[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If an attack happens this Ramadan will it push British voters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Ramadan_in_DC.jpg (380 KB, 874x1402) Image search: [Google]
Ramadan_in_DC.jpg
380 KB, 874x1402
If an attack happens this Ramadan will it push British voters against the EU enough to pass Brexit?
>>
When is Ramadan?
>>
>>75722327
6 June
>>
File: 1448247513783.png (1 MB, 788x872) Image search: [Google]
1448247513783.png
1 MB, 788x872
>>75723551
>mfw have to be in recruiting center on the 6th
>mfw there's already been stabbings in them by snackbars
>mfw can't carry because LEAF
>>
File: 1325287168963.jpg (12 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1325287168963.jpg
12 KB, 200x200
>>75724729
The swedish national day is on 6th
Stockholm happening?
>>
>>75725434
uh oh
>>
Anyone else just have the feeling that another terrorist attack is going to happen? It's been eerily quiet lately
>>
>>75725706
it's not a question of will, but when and where. I would love to see the euros become aware but I'm afraid they'll reach the tipping point where it's too late first. Going to a nigger middle school I've been redpilled about minorities from an early age, I think they've grown too complacent and don't realize how shitty these people truly are. Sad.
>>
>>75722327
just checked, 6th June - 7th July

granted anything of note will happen either on the beginning, end or the odd days of the last 10 days, as these are apparently the most significant

source: wikipedia
>>
>>75725706
son.
Terrorist attacks will just happen over and over now.
Until they ban religion and get these mud slimes out of here.
The attacks will just keep coming.

Europe and North america will have to either shit on their values of liberalism and equality to better defend themselves from these sand niggers or they will have to accept their slow death at the hands of the religion of peace.
>>
>>75725706

god i hope not, i'm going to NYC next week. though of all the cities they are probably the most prepared.
>>
I know the filthy mosque monkeys have one day in which your reward will be 1000 times the usual BS. I can not remember what it is but it will be between the 6th of June and the 7th of July
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.