[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What practical skills should a red-pilled women learn before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: tumblr_o4pq43yoJo1td79y8o1_500.jpg (29 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4pq43yoJo1td79y8o1_500.jpg
29 KB, 500x375
What practical skills should a red-pilled women learn before she gets married? How does she go about finding a red-pilled husband?

(inb4 learn to succ)
>>
Cooking, sewing, non-nigger tier cleaning methods, at least high school level education, CPR, and some kind of trade you can learn in case you need to work. Learning another language is pretty good too.
>>
>>75736003
>What practical skills should a women learn before she gets married?
Sewing, cooking, growing things, simple butchery, sucking dick.
>How does she go about finding a husband?
Her father should arrange her marriage.
>>
>>75736003
Shooting a gun, but I suppose that's something you can learn after finding a husband.
>>
>>75736166
>at least high school level education,
No, if a girl wastes time going to school she should drop out in high school because that's when she should be married.
>>75736223
Oh, and I forgot a woman should be able to play, harp or violin, and recite poetry.
>>
>>75736003
>be a virgin
>be qualified and working
>have an income close to yours so you don't get depped
>hate niggers and all other races besides white
>be willing to have kids and become a stay at home mother someday
>don't have dyed hair
>be christian
>>
>>75736223
>Her father should arrange her marriage.

If only. But most men wouldn't. Where else?
>>
>>75736395
>>have an income close to yours so you don't get depped
>wanting a career woman bitch
Why?
>>75736430
Are you claiming to be a woman, OP? Y'know no one believes you, eh?
>>
>>75736395
Good list. I'd add good genetics and well read to that as well.
>>
>>75736003
>tfw just want to be a housewife
;_;
>>
File: deir el sultan.jpg (33 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
deir el sultan.jpg
33 KB, 500x333
>>75736591
Never claimed to be a woman, but it's neither here nor there.
>>
>Its a trap "tradwife" thread
lol please kill yourself
>>
File: morning.jpg (101 KB, 500x607) Image search: [Google]
morning.jpg
101 KB, 500x607
>>75736623
It would be amazingly fulfilling. However, it's important to provide for a big family and in the current world economy, it's expected that the wife must work in order to do so. Still sad though.
>>
>>75736705
Then what's the point this thread?
>>75736430
>Where else?
There is no way else. The only way for an honorable man to take a wife is to arrange it with her father.
>>
>>75736705
I wanted to keep things neutral and not bring attention to myself. This is a discussion that both men and women can benefit from, anyways.

Also, you're right, that is ideal. Hopefully we can get back to that standard at some point in human history.
>>
>>75736608
good genetics is a must can't be having no gargoyle looking short arses with glasses running around the place,
thought of another one
>dresses conservatively
>>75736591
so you know she isn't just looking for a payday off some poor bastard
>>
>>75737128
Yeah, to be honest a woman who can't provide for herself at least in some small way is going to have her children's life ruined in case she becomes a widow. Plus, if she can work then she has no excuse for popping out one kid then staying at home for the next 18 years doing next to nothing.
>>
>>75737128
>dresses how the man in her life tells her to
ftfy
>so you know she isn't just looking for a payday off some poor bastard
But women shouldn't have jobs. If she needs money for stuff that's why she has a man to provide for her.
>>
>>75737266
>doing next to nothing.
There is lots of things a woman needs to do about the home.
>going to have her children's life ruined in case she becomes a widow.
That's what her husband's brother is for. If she is widowed with no son who can provide for her her brother-in-law has to take her in.
>>
File: river.jpg (152 KB, 541x594) Image search: [Google]
river.jpg
152 KB, 541x594
>>75737391
Valid points. But haven't you seen those women who drop out of school and become "stay-at-home mums" who basically just do useless pinterest crafts and not much else? Although, perhaps this mentality is a separate issue in itself, rather than a consequence of what we were discussing.
>>
>>75737268
>But women shouldn't have jobs
if you say so m8 but when you're being taken for half your shit later on in life as you were just her beta provider you'll question why you didn't find a woman who was qualified and worked
>>
>women red pilled
>>
>>75737563
>become "stay-at-home mums" who basically just do useless pinterest crafts and not much else?
If she's not properly maintaining the home it's because of a lack of discipline.
>>
File: mary.jpg (136 KB, 500x733) Image search: [Google]
mary.jpg
136 KB, 500x733
>>75737656
Perhaps a good fix for both would be a women who works in a feminine workforce eg. nursing, childhood care, teaching. No awful "empowerment" or displaced mindset caused by being pushed away from natural tendencies, but can still keep busy and contribute to the family productively.
>>
>>75736003
How to raise kids. Believe it or not, it's NOT intuitive.
>>
>>75737563
thats just a shitty housewife. a true house wife does much more than that.
>>
>>75737891
>can still keep busy and contribute to the family productively.
She could do that by RAISING HER OWN FUCKING CHILDREN. Who is going to do that while she's off working some job?
>>
>>75738081
I probably should have wrote this down directly- it's a given that she takes care of her children while they are young. But once they're all in school, she has from about 8am to 4pm doing jack (save for cleaning and preparing for evening meal). Surely working part time during this time is beneficial, if placed in the right workforce?
>>
>>75737563
Along this line, check out Mormon mommy blogs.

