[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How angry do you think the people still living in Syria are at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1458906561807.jpg (48 KB, 392x405) Image search: [Google]
1458906561807.jpg
48 KB, 392x405
How angry do you think the people still living in Syria are at the refugees? Their country's being torn apart and hundreds of thousands of their countrymen refused to take a stand and defend it, preferring to leave for a comfy lifestyle in Europe. Are there any interviews with Syrians asking how they feel about their nation's cowards?
>>
>>75717503
Those people do send money back to Syria, so their families at least would be happy they left I guess. Probably the Syrians are divided on this issue though, civil war is like that.
>>
File: refugees_welcome.webm (2 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
refugees_welcome.webm
2 MB, 853x480
>>75717503
Most of them aren't even from Syria anyway. With the amount of "refugees" flooding Europe, Syria would be full of women by now with nobody actually fighting the war if they were all from there.
>>
>>75717503
Most likely they dont give a fuck and would like to leave too
>>
>>75717679
Refugees work?
>>
I saw a video a few months ago of an old beekeeper lady in Syria calling all the fleeing men pitiful cowards or something along those lines
>>
>>75717887
Syrians yeah. Lots of them are doctors and stuff. Migrants, nah.

Even if they wouldn't, they would still get welfare though.
>>
>>75717503
who the fuck wants to live in a sandy shit hole?
>>
>>75717503
Most of them aren't syrian.
>>
>>75717803
And what if I told you it was full of women and old people.

And those women are now being impregnated, just like the women of Europe.

Thanks Obama and Soros.

Thanks for spreading Islam everywhere.

Thanks Israel.

And thanks to all the brainwashed lefties who want it.
>>
Why don't Muslim refugee migrate to muslim countries like Turkey, Saudi Arabia or united arab emirates?

serious question /po/

Why don't these countries get persecuted for not accepting refugees.
>>
And west wants all those escapists to vote in future syrian election. WTF you run you lose your vote. Fucking faggots.
>>
>>75718362
Because those countries won't give them free housing, money and women.

Saudi Arabia refuses them because they believe they're working for ISIS.

Turkey refuses to call them refugees and only lets them in on the condition that they keep moving on to Europe.
>>
>>75718362
they dont have white guilt
>>
>>75718362
Turkey, Lebanon and Jordan took millions of refugees actually.
it's just that your press calls all econimic migrants from iraq, pakistan and africa syrians.
>>
>>75718362
Bad life.
That's why they're not migrating to Russia, Poland, Greece, etc.
(or they just don't know those countries/too far)
>>
They probably support them.
They're soldiers for Allah bringing Islam to the west and destroying the old inhabitants
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.