[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've decided to learn a new language. I already speak decent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: world-map.jpg (204 KB, 925x710) Image search: [Google]
world-map.jpg
204 KB, 925x710
I've decided to learn a new language. I already speak decent spanish and english. Any suggestions?
>>
Icelandic.
>>
German
>>
French, get ready for the African invasion of Europe.

>As a result of population growth, the OIF estimates that the number of French speakers will rise to over 700 million by 2050, 80% of whom will be in Africa. This would take the proportion of French speakers in the world population from 3% to 8%.

http://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/en/french-foreign-policy/francophony/the-status-of-french-in-the-world/
>>
>>75708803
Russian
>>
Manderin and russian
>>
>>75708803

French so that you know the three languages of North America
>>
>>75708803
C#
>>
>>75708803
Arabic. It is useful if you're traveling Europe
>>
>>75708803
Russian.

Russian, Spanish, and English are really all you're ever going to need.

German and Norwegian etc. are fun meme languages though.
>>
French, Poortuguese, German, Italian, Latin, Russian, Japanese, Chinese
>>
>>75710188
How is Russian more useful than German?
I'd learn mandarin to deal with our future Chinesse overlords
>>
>>75708803
>knowing spanish
Absolutely disgusting
>>
>>75710302
>Japanese
>relevant after 1990
Pick one
>>
>>75710188
I would add hindi to list. 2030 is coming soon and you should be ready for Indian space project and shitting on roof (you have to evolve somewhere).
>>
Hopefully you don't get banned, OP. My Language thread earned me a 3 day ban.
>>
>>75710462

Russian has far greater geographic distribution and he already knows a Germanic language.

As far as I know, German speakers from different countries can't even understand each other.

>>75711234

>SCATSAT
>>
>>75708803
chilean spanish
>>
Afrikaans
>>
>>75708803
Build wall
>>
>>75708803
>speaks Spanish
You don't need to learn the 3rd one. You need to go back
>>
>>75709978
>laughinggirls.jpg
>>
>>75708803
Mandarin Chinese. Spoken language is easy provided you master tones before learning anything else. Written is a lot of grunt work but perfectly doable in a summer.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.