[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alberta needs out of this cucked country. This thread is dedicated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: Flag_of_Alberta.svg.png (100 KB, 1920x960) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Alberta.svg.png
100 KB, 1920x960
Alberta needs out of this cucked country. This thread is dedicated to the Æxit. Americans and UK may participate, the rest of Canada can fuck off unless they're down with this
>>
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 2000x1000
Fix your flag first
>>
>>75712131
Nah the Cross of St George is as Britbonged as we're going to be
>>
Let's be honest, you would turn into a whiter Venezuela. But hey, if you want to leave, it's fine with me. But don't get upset when you come crawling back and we tell you to fuck off.

I'm glad I left Alberta. I'm not coming back until I retire, assuming it doesn't become a third world shithole in 40 years.
>>
>>75712258
I will be prime minster one day and every province will have an ensign flag just like Australia's States, this I can assure you
>>
>>75711654
As an Albertan, I second this.

#Æxit and the newfies can fuck off back to their floating cuck island and beat their fugly wives over a bowl of lobster soup.
>>
File: make america great again.jpg (44 KB, 645x363) Image search: [Google]
make america great again.jpg
44 KB, 645x363
>>75711654
can we annex you after we elect trump?
>>
File: uwot.jpg (409 KB, 1024x1023) Image search: [Google]
uwot.jpg
409 KB, 1024x1023
>>75712374
see you on the battlefield, dickhead.
>>
File: 1464229730277.png (87 KB, 242x209) Image search: [Google]
1464229730277.png
87 KB, 242x209
>>75712359
>your province is shit
>i want to move there once I'm retired

Butthurt newfie detected.
>>
BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, The Yukon, and Alaska should separate and form a based Northwest United States
>>
I support it. Your government seems to do nothing but fuck you over. They aren't even pretending anymore.
>>
Annex?
>>
>>75711654
#DisolveCanada
OUT OF SASKATCHEWAN AND MANITOBA WE SHALL CARVE OUT A NATIONAL HOMELAND FOR THE GERMAN PEOPLE!!!
>>
>>75712596
Fuck BC. I'd rather have NWT than "dude weed" the province.

>>75712600
When the Canadian civil war starts how many of your countrymen will come to kill libshits and shitskins with the based Albertans?
>>
>>75712672
No, fuck off.

>>75712755
That's Ukrainian clay you fucking idiot.
>>
>>75712374
You sound like an angsty fag.
>>
>>75712850
Ill fuck you up.
>>
>>75712545
Okay
>>75712902
Why? Because I'm loyal to the queen of Canada? If you're not you should be deported
>>
>>75712765

Most Americans barely know all the states let alone Canadian provinces and their relationships.

So probably around 10.
>>
>>75712258
>doesn't understand the name of his province.
>>
>>75713350
I know all the states and their flags, that's just embarrassing Americans don't know that
>>
>>75713872
Americans tend to have no geographical awareness whatsoever. As an example, an American once asked me, in all seriousness, if it got cold in Ottawa in winter. He must have thought Canada was a tropical island or something.
>>
>>75714281
I hate when people from Michigan ask me if it's cold here
>>
>>75711654
BC here.

Take us with you.
>>
>>75712575
>your province is shit
>i want to move there once I'm retired

Lots of people retire to Mexico, the Philippines, Thailand, etc. even though they are shitty, too. If you have money, you can live a comfy lifestyle.
>>
>>75712542
That would be good too just as long as we're out of Canada
>>
>>75714676
Minus Vancouver and surrounding areas
>>
>>75715360
Don't like chinese food?
>>
>>75715563
We prefer to keep our pet-stores pet-stores.
>>
File: basé.png (163 KB, 804x804) Image search: [Google]
basé.png
163 KB, 804x804
Hahaha you short-sighted spineless faggots.
A rough patch in federal affairs and you're all at each other's throat carving out territories on a map to escape from Terrible Trudeau reign of cuckoldry. What's he gonna do if you refuse to bow to his authority, send in the Royal Canadian Army? Toughen up and learn how to not give a fuck. If Ottawa tries to impose something on you that you don't want to do, just don't do it, and threaten separatism.

t. Quebec
>>
St. Albert boy here nice community love living in this bubble
>>
>>75716562
>just don't do it, and threaten separatism.
>t. Quebec
>t. Quebec
>t. Quebec
>Separatism
Yes, and that went wonderfully every time you tried that, right?
>>
>>75712765
>>75711654

Can I come to Alberta once you leave?
Im pretty good with an axe, spent a lot of time working in Algonquin. I think I could axe down about 7 muzzies per minute at least
>>
It's just rednecks and pick up trucks here lol
>>
>>75715563
Don't like faggots and SJWs and ugly "sex positive" thirsty types
>>
Conservatives here are not really for small gov. It's just a way of life peole live based on values more then anything
>>
>>75716788
Morinnville here bud
>>
>>75717000
Who said I'm leaving? I was born here I'll die here.
>>
>>75716873
It kind of did, actually. The analysis on why the vote didn't pass I'll leave for another time; both options were arguably good, though ultimately I'm glad to see my province still part of the confederation. However flawed a lot of our politicians have proven to be, the original intentions of the confederation were of noble ambition, and I'm keen on preserving that.

And the net effect is that we can now pretty much do what we want. It's not super noticeable because our cultures are more similar than they are different, and we mostly agree the Canadian Confederation is a good creation, and are loyal to its ideal at least; though we also mostly agree a lot of politicians in Ottawa are a bunch of cunts who don't deserve to be heard.
>>
Just do it. Have you PM tell Trudeau "we'll have none of it, or we're out" and he'll leave you alone.

He is a cuck, after all.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.