[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Trump seems to appeal to the lowest common denominator"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: hands.gif (31 KB, 411x480) Image search: [Google]
hands.gif
31 KB, 411x480
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/stephen-hawking-says-that-even-he-cant-explain-donald-trumps-popularity/ar-BBtFPi2?ocid=ansmsnnews11

>Asked if his knowledge of the universe meant he could explain the popular appeal of the billionaire tycoon, he told ITV's Good Morning Britain: “I can't... He is a demagogue, who seems to appeal to the lowest common denominator.“

>”Gone are the days we could stand on our own, against the world. We need to be part of a larger group of nations, both for our security, and our trade,“ he said.

Gee, I wonder who endorses him.
>>
me, since the first post is indeed the best post
>>
>>75718009
>Hawking is actually typing anything his voice synthesizer says

He's been a mindless vegetable for decades.
>>
>>75718009
They should seriously stop thinking that being a brilliant scientist = knowing something about politics. Einstein was a Stalin fanboy for fucks sake.
>>
>>75718009
>says the pop scientist
>>
>we have to be globalist
fuck off jews
>insulting the voters
why does the media keep doing this? it isnt doing them any favors
>>
>>75718009
Your gif don't move, I'm disappointed
>>
>>75718606
>trusting a jew
>>
>>75718606
Here you go, goyim.
>>
>>75718009
>: “I can't... He is a demagogue, who seems to appeal to the lowest common denominator.“
It's not just democracy?

>Gee, I wonder who endorses him.
Who? Mexicans? Because, most jews support Trump.
>>
File: Merchant-Bank.gif (313 KB, 709x443) Image search: [Google]
Merchant-Bank.gif
313 KB, 709x443
who endorses jewking
>>
>>75718282
>They should seriously stop thinking that being a brilliant scientist = knowing something about politics.
But if we did that, all of the engineers and STEMtards on reddit wouldn't be able to pretend like they are experts at economics and genetics anymore. In fact, this has been a commonly used tactic by the alt-right and christcucks in order to lend credibility to their schizophrenia. Some of the people who like to refer to prominently refer to themselves as Doctor include Ron Paul, David Duke, and Kent Hovind. At least Hawking has actually accomplished something more than a fake diploma he bought from a Ukrainian "university" or being a code monkey (software "engineer") for a company that makes mobile games.
>>
He's right
>>
>>75718282
trump is a fucking businessman that never made a single cent of profit
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.