[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think that this is what Harambe was doing before they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 35
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 480x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 480x460
Do you think that this is what Harambe was doing before they killed him?
>>
>>75706324
You didnt watch the video did you?
>>
>>75706324
apperently the gorilla was holding hands.
i would really like some info from anyone about its body language while the niglet was looking for it's dad

>>75706483
video?
>>
>white kid gets protected by gorilla
>black kid gets slammed by gorilla
not even animals like niggers
>>
>>75706540
This morning I saw a nigger mom drag her nigger kid by the arm just like a gorilla across a parking lot when "he doan wan go!"
so I guess it's ok for her to do it, but we shoot gorillas when they do it
>>
#ApeLivesMatter2016
>>
>>75706594
kek
>>
>>75706594

this

I bet they have genetic memories of the nigs trying to eat them to extinction back in Africa
>>
No.

They actually did a thing where they called all the gorillas out of the exhibit. All of the females left but Harambe stayed, posturing with the kid, away from the access entrance.

There was no way anyone from the zoo was going in there. They literally never enter the enclosure with the gorillas. Gorillas aren't generally vicious (as opposed to chimps, who are totally assholes) but they are incredibly strong and can kill you accidentally.

Since the gorilla ignored the call to exit the exhibit, the only choice was to kill him before he hurt the child, accidentally or not.
>>
>>75706324

Lol in the unedited video the gorilla was dragging the kid around like a ragdoll.
>>
>>75706594
theres a reason harambe left him in the first place
>>
File: 1464307367671.jpg (31 KB, 613x600) Image search: [Google]
1464307367671.jpg
31 KB, 613x600
>>75706324

how about we throw you into an enclosure with a silverback gorilla and wait to see which it chooses to do.
>>
>>75706594

Lol'd heartedly.
>>
>>75706820
All the news stations ran the edited version and were all siding with the gorilla. Fucking media jews
>>
>>75706594
I watched some documentary of some kanker who went to Africa and got a bunch of apes and lives with them and his wife. He made a lot of different ape sounds when he played with them. Anyways, I thought it was funny.
>>
>>75706324
because he was a cis male gorilla
>>
>>75706594
LOL HEARTILY
>>
File: 1463276202734.jpg (84 KB, 386x516) Image search: [Google]
1463276202734.jpg
84 KB, 386x516
>>75706876
They shot the wrong ape

Dumb nigger couldn't put a leash on her niglet. Now an endangered animal is dead, hundreds of thousands in revenue for conservation is lost, the same in lost tourist revenue, all for one little spook who will end up costing the tax payer another few hundred thousand over his worthless life

F
>>
>>75707032

Wait so...

Gorillas > Blacks ?
>>
>>75707340
No they were more the gorilla was protecting him and editing the violent parts out. If they said gorillas were better than blacks I would have been 100% for that.
>>
File: gorillasaresmarterthan.png (1 MB, 738x1244) Image search: [Google]
gorillasaresmarterthan.png
1 MB, 738x1244
>>75707340
yes.
>>
>>75706324

1. Binti Jua was raised around humans; likely having seen and interacted with children before.

2. the kid is unconscious. the kid isn't reacting to the gorilla's actions thus the gorilla can't feel threatened by the child. it is supposedly threatening to look gorillas in the eyes and i'm sure a frightened child, either slapping or crying, could irritate the gorilla.

3. Binti Jua isn't Harambe. Animals aren't fucking machines - they react differently given their individual nature.
>>
What was the kids name? It'd be interesting to see how he grows up, and see if his life was worth the gorillas.
>>
>>75707586
Cincinnati, that kid will be slinging crack rocks and doing drive bys before he turns 18
>>
>>75707586
His dad has a lengthly prison record from what I heard. That with the attentiveness of his mother the child is going to sell drugs the rest of his life
>>
>>75706818
Why not pump 5 or 10 elephant tranqs in him instead?

Isn't that the whole point of tranquilizers
>>
>>75706324
Yes.

