[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the worst genocide in history? I would say the Great
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 883x709) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 883x709
What was the worst genocide in history? I would say the Great Leap Forward.
>>
>>75721648
obviously. I also particularly like the genocide of the Ukrainians, since they lived on the most fertile farmland in the world and were starved (also by commies)
>>
Irish genocide cuz white people suffered. Maybe the armenian genocide comes in second place cuz thy are sortof white.

I don't care about any genocide unless it was against whites (inb4 jews are white, no they not)
>>
File: jew-shut-itdown.jpg (31 KB, 395x290) Image search: [Google]
jew-shut-itdown.jpg
31 KB, 395x290
No it wasn't the Holocaust was.
>>
Muslim genocide of Hindus
>>
The Thule Inuit killing off the Dorset Innuit.
>>
>>75721810
>Ukrainians
no such thing
>>
>>75721648
that's not a genocide tho,

literally just implementation of communist policies and a big economic plan

china has nothing to do with genocide
>>
>>75721648

Didn't even eliminate 5% of the population.
Take a look at Pol Pot in Cambodia for a comparison.
>>
>>75721648
ww2 soldiers
>>
The current one.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.