ON MUSLIMS TO REJECT BIRTH CONTROL IN ORDER TO 'MULTIPLY'
>>
spbp
>>
>>75736445

This is so great. It's like a dog that you never housebroke and it's acclimated it to the point that he's just taking a shit on the living room floor right in front of you.
>>
>>75736688
It's more like a bunch of Turks that are going to breed us out of existence.

But that's okay, you keep calling them pooping dogs, I'm sure they'll leave you alone.
>>
>>75736755

> us

My country didn't join the EU and isn't playing footsie to try to get them to police their border.
>>
>>75736445
This man already referred to the wombs of muslim women as "barracks".

Erdogan is the enemy of Europe. We should send all his footsoldiers out, and cut all ties. Fuck Turkey.
>>
>>75736878
But your country did get Turkey into NATO, and keeps pushing for Turkey in the EU. Don't wash your hands of it, now.
>>
File: 1394510305211.png (43 KB, 194x251) Image search: [Google]
1394510305211.png
43 KB, 194x251
Can we team up with Russia to remove turkroaches?
>>
>>75736998

There are an estimated 200,000 Turkish-Americans in the US. "The Turkish Menace" is negligible from this distance. So yeah, as the potato said, I'm sure they will leave me alone. It's great fun to watch Merkel's misbehaving hound bite her in the ass.
>>
>>75736445
let them multiply and end up in a civil war like Syria

lots of young men without work and nothing to do might happen to pick up a gun.
>>
>>75737063
No you will side with saudis and pakistan
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.