[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you do when people want to talk politics with you at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: question.jpg (111 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
question.jpg
111 KB, 500x500
What do you do when people want to talk politics with you at work? How do you avoid it so you don't get fired?
>>
>>75732596
pretend to know basic bitch stuff and then start concern-trolling from a leftist perspective

or just say you don't talk politics at work
>>
>>75732596
>concern-trolling from a leftist perspective
examples?
>>
>>75732596
>step one: don't be white
I literally say anything I want at work and they have to take it.
>oh anon it isn't fair women don't earn as much. Quite infidel, in the homeland we'd beat you in the streets for talking
>>
>>75732596
I don't know how it's like in the US, but if we hate something political or like it, we'll say exactly what we mean. If I don't like blacks or muslims, like I told my boss, he just never makes me work with one. Well, my firm is 99.7% white. We have a few portugese guys. They're ok, but dumb as shit. Hard to train foreigners. Pro tip to people from other countries that will work in Norway: don't bitch and whine, don't lie, don't make excuses. We'll look down upon you and get you fired fast.
>>
Just say I don't talk politics because people get angry at my hot opinions and views.
>>
>>75732596
Tell them you don't say your political opinions to other people and that you choose to keep them to yourself to avoid arguments at work. Simple.
>>
I never had a problem talking politics at work
Even with my boss or other employees that differed on my views

In fact it was always fun and we had lengthy discussions that helped pass the time (working 3rd shift)
>>
I'm brown so I can talk politics and never get fired.
>>
>>75732596
>"I dont discuss politics with people who are not within my family or personal friends."

I use this all the time. If they question you about it, give reiterate firmly that you do not want to discuss politics with them.
>>
>>75736512
Fuck i fucked that last sentence all up.

Also, tell them you do not discuss religion.
>>
>>75734734
Good on you lot. I'm tired of working with whiny teenagers and small women who apparently did not think working in a warehouse would be grueling physical labor and only got hired because the bar is so low if you can pee clean we'll take you. My bosses put up with a lot of bitching and insubordination that I would like to can people for.
>>
my manager and i are best friends so i can pretty much say whatever i want when it comes to politics
>>
>>75732596
Friends that want to stay friends never discuss religion or politics.
That's why everyone here hates everyone else.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.