[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you rather have a black son or a white son who is retarded?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: MatrixBluePillRedPill.jpg (183 KB, 1600x835) Image search: [Google]
MatrixBluePillRedPill.jpg
183 KB, 1600x835
Would you rather have a black son or a white son who is retarded?

If you take care of the black son, he will grow up to love and respect you for taking him in, and he will take care of you when you get old and retire. He will get into a good college to fill a diversity quota and will get a high paying job upon graduation. He will marry a white woman who reminds him of his mother.

The white son will be severely developmentally challenged, but he will become a racist white supremacist and will adopt all of your political views and never challenge you on anything. He will make some passive income by making redpill youtube videos.

You must choose one or the other.
>>
>>75724540

>You must choose one or the other.

I reject both options presented. I'd abort both of them.
>>
>>75724540
i'd be happy with whatever God gave me
>>
I kind of want to have a black son because it gives me the ability to say whatever racist shit I want with impunity
>>
The retard. At least it will be my son and not my wife's son.
>>
>>75724540
is the retard handsome? will he reproduce? is there a chance that if the retard reproduces my grandchildren will be functional white adults?
>>
File: At_e01e21_2251795.jpg (24 KB, 320x290) Image search: [Google]
At_e01e21_2251795.jpg
24 KB, 320x290
>>75724540
>>
>>75724540
None. If those are my only options, I won't reproduce. My brother can still pass on the family name alone.
>>
>>75725843
The retarded son is ugly but really high test; if you don't hold him back he will try to rape any woman he encounters. All his children will have his disability. Since he can't really take care of himself, if he rapes anyone you will be liable to pay child support for your grandchildren, who are guaranteed to be pure white Europeans with the blood of kings flowing through their veins, but will also have his disability rendering them dangerous retards.
>>
I have a 140 iq so if i had a black son he would probably be very smart still (iq~115ish) and a super athlete so i would play 3 hrs of tennis with hin a day, get him to world class status then steal all his money and buy a yacht. Just to prove that even tho im not black im still the OG in the family
>>
>>75724982

First black KKK member will be my son.
>>
>>75724540
Black son obviously.

Then again I'm black so the cuck meme rarely even attempts to apply to me.
>>
>>75727539
I don't believe you. How big is your penis? How do you pay for internet with foods stamps?
>>
>>75724540
I'd have the black one and groom it for manual labor and yard work. Let it bunk in the shed with the other farm equipment.
>>
>>75724540

The black one obviously.

A redpilled Black person is much more impactful than a redpilled basement dweller.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.