[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As a Mexican-American I want to say this: Honestly Trump would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 750x750
As a Mexican-American I want to say this: Honestly Trump would be great for Mexico. Mexico is a fucking dump right now and believe it or not Trump will make Mexico Great Again also. By bringing jobs back to the US, Mexico will be forced to make new jobs that could actually sustain the Mexican population, making them not have to illegally immigrate into the US in order for a better life. What do you think /pol/?
>>
>>75709587
You have to go back.
>>
>>75709664
No thanks señor.
>>
>>75709587

I think that you're right, but not in the sense of making new jobs for Mexico.

It COULD possibly become the catalyst for Mexico to get its shit together as most of the jobs the people get are from factories taken there by the USA. By taking those out Mexico might have to rely more on is oil, thus making them get their shit together there (but trust me, they won't as other countries take those jobs like the USA, lol).
Then the next thing is a lack of jobs which will HOPEFULLY piss off the Mexican people to make heads roll and change this.
>>
He isn't going to do shit you retards.

If he were truly the anti establishment savior you make him out to be he would've been dealt with a long time ago. Like Ron Paul and the delegate bulshit they pulled out of the blue.
Instead they give him as much press as they possibly can, you retards truly believe that the kikes that control all the media don't understand that there is no such thing a bad publicity.

Trump already succeeded destroying the republican party and that enough opens up the future for more globalist shit.

We are all fucked already.
>>
>>75709587
yep
>>
>>75710806

Fuck you Pedro, you fucking nigger.

Start the revolution already in your shit hole of a country.

Fucking faggot, go cry about your peña Nieto and shii
>>
File: image.png (46 KB, 501x800) Image search: [Google]
image.png
46 KB, 501x800
>>75709587
>>75710806
>>
>>75711241

Truth hurts doesn't it Jamal.

Don't worry after he inevitably fucks up you mindless zombies will be voting whoever the nwo shills want in the office with much less effort.
>>
>>75709587
dem tarriffs are gonna be great for Mexio, but yes they will be forced to create their own economic success instead of leaching off of ours
>>
>>75710806
your right Mexico will never get their shit together because they are a low IQ population and are only capable of leaching off of others
>>
>>75710806
Don't worry Pedro, you won't have to worry about us once the wall is built.
>>
>>75709587

An exodus of undeported migrants from the U.S. could benefit the societies that they return to, if the taste of freedom that they have had here encourages them to reform their own systems, which are corrupt and inefficient.

If Trump is elected, then these nations could also profit because the U.S. would be more stable, and nations in central and south america would have a more predictable ally.

Or these nations could just stay shitty for most people. It's difficult to accurately predict the future, at least when we talk about human behavior.
>>
>>75711567
That's a good point. One reason shitty nations stay shitty is because of brain drain. Closing our borders, ending chain migration, and imposing an immigration moratorium will benefit these nations that constantly lose their best and brightest to the U.S.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.