[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we fix the Libertarian party? https://www.youtube.co
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1464564476625.jpg (37 KB, 394x373) Image search: [Google]
1464564476625.jpg
37 KB, 394x373
How do we fix the Libertarian party?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uchepLIj2Q
>>
>>75727573
LOOK MOMMY IM LIBERTARIAN ITS A REAL SERIOUS PARTY
>>
>>75727573
>muh trade deals!
>muh open borders
>muh cuckoldry
>muh autistic idealism
>muh limited government

You don't. Let those cucks self destruct
>>
>>75727573
Kick Trump's ass in 2016
>>
>>75727698
Anyone opposed to free trade deals is literally retarded. That's like the only issue where there aren't legitimate differing opinions
>>
>>75727573
Whats wrong with the Libertarian party? This man has reached peek levels of liberty that most of you plebs will never be able to understand. In one millisecond he is freer then you will be in your entire life.
#fatlibertyman2016
>>
>>75727800
Can you explain this, I keep hearing that free trade is exxtremely important, but the founding fathers did it, and Calvin Coolidge approved of tariffs, so I don't see what the big deal is.
>>
>>75727800
>lets become even more reliant on countries like india and china and mexico
>lets drain manufacturing jobs from our country
>lets allow the corporations to work little brown kids near death and pay them pennies

Literally how fucking stupid do you have to be to believe this
>>
File: images (1).png (13 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images (1).png
13 KB, 384x384
>>75727573
Helicopters
And have some woman i dont care If they are paid Just make them be there so the neckbeards control themselves
>>
>>75727573
If Murray ((Rothbard)) hadn't died, then there would probably be a lot more realtalk about race in the LP, since he was open to the race question
>>
>>75727949
Well, that was 200 years ago and economic theory has progressed since then. Tariffs are a lose-lose in the long term. Keeping shitty jobs in the US when they can be done for cheaper elsewhere is suboptimal for everyone. Keeping those jobs from being outsourced is effectively welfare, with the added disadvantage of higher prices for the goods that are produced. Taking advantage of the global economy is always going to generate more wealth.
>>
>>75727573
I could listen to McAfee all day. It is like he is talking right to you.
>>
>still posting a neo Nazi trying to controlled opposition
Reminder that fascists are not friends of libertarianism.
>>
>>75728057
We're not reliant on them, we're the ones paying for their food in exchange for cheap plastic shit we don't even really need. They're dependent on us. Manufacturing jobs are shit and it makes no sense to do them in a developed country where the minimum wage will soon be $15/hr. And the "little brown kids" are doing much better with money being pumped into their economy from the Western world. The standard of living in those countries has gone up dramatically due to globalization.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.