[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gun Control
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 357.jpg (73 KB, 665x340) Image search: [Google]
357.jpg
73 KB, 665x340
How are my fellow Americans coming to grips with the fact that the 2nd Amendment, and civilian gun ownership will be all but restricted in our lifetime? The fact that owning a gun is a RIGHT should be enough to stop all discussion about restricting it, yet it isn't. We only BARELY stopped the proposed gun bans and restrictions after Sandy Hook.

How will you deal with the chipping away at the 2nd amendment that you KNOW is coming within our lifetimes in the form of licenses, permits, mandatory training, smart guns, mandatory insurance, grandfather clause bans, and "assault" restrictions?
>>
>>75707705
Already been learning how to mill ar lowers myself. Knowledge is power my friend
>>
>>75707705
Saving to buy a shit ton of handguns.
>>
File: adsfadsf.jpg (224 KB, 949x682) Image search: [Google]
adsfadsf.jpg
224 KB, 949x682
Buy funs now.

Exercise capitalism later.

Really, idk what we can do besides be vocal about our opinions and teach our kids responsible gun ownership and importance.
>>
once everyone realizes a lot of these shootings are fake shits going to get real
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0F2uB__6ec
even seagull gets it
>>
>>75708114
oh shit, he's pretty based.

>>75707951
Any particular reason, handguns?
>>
>>75707705
Good, There will be something worth dying for in my lifetime.
>>
Don't forget disruptive technologies like 3-D printing and the Ghost Gunner:

https://ghostgunner.net/

Its all supply and demand. If things become tightened there will simply be more demand for innovation in things such as this.
>>
File: trump2-med.jpg (27 KB, 599x399) Image search: [Google]
trump2-med.jpg
27 KB, 599x399
>>75708553
>>
It's one of the fastest growing demographics, and gun ownership is skyrocketing. Guns aren't going away, and for good reason.
>>
>>75707705
Smart guns encroach on our 2nd amendment right? If anything they keep guns out of the hands of niggers.
>>
>>75707705
>"Fellow americans"
>Says gun ownership and the 2nd amendment will go away

You're nothing but retarded there m8.

The second amendment pretty much protects itself. If anyone or any government body tried to take that away you can bet real americans would make it a sport to shoot idiots like you.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.