[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If degeneracy is so bad, then why is Amsterdam such an incredible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: redlight0715-moulin-rouge.jpg (857 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
redlight0715-moulin-rouge.jpg
857 KB, 1600x1000
If degeneracy is so bad, then why is Amsterdam such an incredible city? It allows pretty much any degenerate behavior under the city, from drugs to prostitution
>>
not for much longer...
>>
too many damn bicycles
>>
>>75731492
Everyone in the Netherlands is asshamed of the city. We like it because it keeps the degenerates closed up in the city. Also it isnt a white city anymore..
>>
tourists don't see the filth and misery. same with nyc. all looks beautiful and peaceful. take a train 20 mins in any direction and then get back to me.
>>
>>75732370
It's become a tourist trap.

Utrecht is much better.
>>
>>75731492
Ask your typical non-degenerate in NL and they'll say the same thing.

Flood the Randstad with everyone there in it. Don't try and rebuild. Just accept the 'tragedy' and let's move on with our lives.
>>
>>75732370
>>75732914
what about Rotterdam? I know it's the same shit, but is it better?
>>
>>75733030
The whole Randstad.
>>
>>75731492
read the fine print
>>
>>75733030
It's not entirely the same shit, actually. To be completely honest: Rotterdam is quite an interesting city if you're into modern architecture. But it's also overrun with niggers.
>>
>>75733742
are there any white people left in there?
>>
>>75731492
because it was build and designed before the degeneracy took place
>>
>>75736079
Mostly old people who refuse to leave.
>>
>>75731492
Amsterdam is the epitome of degeneracy. You'll find massive ghettos (Bijlmer) but the closer you get to the Center the more degeneracy enablers you'll find. I'm talking about liberal elite who sit with their fancy clubs eating taxpayer money to fill their degenerate hobbies and ruin even more from their 'center of power'.

The fun thing is that even our government got the fuck out of Amsterdam.
>>
>>75731492
They're closing down the red light district though. Turning the place into some artsy district.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.