[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ISIS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 443x332
Are they still relevant?
>>
>>75722304
They are trying to make alliances in and near South Africa now, and are learning why black Africans have no friends.
>>
>>75722304
literally who
>>
Where will they hit next?
>>
>>75722304
Who are those ninjas?
>>
Were they ever really?
>>
>>75722304
They will save Europe from degeneracy.
>>
>>75722304
Dude, Iraq is seeing the heaviest fighting in months at fallujah.

Watch the news pablo
>>
>>75722304
Yes, Obama choses not to do anything to them because he wants to undo European influence on the middle east.

Everything Obama does is about diminishing the west.
>>
>>75722893
the ideology that has been at war ever since it was first conceived.hundreds of years ago and has so signs of stopping until the world ends.
>>
>>75722304

Having thoroughly infiltrated Europe, I'd say they're more relevant now than ever.
>>
>>75722304
We'll find out in a few months, no?
>>
>>75722304
Well they control about a third of the middle east and have basically gotten the Taliban and Al-Queda to fuck off completely.

They're pretty relevant
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.