[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Angry Birds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Guys. Guys. Steal this movie, go see this movie, do whatever.

This movie was made by at least one oldfag. There's a fucking rick roll in it. Red = /pol/ack.

There is no other way to interpret it.

If you have children, or nieces/nephews, have them watch this movie. Explain to them that the pigs are like migrants/muslims.

Literally the only thing that keeps it from not being a blatant parable is the pigs doing a cowboy show, and that could have been done to get the whole thing past the media censors. Also arab oilmoney faggots really do love to play cowboy.
>>
File: angry birds redpill.jpg (3 MB, 698x5000) Image search: [Google]
angry birds redpill.jpg
3 MB, 698x5000
>>
>>75726178

I just torrented the movie and this isn't even 1/10th of it.
>>
I went to the theaters and saw it. It was very good, I was laughing through most of it.

Molyneux has a video about it as well.
>>
>>75726050
I hope it won't end with the red bird getting "culturally enriched" and accepting the pigs.
>>
>>75727735
It doesn't.
>>
>>75728000
Genuinely good movie? I might take my little sister to see it.
>>
http://www.rainiertamayo.com/movie/angry-birds-2016.html
Here you faggots go
>>
File: 1464249189265.jpg (177 KB, 634x370) Image search: [Google]
1464249189265.jpg
177 KB, 634x370
>>75728054
Yeah saw it just a few days ago, it's legitimately not a bad movie, got a few laughs out of me.

A /pol/ack like you will understand most of the undertones the movie is trying to portray.
>>
Took my son and father to see it. Most red pilled movie in the mainstream in a long time. The allegory is very overt and heavy
>>
>>75726050
I saw the movie twice, once with my parents and once with a friend
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.