[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go to pick wife up from work >Works as a nurse at the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8
File: 1464686186281.png (264 KB, 1230x666) Image search: [Google]
1464686186281.png
264 KB, 1230x666
>Go to pick wife up from work
>Works as a nurse at the central hospital, so all her co-workers are triggered Tumblrites with thick frames, or nu-male SJW faggots
>Walk into the nursing station to wait for her, all her coworkers discussing about that poor gorilla being shot
>"I'd happily see 10 of them shot to preserve one child! Every life is priceless!"
>Look around as they all respond with similar sentiment
>Inform them that the gorilla lived there, and some little shit fell into its home, then the gorilla was shot dead for simply investigating the incident
>"Omg that's not true at all! That kid was black ,that's the only reason you are saying this!"
>Mfw

Do these people not realize there are nearly 7 billion humans on the planet, and only a few thousand gorillas left? I'm not even some greenie tree bashing faggot, but from a logical perspective of the situation itself, as well as the sheer number of humans vs gorillas, how can people defend this shit?

Everytime these sub human shits brought up "muh poor child", I felt like informing them it was a nigger kid who only fell in because of poor parenting.

Fuck anybody who agrees with killing that gorilla.
>>
>>75708992
>>"Omg that's not true at all! That kid was black ,that's the only reason you are saying this!"

To be fair, so was the gorilla :^)
>>
>>75708992
Who gives a shit about a fucking gorilla seriously
>>
>>75708992
i would personally genocide every single gorilla on the planet to save 1 human (read: white) life
>>
Imagine the backlash if the niglet got killed by the gorilla and the zoo did nothing to stop it. Fucking BLM would probably firebomb the zoo.
>>
Wow that's odd. I worked in a rural clinic and all the female nurses were Christ lovers and male nurses were ex marines
>>
>>75708992
We have enough negro bastard kids

>they shot the wrong gorilla
>>
>>75708992
But blacks are gorillas.
>>
>>75708992
>Omg that's not true at all! That kid was black ,that's the only reason you are saying this!
To be fair most of /pol/ is saying this
>>
>>75709318
Right? Like it was in a zoo..they'll just have 2 of them mate and problem solved
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoK8OZlo4PU
>>
Wouldn't they of put that Gorilla down if the nigglet was ripped to shreds anyway?
>>
>>75708992

You're a cunt, Straya.
>>
>>75709878
Shave all the hair off a gorilla.
What color is it?
>>
>>75710619
These parents owe the zoo one new gorilla.
>>
It would've been a social issue shitstorm either way, but thats not an SJW stance. Who gives a shit about a gorilla. If your son fell into its camp and you had a gun I hope you would have enough sense to protect your family and kill it.
>>
>>75709878

Blacks are chimps, you retard
>>
>>75711000
They already threw one in the pen the other day
>>
>>75708992
There is more to it than a sheerly utilitarian perspective. That human child has a higher consciousness than the gorilla, and has full sentience.
>>
>>75711067
Gorillas are just chad chimpanzees
>>
>>75708992

Where is this black kid that everyone keeps talking about? All the pictures I've seen are just a gorilla and its baby chilling in the zoo. How did nobody get a picture of the black kid?
>>
>>75711000
they could just make up for it by taking turns inside the enclosure on the weekends, no one would know the difference
>>
If a human life is in danger from an animal you kill the fuck out of that animal, no questions asked.

This is what made us the dominant species on the planet. It's a bummer that the gorilla had to die, but you're a cuck if you'd let an animal kill a human child for any reason.
>>
>>75708992
But its true. If the kid were white, you wouldn't have had a problem with them killing the gorilla, cuz "that coulda been my babby"

Anyone who actually says the give a shit about gorillas, better believe in global warming and saving the environment too. Otherwise you are full of shit.
>>
>>75711285
Arguably, the gorilla is sentient too. Koko the gorilla scores higher than the black average on IQ tests.
>>
>>75711988
And Barack Obama's President. Koko is not your average Gorilla
>>
>>75711724
It has nothing to do with race. The mother who let her child fall into that enclosure is complete TRASH. I'd much rather an endangered species survive over some welfare leech.

That said this is not the child's fault beyond it being retarded but they should have tranquilized the gorilla and let events proceed from there. At the very least the mother should be held up on charges and that child should be moved into DHS custody, where it will undoubtedly do better than whatever environment it's probably in right now.
>>
>>75709878

Why you insult gorillas so?
>>
>>75711000

Does the zoo take EBT?
>>
>>75708992
FML I had a similar conversation. Please god tell me I'm not becoming some /pol edgelord.
>>
>>75712441
>welfare leech
Racism proved

>retarded child
So if some pedophile fuck offered your kid candy and they went with them, you would both not protect your kid, and call them stupid?

If your kid gets caught in a riptide at the beach gets pulled out and is drowning, natural selection?