Back in the day, women were the PR wing of the husband's business. They handled all the hospitality, event planning, networking, charities etc. That's why if you look at old school home ec books there's so much emphasis placed on hosting parties.

If you go even further back to biblical example you'll see a Proverbs 31 woman who was in charge of the estate. She managed the whole aspect of hearth and home and ran multiple businesses of her own from it. Of course that also required an upstanding husband.

These days, at a bare minimum because so few possess it, I would say cooking , cleaning, money handling (budgeting, investing etc).
>>
>>75738210
>once they're all in school,
Are you suggesting sending children to public schools? That's horrible, I'd never do that.
>>
File: 5.jpg (189 KB, 580x819) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
189 KB, 580x819
>>75737891
My mom got me and my siblings when she was young and got a good job later in life.
>>
>>75738336
A good Catholic school run by religious and clergy would be expected.
>>
>>75736003
>She's hot, and acting interested.
>Ask her a question.
>"Can you craft handmade pottery from materials found only in nature? INCLUDING crafting your own kiln?"
>If she answers incorrectly, I backhand her and move on to one of her friends.
>>
>>75736003
A woman should be able to cook and clean, she should know how to grow a vegetable garden, how to can and make jams and jellies, she should also be able to make up stories and lullabies for her children and have a small hobby to keep herself distressed at times. Sewing is a necessary skill, but embroidery, knitting, crocheting, or painting is good as a hobby.
>>
>>75738378
How the hell would that be better?
>>
>>75737891
Question, could becoming a Geologist count as a unisex job? Uh, asking for a friend who wants to know if her interest in Earth Science would be seen as being less feminine.
>>
>>75738720
Nah. I've known a couple female geologists.
>>
>>75736003
Shooting, fighting, cooking, hunting, clothing repair, ect. All the same things that a man should know
>>
These lists are fedora tier and only serve to scare women off when they see that their role in a supposed 'red-pilled' relationship is to be a maid. Nobody wants that.

Cooking, yes. Because cooking for someone can very much be an act of love and affection, and besides, it's a damn useful skill for anyone, male or female, that won't be significantly automated any time soon. And everyone loves eating good food.

Cleaning, no. There's nothing romantic about it. It's boring, and there's no real progress or improvements. Just maintanence, day after day. I don't need my wife to be scrubbing the poo stains out of my toilet, thanks. I can do that myself, and she doesn't need to see that.
>>
>>75738720
I think it all depends on how she raises the children and acts within the home. If her job is stopping her from attending to home duties, then it's a hindrance and damaging to the family.
>>
File: family.jpg (76 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
family.jpg
76 KB, 500x382
Goodnight all, I'm retiring for the night. Thanks for the discussion, God bless.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.