[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rhodesia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (370 KB, 800x847) Image search: [Google]
image.png
370 KB, 800x847
Hey /pol/ can you point me to any non-biased sources about Rhodesia, or perhaps even talk to me about it?
Would appreciate stuff about "white vs black rule".
>>
Just Bing it.
>>
>>75731965
Thanks friendo!
>>
look up "requiem for rhodesia" written by a white guy in 1970s.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppJnzDrgMdY
>>
>>75731580
If you have spare time you can read Ian Smith's memoirs, The Great Betrayal.
A good read, even if it's not really unbiased, of course
>>
>>75732826
if you go to /k/ they have nice Rhodie threads from time to time with anons who can help you with lots of info

From what they've told me, unbiased accounts and documents are somewhat hard to find on the web, see what they can do for you
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FLva7YnyK8
>>
>>75732952
but it is " unbiased." everything they predicted and feared has been correct.

it's like letting one zoo animal convince you to let it run the entire zoo.
>>
File: 1463833160872.jpg (58 KB, 506x552) Image search: [Google]
1463833160872.jpg
58 KB, 506x552
>>
The problem with these threads is that everyone always starts watching the documentaries posted, so the thread always dies.
>>
File: op_dingo.png (38 KB, 311x872) Image search: [Google]
op_dingo.png
38 KB, 311x872
>>75733216
Yes but it's from mr. Smith's POV so I can't be "neutral".
He's still right, of course.
>>
Rhodesians never die
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBVDdr3wqm4
>>
god I get sick, of all the niggers, how did they miss mugabe? educated and given a knighthood by the brits.

and the very same scum who had sit ins and walk outs and protests that ruined rhodesia support sanders just as righteously and talk about " right side of history."

so mugabe was "right side of history?"
>>
>>75733848
>so mugabe was "right side of history?"

Ask any leftist
"Mugabe ? That black guy with a Hitler stache ? Ya he might be harsh but he freed his land from us evil whites, remember ? We shouldn't have oppressed them in the first place"
>>
>tfw you found out Rhodesians are behind the great migration to destroy europe for betraying them
>>
>>75733848
>so mugabe was "right side of history?"
no, I believe history will judge this with fairness

the facts were never hidden, no open smear campaign or mass propaganda to enable revisionism, at least by and large, the west.

Once it was over nobody really spoke about it, it didn't leave that big of an impact on the world it was an issue with colonialism, globalist proxy wars, and race relations.

two, three hundreds years from today, it will be told with the truth, there was nothing entirely withstanding about it which called for higher powers to manipulate it's public image after the fall of Rhodesia
>>
>>75734428
I don't believe it will ever be corrected. and it has shaped the way I look at past history to where I only trust archaeology now.

in 300 years, there will be no White men to care about our past.
>>
also, if you wonder how rhodesia happened, it's happening over again in South Africa right now. And media won't touch it.
>>
>>75734717
I fear you are right...
Sold out by England and the US to the commies...
Thanks Thatcher
Thanks Carter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S2NKlMW0vc
>>
>>75734717
>way I look at past history
There's the problem, you see it through the lenses of modern day politics. It's considered ingenuous to judge past roles and events as a modern person without fully understanding the social consciousness within those years. Mugabe and his bush commies fucked up and now the land is bare, people are starving, not 4 years before the Rhodesian dollar had purchasing power, it was the the highest African nation in human development.

When I say those things, there's no moral barrier, like when I say, there wasn't really 6 million Jews who died during the holocaust?

As for your last statement I laugh at anyone who honestly contends an entire race of people simply ceasing to reproduce or live.
>>
>>75735299
>not 4 years
>>
>>75735299
> how a race can be destroyed

ask the ancient greeks or Spartans. Right now on BBC, a nigger in a wheelchair is talking about ISIS destroying Palmyra (before was retaken by "syrian" forces)

We can't excavate or even have a Mass in Hagia Sophia. Look at the number of muslims and how they operate.

Some White genes may survive, but civilized as we understand them? no. savages with no language spinning and picking fleas in a wasteland the jews created.
>>
( i meant greeks or Byzantines, though the Spartans would have seen themselves as unique within Greece.)
>>
>>75735652
cuck pls go
>>
>>75735962
that same kike. The jews are a planetary disease the earth has has a bad outbreak of since you were let out of the ghettoes.

you jews are pathological destroyers, it's in your DNA just like a tick sucks blood until host is dead.
>>
>>75735652
you're contentious about a global panic and I've already had this discussion with another American which leads me to think you are him.

There's not going to be any white Genocide, calm your self, nor is there a white exodus. The worst I can see is enclaves of race and class usurping power from a greater population and living in high towers where they're safe from the unwanted's beneath.

You see South Africa? Some of those boers are brave enough to stay in a constant decaying nation with crazy AIDS ridden niggers, enabled by an equally insane gov't. They are on a genocide watch list.

If you actually believe humanity will buckle to a tribal mindset floating on top meager lawlessness, it's going to be fun going through it. Because at that moment, when your fantasy proposal becomes reality, instinctual fear and desire will be what drives the men and women together in separate races.
>>
File: Rhodesia Falls.png (170 KB, 1432x1100) Image search: [Google]
Rhodesia Falls.png
170 KB, 1432x1100
>>75731580
i gotchu senpai
>>
Mandatory for every Rhodesia/Zimbabwe thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU
>>
>>75736274
I absolutely believe it. One truly global disaster could set it off.
actually, no, haven't been on here, not me. Look at how Europe is aligning right now.
Whites in South Africa do survive bc of globalization, they can afford weapons, gates, computers, electronics, and can feed the apes.

Africa will have another billion people in 50 years. Europe is below replacement. In every scenario, longterm the best I can hope for is Iceland and Australia.

What do you think keeps chinks from taking over that part of world? altruism? they kill dogs without blinking.

you have to understand Rome and Byzantium and why they fell. We have both of those evolutionary pressures right now.
>>
>>75731580
Mugabe was fighting for his people, and in that respect he is a hero. Yes, he used violence, but violence was necessary.

Whites need to learn from people like him, people who are willing to commit genocide to save their own people if need be. The time is fast approaching when we whites will have to crush the shitskin hordes within our own countries, and I pray we will be hardhearted enough to not flinch.
>>
How do leftists explain Rhodesia? It's completely and utterly gone to shit since blacks taken over. There's no way they can blame whitie.
>>
>>75736873
Whites have the means to stop extinction. all that stops it is jewish disease.
>>
>>75736873
0/10
>>
Thanks to all,
I'll check /k/, the documentaries and the books.
This video isn't available tough
>>75732948
>>
>>75736633
Roman's still existed after the empire crumbled

White people will exist after the empire will "crumble", and the world's currency system along with it, resetting a new balance trade and relationship, only after whatever goes on at that moment.

You're doing EXACTLY what I said not to in my first post, there are obvious connections through history of what happens before a society collapses, true. Do not directly compare those past people's and their faults to our own, we live and behave in a world prevailed by advance technology not established within the thousands of years. There are more than a million scenarios of which the future can develop. Your plans of moving to some frozen Island or a 90% desert covered rock seems viable to you only for becoming so obsessed with a notion of what happens to a single race surviving in a world it created.

But did all those empires suffer the same exact fate beyond the their demise, can you with predict with certainty and reason that it was repeated in it's entirety and above what the end had been told?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.