[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Betterment of 3rd world nations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5
Most countries are shit. What can be done about these countries?

Dangerous roads, corrupt governments.... just including law enforcement alone would make it better. But all they have is underpaid cops or bribed cops.

And no it's not just African countries. Look at Vietnam and Burma and Brazil and Mexico and Uruguay and shit like that.
>>
>>75714682
Nuke em'
>>
Vietnam and Uruguay ??
You truly are an autist...

Go travel a bit tard
>>
>>75714682
Corruption, education, infrastructure, tribalism, underutilization of natural resources, and misallocation of funds under self destructive economic policy.
>>
Its alright m8, Zika is being mobilized as we speak.
>>
>>75714682
We could send them 50% of the US GDP and then spend even more money on making sure they use that money to fix shit and not steal it like they do with UN supplies.

After that there could be an education program that would last a few decades to implement murrican values.

But that's a waste of time and money for almost everyone
>>
>>75714845
relative to the US and Europe I mean.
>>
File: refugees_welcome.webm (2 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
refugees_welcome.webm
2 MB, 853x480
they're happy with what they have and don't know any better
>>
contraceptives, hire foreign professionals to build infrastructure, and public education
no more gibsmedats from foreign nations as well
>>
>>75714682
Let them be terrible and worry about our own kind
>>
>>75715365

The fuck did I just watch?
>>
>>75715255
Uruguay is WAY better and first world than most Eastern European countries. Vietnam is the next South Korea.

When I was in my 20's Korea was all rice paddies and hookers. Now it's more first world than the US.

Before you try and solve the world's problems , how about you go see some of it.
>>
Implement a system where there is high personal security and private property is very well protected and let their self interest create a community over time (will take longer in less educated nations). Only reason no one in a 3rd world country tries to build anything is because some dick comes along and tries to destroy it.
>>
>>75715518
Live video feed from a house in Sweden.
>>
>>75714682
> what can be done about these countries

Nothing, it's none of our business and if our country could keep out of others business we'd be in a much better place.
>>
>>75715636
Vietnam has a lower GDP than the backwards, Third-World countries in SEA, such as Thailand and the Philippines. Yet, you're telling me it's the next S. Korea? Its neighbors have a better chance at developed nation status than those communists.
>>
>>75714682
I don't care just build a wall now
>>
>>75715233
fuck off mexico
>>
>>75716470
Come back to this thread in 20 years.. I am speaking from experience..
>>
>>75714682
Just nuke us all TbH m8
>>
>>75716470

Vietnamese people have the same intelligence and aptitude as Japanese, Koreans, and Taiwanese. Their country will be amazing someday soon.
>>
File: Klans_Neegro.png (1 MB, 1402x2180) Image search: [Google]
Klans_Neegro.png
1 MB, 1402x2180
Stop all foreign aid to 3rd world nations. Either they get their shit together in order to live or they all die within a year. My vote is on dying since history has proven that to be the course for them.
>>
>>75714682
>What can be done about these countries?
nuke from orbit
>>
>>75714682
Take them over. Complete control. Forcefully educate them, make the strong ones into designated farmers, the smart ones into designated scientists, Etc.
No freedom until they can handle it. Complete freedom.
GOD BLESS THE EXTENDED UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
>>
>>75716470
>vietnam
>communist
It's oligarchy dictatorship you fucking leaf. The same as China.

Go out of your basement for once.
>>
>>75716460
Ever heard of the White Man's Burden?
We need to do this. It shows how great we are.
>>
>>75714682
White rule
>>
Leave them alone. Don't let any of them in. Let them die off.
>>
Many are doing that whole r/ selection thing. Ideally, western and east Asian countries should stop all foreign aid for 3 years, tell no one, and just see what happens.
>>
>>75714682
thats not the 3rd world you autist
>>
>>75714682
dictatorships, everytime they try it you and your U.N faggot friends always get in the way and beat the shit out of them and bringing back chaos.
let them be themselves

let them kill each other its their own way to establish order.
>>
Learn History more and stop being politically naive. Drop the buzzwords and stop grouping developing countries with shitty places from africa and middle-east.
>>
File: Drug-Bust_IMG_0572-1024x768.jpg (158 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Drug-Bust_IMG_0572-1024x768.jpg
158 KB, 1024x768
california is how you described in the original post

it is over run with shit skins and degenerate brown people

i cant even go to trumps rally in sacramento tommorow
>>
>>75714682
Send money to the jews that live there.

Since jews are a generous and friendly people, but also smart, they'll help their country to evolve.

