[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright faggots, peep this shit. >At work today >Talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: feels bad man.png (186 KB, 1000x1144) Image search: [Google]
feels bad man.png
186 KB, 1000x1144
Alright faggots, peep this shit.

>At work today
>Talk to illegal Mexican friend
>Doesn't speak much English.jpg
>Probably haredest worker in building.png
>After working with him for over a year, we have become good friends despite language barrier
>When I see him, sometimes I just wave and say "fuck you" with a big smile
>"Thank you man! You're the best!" He says
>Sometimes I walk into the dishpit and just say "fuck you man!" and throw dishes
>He tells me "no cry, no cry!"
>Sometimes he will walk up to me and just stare at me. "...fuck you."
>Good sense of humor, many laughs
>Get in real talk today when he asks me if I go to college
>Nope
>"Ahhh come on wedo!" In true dissapointment, like wtf am I doing?
>I ask if he has kids, says he has four, two are nurses, and all four are in college in Mexico
>Says it's very expensive - pays for all of it
>mfw this is a good man, has worst job in kitchen (dishwasher), never complains, shows up everyday in a good mood
>Starting to develop real companionship, guy is clearly based as fuck and bro-tier
>mfw neighbor is an ex-drug addict alcoholic fucking loser 1488er

The entire time, knowing in the back of my head, Trump will deport this man. I'm still voting for Trump, but this is by far my biggest issue with Trump.

I've had arguments with my friends about this, who can't support Trump for this very reason. I've told them how that's a short-sighted and selfish argument (muhh but some are my friends), I've told them the unfairness to legal immigrants and people doing the right thing. I've told them about the lowering of everyone elses wages due to competition with illegals.

The arguments are all there, and they're solid, but it's a shitty situation. In reality, many lives are going to be fucked up.

Is amnesty for non criminal illegals really such a bad idea? It's easy to say muhhh fuck them they came in illegally they have to go, until you meet them and they become your friends
>>
>>75731269
You are weak.
The Law is the Law.

The Rule of Law is what separates men from animals and great nations from decadent societies.
>>
>>75731269
Is amnesty for non criminal illegals really such a bad idea?

No it's not, and after 16 years of having open borders you can't exactly just uproot people like that. Trump will support some sort of conditional amnesty for people who have been living here 5+ years and have jobs. It's almost guaranteed.

The trick is the electorate doesn't want to hear about it until the border is secured.
>>
>>75731452

The problem was never the migrants who came to work. It was their shit anchor baby spawn and misapplication of birthright citizenship by a treasonous fed.
>>
How do you know his illegal? Also why are your stupid bosses hiring illegals? Also what a shit thread. I can believe you wrote all this crap. Autism is strong with you.
>>
>>75731404
>White
>>
>>75731269
Your buddy Carlos is sending all his hard-earned money back to Mexico. This is bad. This is why they must go.
>>
File: YCT Austin.jpg (36 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
YCT Austin.jpg
36 KB, 660x371
>>75731269
>non criminal illegals
No such thing buddy, by coming here illegally they are by definition a criminal
>>
>>75731518
Yep. And we need to get rid of the birthright citizenship thing as well, unfortunately it will be too much of a "humanitarian crisis" to make it retroactive.

It's sad but true, we're going to have to give up a lot of things we wanted such as mass deportation. The problem is you can't just let it fester for 16 then come and clean it up like that. If we made it happen back in 2002 that's another story but we all waited too long.

Deportation of criminals, protesters, and welfare users is the best we're going to get. Plus a wall of course. Anything less is treason, anything more is "muh humanitarian disaster" which won't make it through Congress.
>>
File: 1454214505303.jpg (135 KB, 736x550) Image search: [Google]
1454214505303.jpg
135 KB, 736x550
Anon, he took a shortcut and he's going to end up paying for it.

Good men who do wrong are not exempt from their wrongdoings.

If he really wants he can immigrate legally.
>>
>>75731269
How about you help your friend get citizenship instead of blaming the president for your problems
>>
No shit they're human and make human bonds. If we imported Ukrainians you'd feel the same.

Remember though: NATION OF LAWS. He disrespected our nation's laws, he's got to go.
>>
>implying trump will fullfil any of his promises

It's just a game, he's not going to do shit
>>
>>75731269
Tell you what, we deport your boy and the nazi lowrider and call it even,yeah>?
>>
>>75731404
On the bright side, OP, you don't owe anything to your looser neighbor. You can feel more companionship towards your dishwasher friend.

You seem like someone with a sense of commitment, work ethic, whatever, something that you share in common with your coworker. Since you're still young, I would say that if you continue these good habits you'll meet more people like you who are also white as you gain more experience in the work force and will feel better off as you have the best of both worlds, the racial value of white people, and the value of people with good values.
>>
wow you met one cool one, we should just keep letting in illegals, what could go wrong, I'm sure they're all the same

also, nice blog faggot, you didn't need to add that last bit, just made your shitpost much more obvious
>>
If he's such a good person, you (or any of the other people he's met in his time here) can sponsor him for citizenship. If he's such a great worker your employer can get him a visa.
>>
>>75731550
Because I've talked to him and others about it. I'm in Southern California, I'm sure these guys get away with getting hired somehow without the bosses knowing they're illegal, or they don't vet as hard as they should.

I talk to illegals at my work that I've become friendly with all the time about their legality and what they're doing to fix it. It's a fucking mess, with so many illegals and such incompetence in government trying to get legal citizenship is a disaster, not an excuse though, most are in the process.

>>75731728
I know, this is a harsh redpill for me, and why I'm still voting Trump.

>>75731804
I've openly talked to a few illegals about this, and I encourage them as much as I can, most are in the process.
>>
>>75731688

The feds have been deporting illegals for years now.