Be serious here you dumb cunt. I hate niggers as much as the next uncle tom, but your kid is your kid.
>>
>>75711435
I'm sure arrangements could be made with the zoo. #ReplaceHarambe
>>
>>75712441
>Shoot gorilla with a tranquilizer
>It gets ragemad because it hurt and rips that toddler to shreds

You people act like tranquilizers work instantly.. I think the zoo keepers know better than you do when it's appropriate to tranq vs kill an animal. When a gorilla is literally holding a child best bet is to shoot it in the head killing it instantly rather than potentially pissing it off with something that won't neutralize it for a few minutes.
>>
>>75709318

>Who gives a shit about a fucking gorilla seriously

Thats how I felt about the little boy who shouldve been being watched.
>>
>>75709318
Harambe was a gud boy! He din du nuffin! He was only 17! He was gonna go to college n sheeit!
>>
GAS THE SILVERBACKS!
PRIMATE WAR NOW!
>>
File: koko the nigger.jpg (408 KB, 1090x719) Image search: [Google]
koko the nigger.jpg
408 KB, 1090x719
>>75711988
>>
>>75708992
Uh, no.

Humanity takes precedence over all animals. Society exists to serve humans. Not gorillas.
>>
>>75712995
Of course she wants to protect her child. The point I was making was that she is not a good mother, the kid was young and stupid and the zoo should have made another decision.

>>75713108
I still think it was a better decision morally, regardless of the outcome. Although as others have said the zoo was also most likely thinking of the legal consequences, if anything happened to the child over the gorilla they could have been sued for millions so they just made the decision based off what was going to protect their asses
>>
>>75711388
Underrated
>>
>>75712687
Pretty sure that's how they afforded the zoo's entrance fee.
>>
>>75709431
I'd kill one gorilla to save a human, but why kill a species to save one normie fucktard
>>
>Muh useless violent apes
a few thousand is too many we should wipe them all out before they become a threat.
>>
File: 1383123496938.jpg (108 KB, 960x638) Image search: [Google]
1383123496938.jpg
108 KB, 960x638
>>75708992
u realized gorillas are considered a pest and are fucking easy to breed and multiply?

oh wait, you didnt know that, youre just a pseudo-intellectual reddit faggot

LMAOING @ YOUR LIFE
>>
>>75708992
I wonder if those feminist nurses treat white men unfairly. Not in life and death situations, of course. Like, make them wait for over 24 hours because he's white..
>>
>>75713571
>humans
>niggers
pick one
>>
>>75709318
7 billion people
1000 gorillas
A single gorilla is statistically equivalent to 700000000 humans
>>
>>75714708
lol ok there's exactly 1,000 gorillas

you know this how?

good job you dumb fucking triggered shit talker

end urself
>>
>>75709318
I do. Who gives a fuck about you?
>>
>>75713961
Yeah but the child was Black.
>>
File: 63297.jpg (27 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
63297.jpg
27 KB, 500x492
>>75715083
we counted them
now go play cowwadooty you faggot neet
>>
>>75714708
>Muh 7 gorillion.
>>
>>75715083
They're endangered and we actually keep track of them unlike your emu infestation.
>>
>>75708992
people siding with a gorilla over humankind are mentally ill
>>
>>75708992
does your wife fuck a gorilla anon
say the truth, we wont judge
>>
>>75714708
Or 11.6 million niggers
>>
>>75715323
>>75715404
>we counted them
>we

no. YOU didnt do shit, you dont know shit

you're just a fat permavirgin weaboo faggot playing make-pretend nazi on an anonymous imageboard

you dont know SHIT

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zfuz7cTDNeI
>>
>>75715968
>this assravaged
usa 1
aussie cucks 0
>>
>>75715439
>gollywog
>humankind
Pick one
>>
File: Tyrone @ the zoo.jpg (59 KB, 720x545) Image search: [Google]
Tyrone @ the zoo.jpg
59 KB, 720x545
>>75709143
I know, right? Kid musta been all like "Dayuumm nigga, dhey just keyyyld muh uncle!! Shhheeeyyyyttttt!!!!!"
>>
>>75713961
>gorillas are considered a pest
Only by nigs in Africa.
>easy to breed and multiply
Lol, no.
>>
>>75715226
Can you put bombs in apes, Achmed?
>>
File: hell.png (327 KB, 496x514) Image search: [Google]
hell.png
327 KB, 496x514
When people thought it was a white kid:
>That poor gorilla! Fuck white people! I wish the kid died instead!

When it was confirmed to be a niglet from a literal pack of niglets:
>Well, it had to be done, I'd kill any number of endangered animals to protect that beautiful child!

Literally the same people
>>
>I care more about my pets than I do about people
>humans are a disease
>we should all be wiped out

Do you or people you know say things like this? Then you might be a nihilistic faggot and you need to put your money where your mouth is and end your own "worthless" life.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.