[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anti-religion thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8
File: deathtolies.png (45 KB, 476x470) Image search: [Google]
deathtolies.png
45 KB, 476x470
I hate all religions. They're all stupid bullshit based on old fairy tales.

Did you know that the Boy Scouts allow in homosexual scouts if they believe in God? I find that personally hilarious. You can fuck another male up the ass, say three Hail Marys and be good again. Meanwhile, if you say that you don't believe in God they will kick you out.

I find that fucking hilarious. Christians hate atheists so much they would rather associate with FAGGOTS. I guess I would hate atheists too if I believe in a bunch of dumb old myths and then someone came along and told me they were all bullshit. All like "Shut up! My family has believed in said bullshit for decades now. Leave us alone with our stupid beliefs. Don't spoil it for us!" Like fucking Santa Claus or some shit.
>>
>implying atheism isn't the most Jewish creation ever

Please Schlomo, atheism has destroyed Europe by creating apathy.
>>
File: Oy_Vey.jpg (52 KB, 504x566) Image search: [Google]
Oy_Vey.jpg
52 KB, 504x566
>>75715432
yes goy, all religions are trash. Believe me i am an enlightened one
>>
>>75715594
You literally suck the Jewish zombies dick and bow down to the Jewish sky father, but atheism is Jewish? Mk.
>>
>>75715432
I hate atheists AND faggots.
You are both
>>
>>75715870
>implying there isn't a difference between Israelites back then, who became Christians and Pharisees, the kikes of the time
>>
File: Atheism Banned.png (357 KB, 1000x1425) Image search: [Google]
Atheism Banned.png
357 KB, 1000x1425
Nazis hated Atheism. Hitler was a Christian.

Get fucked Atheist scum.
>>
File: Hitler Was Christian.jpg (84 KB, 433x445) Image search: [Google]
Hitler Was Christian.jpg
84 KB, 433x445
Normalfag Atheists will claim Hitler was a Christian.

Redpilled Atheists claim Hitler was an Atheist.

Atheists are born liars, only slightly better than the Jew in that they are not genetically predisposed to subvert the Gentile. Instead they choose to do it.
>>
File: 1461745848488.png (378 KB, 440x442) Image search: [Google]
1461745848488.png
378 KB, 440x442
Atheists have always pushed for fag rights, women's rights, abortion, and third world immigration.

Atheists were the leaders of the civil rights movement as well, while Christians were at the forefront of the protesters.
>>
File: Dawkins BLM.png (138 KB, 1244x916) Image search: [Google]
Dawkins BLM.png
138 KB, 1244x916
Remember Atheists, you should donate to BLM like a good little heathen.
>>
>get off my board Jew
>>
>>75716208
It doesn't fucking matter. You're all still sucking the same gods cock. You people literally fell for the oldest meme.
>>
>>75716596
>posting Richard "Retake Constantinople" Dawkins
>>
>>75715432
dibs fedora
>>
>>75715432
"If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him"

- Voltaire

Pick a religion that serves your people and race the best. Paganism all the way.
>>
File: mem1.png (34 KB, 1025x557) Image search: [Google]
mem1.png
34 KB, 1025x557
>>
File: image.png (652 KB, 2208x1242) Image search: [Google]
image.png
652 KB, 2208x1242
Religion uses fear to control people. If your ideology keeps you doing things because you are scared of what will happen if you don't, then you are being brainwashed.

Most religious people I talk to say they would do all kinds of illegal shit if they weren't afraid of hell. That is fucked up because the only reason they aren't murdering me is because they are scared of hell, not because they have morals.
>>
>>75717790
Nah, Dawkins is an older, angrier Quadroon of Asscake, he doesn't want to retake Constantinople.
>>
>>75715432
Only east asian religions are based still

Im atheist but i believe in beeing born again and some eastern religion in this direction could be pretty logical
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.