>>75715636
Being better than a Eastern European country is not great thing, even México is better
>>
>>75714682
>how can we make the lives of these people better

you are thinking like a Christian, stop it. you should be asking "how can we prevent these people from making our lives worse" and the answer is forcefully reducing and controlling their populations and making sure they cannot immigrate out.
>>
>>75719424
No, invading their country will only make everything worse.
Just control the borders and let them evolve by themselves(or not)
>>
>>75714682
Population reduction with parameters.
>>
>>75714682
Literally just stop giving them money and shoot them if they try and cross our borders. Let them sort their own shit out.
>>
>>75719574
You should be glad, the only country you have borders is with the Burgerland, which is unlikely to send illegal immigrants to your country.

Theres Greenland, but they're a irrelevant minority
>>
>>75714682
you have to let them fight it out

there is this western obsession with preventing third world nations from experiencing pollution, lawlessness, corruption, difficulties in democracy, etc. these were not SIDE EFFECTS of our rise, but part of the experience! there has to be pain in order for there to be something to learn from.

imagine if some country stepped in and fucked with america every time something negative happened and we couldn't find the solution ourselves (even when it came to civil wars, economic depression, corrupt and despotic politicians, abuse by the extremely wealthy, etc.)

nothing will ever change with constant intervention and foreign interests being put above those of the individual nation states
>>
Saw a documentary about Vietnam, it was released within the last ten years. Granted, they focused on a Canadian Vietnamese dude going back to the old country to see his family, allotted no time for degenerate aspects of the country, and spent most time on cultural differences. Looks like a beautiful, harmonious, very nationalist place, on the ups economically.

No wonder my government wanted to destroy it and turn it into a festering globalized multicultural shit hole.
>>
>>75720005
>multicultural
Not gonna happen.
>>
>>75714682
Vietnam? Uh, Anon, it's a bit presumptuous to make a statement equating us to African countries. Vietnam is far from a third world country and if you travel outside of your own country more, you would know that. Obama came to discuss more open trade agreements with us last week and we are a key piece in the TPP agreement. It's not the best place to live, people are shady and will rob you blind if you're foolish and aren't careful (not referring only to petty street thieves) but it's home. It's has taught me many things and I honestly don't think I would have wanted to be born anywhere else.
>>
>>75714682
hard reset with nukes, it's the only way
>>
There's not much that can be done, dark skinned people are basically feral, they are violent and run on instinct. Bringing purebred blacks into civilization is like trying to turn a wolf into a household pet. Wolves are not dogs, and blacks are not europeans; if you do not dominate them they will kill you with no remorse.
>>
BUT IF THEY HAVE REMORSE IT WOULD BE OK RIGHT
>>
>>75719940
I agree. Coddle a kid too much and it turns into a shithead.
>>
>>75721265
Why is it always Vietnamese running nail salons?

Not even trying to be an asshole.

Every nail salon I've ever walked past is purely Vietnamese.

Why?

I agree with your post completely. Vietnam will be a superpower before India. As china becomes a more service based economy Vietnam will slowly replace china's lost production and so on.
>>
>>75714682
How The Fuck Is Poverty Real Hahahaha Nigga There's A Boat Right There Like Nigga Just Sail Away Haha
>>
>>75725074
>Why is it always Vietnamese running nail salons?
I don't know. Maybe the for same reasons why Indians running convenience stores.
>>
>>75719574
In a nutshell.
>>
>>75725547
True, I've been seeing fewer and fewer Korean owners. I guess they moved to the middle class and it's pajeet's turn to sell slushies.

Half my family is Laotian, and there's a large Cambodian, Vietnamese, and Thai community in my area, but only Vietnamese work in nail salons.

I always assumed it was a culture thing and was hoping for insight. It might just be a first generation viet-American thing, like Chinese buffets.
>>
What are the weakest countries in Africa?
How many people are there?
Are there whites,and if so how many?
>Kill all leaders in the weakest consecutive countrys.
>take over and establish a new country
>hire white people to fix it for you.
>repeat
…profit??
>>
>>75719342
Mexico is better than Latvia, Hungary and Poland.. I've been to all and lived 5 years in Mexico.. You my friend are a tard and 100% incorrect.
>>
>>75726288
Nah mate just come bump off our current government and install the DA. The problem will fix itself from the bottom to the top, since south africa wouldn't send food, fuel and electricity to other countries, killing them and making new colonies available.
>>
>uruguay

you have dozens of countries to choose and you choose uruguay
>>
implying Mexico is a 3rd world country.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newly_industrialized_country
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.