[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is it. Trump has been stumped.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: JebMissile.png (365 KB, 1870x767) Image search: [Google]
JebMissile.png
365 KB, 1870x767
Trump spent his entire campaign branding his opponents with nicknames that ruined them. Those in the media have been trying for months to brand him in return, but nothing has stuck.

Until now. This is the nickname that will ruin him, this is it /pol/. This is the end. Your meme candidate is finished.
>>
File: 1456041751080.jpg (2 MB, 6064x6072) Image search: [Google]
1456041751080.jpg
2 MB, 6064x6072
It sounds like an awesome supervillain
>>
>>75720825
>Johnsonberg
>>
It reminds me of conan the conqueror
>>
File: conanukdvdcover.jpg (92 KB, 450x640) Image search: [Google]
conanukdvdcover.jpg
92 KB, 450x640
>>75720825
MSpaint wizards make it happen
>>
>>75720825
The Destroyer isn't a nickname, it's a title. Like Conan. And he was the greatest king of hyboria.
>>
>>75720825
You can't stump the DD (Diamond Donald).
>>
>>75720825
Sounds like Trump is a Decepticon
>>
>>75720825

>crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

Sums up his campaign so far.
>>
Damn..hes done. I am now #LongingForJohnson
>>
>>75720825
What ever happened to Poor Donald?
>>
>>75720825
DELUSIONAL DONALD
There you go, a much better insult.

Why are they so infatuated with giving the Don badass nicknames?
>>
Destroyer of the Establishment, hero of the common man.

I like the new nickname.
>>
>>75720825
Sounds like a proper title. Alaxander the Great, William the Conqueror, Donald the Destroyer.
>>
>>75720825

>he literally works for the IMF
So Trump will destroy the IMF? Great. All of the IMF, including this author, should be publicly tortured to death Isis-style.
>>
>>75720825
Trump has become Death, the Destroyer of worlds.

Can't wait to vote for him in November.
>>
>>75720825
sounds fucking badass.
>Donald the Destroyer of the political establishment and the bringer of freedom and greatness to America once again
>>
>>75720825
I would genuinely vote for someone called "the destroyer" especially if it was the far left who gave him the name.

The far left in America have shown themselves to be as conceited and out of touch as the GOP when it comes to running against a charismatic populist. Trying to make Drumpf a thing was a catastrophic misjudgement of where public sentiment currently lies in regards to ideology (i.e. the right wing is no longer scorned out of hand) and trying to push it for so damn long show how insulated and truly out of touch that the left has become. Trying to find a silly nickname for Trump has helped trump's chances and shown people that the democrats are no longer cool or hip, which is pretty much the one thing that they had going up against a populist.
>>
>Conan the Destroyer
>Deathwing the Destroyer
>Death, Destroyer of Worlds
this is even cooler than Dangerous Donald. Why can't Hillary get it right?
>>
Who's better Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser, Elric, Kane or conan?
>>
That's a badass name

Why can't the left do anything right?
>>
>>75721466
They just can't stop themselves. Every day I'm becoming more convinced Scott Adams is right.
>>
>Chaos Candidate
>Big Don
>Dangerous Don
>Mr Macho
>Donald the Destroyer
>President Trump
>>
>>75721055
shut it down boys
>>
>>75722109

The left is very good at coming up with insults.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.