[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Howard Stern used to be so based. Wtf happened? http://m.you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 333x500
Howard Stern used to be so based. Wtf happened? http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bXk_gjeEKKQ
>>
>>75707761
Are we trying to force my sweet Selena waifu from the 90s into a meme or something? I saw another thread with a Selena OP pic yesterday...
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 500x365
>>75708046
She was such a qt. Why would someone murder her?
>>
>>75707761
he got old .
>>75708405
the bitch that killed her was crazy.
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 691x920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 691x920
>>75708686
Jeb Bush's wife killed her?
>>
>>75707761
He's basically retired and is milking the last of his audiences loyalty away while advertising for his wife's Northshore Animal league BS. There is no more of a reason for him to be controversial. He made a name for himself, he made his fortune. The 90s were the golden era of stern with Billy West adn as much as i hate his guts Jackie Martling
>>
>>75709406
Top kek
>>
Marci Turk
>>
>>75707761
Without a doubt, his best years were the 90's.

I used to tape his shows when I went to school so I wouldn't miss them.

I still laugh so hard I cry when I listen to billy west.

By far his best shit was during the LA riots. What a time to be alive... Haven't heard anything funnier on radio then, or since.
>>
>>75710797
Oh and i fucking forgot his TV show.

Fucking genius.

Butt Bongo Fiesta, New Years Rotten Eve...

Started seriously going to shit after Jackie left, imo...
>>
>>75707761
Listen to the entire video. The best part is when he talks about the beaners sneaking into Texas and California
>>
>>75711002

There were some memorable times with artie

The pc bullshit forced stern to kill his show or no more shekels
>>
>>75709778
Jackie was GREAT on that, way better than Artie. Jackie talked shit to howard and robin and booey. That made for some of the best shows during the golden era.
>>
>>75711209
Artie sucked.. he was/is a total phoney. Mr. Blue Collar is really a hollywood homo type trying to Mr. Jersey
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.