[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have to admit that even if Trump ends up losing the election
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: Hillary084.jpg (794 KB, 2100x1400) Image search: [Google]
Hillary084.jpg
794 KB, 2100x1400
You have to admit that even if Trump ends up losing the election we get a pretty great president out of it anyways.

I mean if we need to get that 'first female president' thing out of the way Hillary is about the best candidate we'll have for generations I think.
>>
Are you even trying?
>>
>>75713502
Well would you rather have a millenial female as your next president in a decade or two or get Hillary for 4 years and not have to worry about it ever happening again?
>>
File: CfYE6SuVIAAUWVk.jpg (53 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
CfYE6SuVIAAUWVk.jpg
53 KB, 540x960
>>
Oh for chrissake she's a sociopathic ruthless degenerate grifter of the first order. The depth of her self serving evil history has been well documented but largely ignored by over half of America, still refusing to look past the carefully filtered media bullshit and see the truth for what it is. That woman has a lot more than theft and conniving filth trailing her, she has blood on her hands.
>>
>>75713786
This is the only good point a hill shill will ever make
>>
>>75713045
>'first female president'
Brazil elected it's first female president, guess how that turned out? Yep, she ruined the economy and fucked the country up so bad it will take half a decade for us to get our economy fixed.

>A woman for president? Not even once!
>>
File: DemocraticNationalConvention.webm (2 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
DemocraticNationalConvention.webm
2 MB, 720x404
What's Hillary got that makes her so great?
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 480x480
>>75713045
>>
It will be easier to debunk feminist points once your country goes through a female led government.
>>
Just vote Hillary so we can learn sooner to never do it again.
>>
>>75713045
How much they paying you to lurk in chan land?
So, the first female President is one who allows her husband to get blowjobs at the office and not get a divorce? That's what my wife would have done. Why isn't she a "strong womyn?" Why does she need to stay married to that womanizer? Or maybe they like to do threesomes in the Kennedy Bedroom? I don't think America wants a former impeached President getting his cumstains all over the White House linens again.

You see, it doesn't matter what her qualifications are, even if she did help start the worst refugee crisis since WWII. The fact of the matter is that voters make decisions based on emotions, the real unemployment rate is around 20 percent, and they are going to vote based on emotional appeal. And Trump has that dialed, will drag all of Hillary's skeletons out of the closet. He appeals to the anger and resentment in this country, and Hillary represents the systems that got us this way.
>>
>>75714633
And Argentina and Germany. In Germany's case it is catastrophic
>>
>>75714678

Best thing I've seen all week.
>>
>>75713045
Do I recall...
█▀▀█ █▀▀█ ░░ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀█
░░▀▄ █▄▀█ ▄▄ █▄▀█ █▄▀█ █▄▀█
█▄▄█ █▄▄█ ░█ █▄▄█ █▄▄█ █▄▄█
emails?
>>
Pretty amazing that this woman will become President after getting a man raped and murdered in the streets.
>>
>>75713045

What could go wrong? Look at what Obama did for race relations.
>>
>0.02 cents has been deposited to your account.
>>
File: tulsi gabbard.jpg (94 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
tulsi gabbard.jpg
94 KB, 620x413
>>75713045
>Hillary is about the best candidate we'll have for generations
bullshit
>>
File: 960.jpg (88 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
88 KB, 960x540
Potato/10
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.