Thats why we get those shit photos of kids staring at their parents through a fence. Burn them all I say BURN THEM ALL!
>>
>>75731921
Thank you anon

>>75731977
I will sincerely look into this

>>75731951
>Non criminal

I still support the wall, you retarded faggot, it's about the people that have already built lives here.
>>
File: 1463614302457.jpg (104 KB, 700x476) Image search: [Google]
1463614302457.jpg
104 KB, 700x476
>>75732174
>it's about the people that have already built lives here
off the backs of other people

thanks asshole
>>
File: 1456998785852.png (453 KB, 763x1065) Image search: [Google]
1456998785852.png
453 KB, 763x1065
>>75731269
>we should throw away the racial integrity of our country because there are some non-white people who work hard.

VIVA LA MEXICO LA RAZA! LA RAZA!!!!
>>
>>75732318
Deport criminal illegals, illegals without jobs, etc...

Build wall, phase out illegals through amnesty of the hard working ones that have been here 5+ years

Problem solves itself over a period of a couple years with no more coming in due to wall.

Problem?
>>
>>75732448
we don't need any more low-skilled workers, we need far less

there's no fucking reason a dish washer or anything grunt should get amnesty, we have no fucking need of them
>>
>>75732113
They have and there's also a sub group they refuse to touch and never deport. I don't know why but I'd imagine it has to do with the farmers/Agra biz lobby. After 16 years of this, I just don't see how they're going to be deported all of a sudden.
>>
>>75731452
Yes. It's a terrible fucking thing. There sits a man that will work his low wage job for the rest of his life, stopping young whites from getting starting jobs and valuable references.

OP probably lives in an area that's been invaded by this trash, thus making bilingualism a must for mid-tier and lower tier jobs in order to work with these roaches.

Giving amnesty to all these roaches will allow them a pathway to citizenship where of course they will vote for the same bullshit that destroyed their countries, all while displacing whites in their own homeland.

>and after 16 years of having open borders you can't exactly just uproot people like that

Watch us, faggot. This country was made for white men, by white men. Ever since whites have become an increasingly smaller minority the power of leftwing kikes grows and grows. The more the heritage and actual values this country was founded on are diminished. So much fucking poz in this thread.

>mfw neighbor is an ex-drug addict alcoholic fucking loser 1488er

Yeah you're a fucking jew.
>>
>>75733089
Hello neighbor.

Admit it, most 1488ers are fucking pathetic losers clinging to their last hope of integrity through racial pride.

I might not even have anything against 1488, but I'd never admit it in public because these fucking desperate subhumans give us all a bad name.

Anytime I see a 1488er in real life, they're missing teeth, are covered in tattoos, or are otherwise weak and degenerate shitheads, again, clinging to the only thing they have left. How fucking pathetic.
>>
File: EarlySquidbillies.jpg (61 KB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
EarlySquidbillies.jpg
61 KB, 288x288
>>75733089
>North America
>White Homeland

Always a giggle.
>>
>>75731269
The truth, OP:
Beteween Amurrica's and Mexico's respective bureaucracies [Mexico's is sposed 2 be more fucked up than ours, and not just because of the cartels], well, guess who's building the wall?
Labor Ready.
There's a possibility that if he isn't already aware, he will become aware of the REAL minority problem [NIGGERS] and deal with that. My guess is that the Wall thang is a politically expedient thing to get in the White House... but once he does, niggers and mooslems will fear for their lives.
I have no doubt that Trump has seen enough episodes of "Lockup:Raw" to know where the REAL problem lies. These SJW's don't know what real misogyny and bigotry is. Trump gets pushed, he's gonna make Mao and the Cultural Revolution look pussified
>>
>>75733552
Not an argument. You're simply trying to paint white pride in some sort of negative fashion. Fuck off kike.

>>75733623
>colonized by whites
>country made for whites
>Made up of whites and the small population of their slaves

>because a law passed by leftists 40 years ago exists, this heritage is completely thrown out

Get out, Juanito.
>>
>>75731269
The importation of non citizens with less rights and no vote, to fuel an economy is the triumph of greed over democracy.

We can't allow it, no matter what.
>>
>>75733089
Nah don't know what delusional world you live in. Trump is buying you time to start laying the groundwork for your white ethnostate (if you actually had the brains/foresight). But actually thinking the government is going Back to full white power? Hahahahaha. Not even with trump as president will this happen.

Believe me, the best you're getting is an immigration moratorium so you have time to breathe. There is still hope for a white ethnostate in NA but it will be the size of 4-5 states at most. Because that's about the maximum number of people that still think in your terms.
>>
>>75733976
Yeah, keep covering your ears and saying "blah blah blah", you impotent child. Faggot ass degenerates are what gives 1488 a bad name, and that seems to be the only ones who actually proclaim 1488.
>>
>>75733089
Your first step would be to start documenting anti-white hate crimes and government conspiracies to deny whites political power (Obamas import niggers to every zip code policy). Then you could make the case you are a new protected class that needs its own borders to survive. Study the UN, kill them by their own sword because under their regulations whites should have their own countries free from unending immigration and interference.

Or just revolt already (although that would sabotage trumps chances). But believe me you're wastin your time if you think Trump is full white power. He's multiculturalist, as are most whites these days, especially the younger generation. At best he is semi- white power and he will buy you time.
>>
File: America.jpg (9 KB, 258x195) Image search: [Google]
America.jpg
9 KB, 258x195
>>75731269
There are good and bad citizens
There are good and bad illegals.
A nation without borders is no nation at all.
If you want your tribe to be loyal to you,
you must be loyal to your tribe.
Loyalty is means nothing without hard choices.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.