[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why won't Indians poo in the loo?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1458047267012.jpg (228 KB, 2000x1356) Image search: [Google]
1458047267012.jpg
228 KB, 2000x1356
Why won't Indians poo in the loo?
>>
>>75726249
Dude toilet witches are fucking scary.

Don't even try to pretend like you aren't afraid of them too.
>>
>>75726249
>Measuring non-Europeans by European standards
Gotta set the bar lower
>>
>>75726249
Indians are such a childish nation. They seem to have an unusual disregard for their own feces.
>>
>>75726249
Animals usually piss and shit outside. It's just their nature.
>>
>>75729075
>>75727863
>>75726326

thats ok and all ameriturds, but i just cant take condescending americans seriously, with your walmart scatypants fatpeople and such
>>
>>75726249
Toilet witch + colonial oppression. Some people still have nightmares of British colonial troops forcing them into camps where they were taught to poo in loo.
>>
Toilet Witch here, ask me questions
>>
>>75726249
Because we have no Chile
>>
>>75729448
Do you still use rotting meat in your curries? I can understand not wanting to be locked in a small room if that is the case.
>>
>>75726249
Would you honestly want to use a toilet that a thousand other people who live in curry use? Me neither
>>
>>75729536
We mostly use lamb meat and chicken in our food.
Freshness of it depends on your pocket.
>>
>>75729688
I heard that the reason why Indians invented strong tasting curries was because they didn't have any other method of preserving meat at the time. Ironically it's also the reason Judaism and Islam banned common foods that were sold from India and China.
>>
>>75729880
I think your are mistaking Indian pickles with curry, Indians pickle stuff to preserve them.
Most curry (the ones with thick gravy) were usually invented in Rajasthan (Thar desert).
As they needed a curry they can make without using much water.
Parsis (Zoroastrians) and mudslims accommodated well in our curry culture and actually have invented many delicious spicy food.
Don't know about the jew thing.
>>
Because they can't into plumbing, something romans did 2000 years ago
>>
>>75730504
We invented indoor plumbing in 2600BC biatch!
>>
>>75726249
Modern degradation.
They invented plumbing before we did.
>>
>>75730648
Unfortunately, using indoor plumbing was never invented in india and has never been adopted since.
>>
>>75731763
Actually it was. Indus valley civilization did that.
>>
File: tSkMnJtm4xt_e4QD.png (256 KB, 391x456) Image search: [Google]
tSkMnJtm4xt_e4QD.png
256 KB, 391x456
>>75732287
>be indian
>make research/study about plumbing
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.