Gorillas are just so big that it made the dragging seem vicious, but the way it propped the boy up and held him, you could tell there was no malicious intent. If it weren't for the MUH CHIL BE DOWN DERE and all the chimp noises, it would have probably gone straight to the back, instead it was dragging the child around to figure out what the screeching was.
>>
>>75706594
KEK
>>
>>75706820
>>75706483

I'm yet to see this video. Does anyone have it?
>>
>>75707817

http://i.4cdn.org/gif/1464662267977.webm
>>
>>75707765
It takes minutes for them to work. He would have got enraged and ripped the child in half. Kind disappointed they werent stupid enough to try that
>>
>>75707765
Tranqs aren't instant and getting shot by a bunch of darts would probably piss him off.
>>
File: 1180252496788.jpg (63 KB, 284x812) Image search: [Google]
1180252496788.jpg
63 KB, 284x812
>>75706324
Maybe, according to this story: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-05-31/gorilla-harambe-protecting-boy-from-screaming-zoo-crowd:-expert/7462198
>>
>>75706324
You're not supposed to move people who are injured because you can make the injuries worse.
>>
>>75707765
Tranquilizers don't work instantly, so imagine they shoot him with some and he goes berserk.
Child parts everywhere.
>>
>>75707842
lmao
>>
The gorilla must have been really confused. They've been living in the enclosure all their life and seen people ogling at them. Then suddenly one of them suddenly falls into their world. It looked like the gorilla wanted to take the kid somewhere but wasn't really sure what to actually do with him, plus everyone was yelling so it got more nervous. It didn't seem aggressive and I see little reason why it would have felt a need to kill something so small since they don't eat meat either

But it wasn't complying to orders like the other gorillas so it could have gotten really riled up when they come to snatch up the boy. Plus it could have easily hurt the kid just by the way it was dragging him around. It's how they drag their own kids but of course it didn't realise humans are much weaker. Like at first it checked if he can stand, and then it started dragging him. Maybe it would have realised it's better to leave the boy alone
>>
File: LOLRed.jpg (243 KB, 812x810) Image search: [Google]
LOLRed.jpg
243 KB, 812x810
>>75706594
>>
>>75708013
Pump a bunch of bananas full of sleepy juice. Give them to Bonzo. Sleepy time.
>>
>>75707309

you know that evil is rather indiscriminate right? if it can take hold of you to denounce the value of a child's life, then it can influence you in other ways. in other words, you are what you hate.
>>
Animals can be friendly until they decide to kill you. Most tiger deaths come from people petting "friendly" tigers that are purring. Then randomly, they'll just decide to kill you.

You can't take a chance with this. Any time, the gorilla could have killed the kid.
>>
>>75707842

Kek at the Overwatch.

But yeah like >>75707791 said that doesn't seem like he was TRYING to be violent. That's just how gorillas carry things.

>>75708016

That's the irony of this whole thing. What if reincarnation was real and it was actually a guy trying to protect the kid but couldn't operate with this gorilla body. He's gonna get reincarnated as a person again and be really pissed at humanity.
>>
>>75707791
>instead it was dragging the child around to figure out what the screeching was

Can't they see the people looking at them? I'd imagine it knew what the noises were, but wasn't really sure how to react. Maybe it was worried about itself, like oh shit are they going to be mad at me because I have their child. But in that case it would probably just have left
>>
>>75707842
wasn't a very good play. the match must have sucked for this to be chosen. also i'd rather see the widow play for the snipe.
>>
File: 1458940929859.gif (560 KB, 366x206) Image search: [Google]
1458940929859.gif
560 KB, 366x206
>>75708283
>de ebil man hurt ma fee fees

All human life is equally worthless, do you feel better now?
>>
>>75706594

shit's not funny

if this place wasn't full of self-loathing retards that curse niggers for their own failures, your obvious cruelty would be overlooked and seen as perpetual juvenility.

grow up.
>>
You fags not remember this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N05CItceEdg

Based gorillabro
>>
Harambe was a male, he's already genetically predisposed to kill any young that isn't his own.
>>
>>75707791
Like seemingly every video where something dramatic is happening, without fail theres a wailing harpy of a woman making everything tense and filling the video with godawful pointless sound.
>>
>>75707528
>have been to space
kek
>>
If he wanted to kill that nigga he would have been ded. Thats all there is to it folks.
>>
>>75706876
depends on the gorilla desu. i'd assume it was a shitty zoo, with noisy visitors and poor conditions.

take a look at the Aspinall foundation for some proper gorilla feels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0WsmOhm2Qc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCA63RsSyVw
>>
>>75709175

have you ever wanted to post something that's coherent and meaningful, but decide to just post "NIGGERS" instead?

i'm confident that a gorilla could choose a similar course of action.
>>
>>75708283
Had to scroll back up to check for a Canadian flag. Gtfo faggot.
>>
>Assume the gorilla chimps out on the kid
>Watch video
>Gorilla standing in front of the kid trying to protect him from the chimping out crowd
>Gorilla runs away taking the kid with him
>Gorilla ends up dying for trying to do the greatest thing an animal could ever hope to do protecting a human

I'm not mad though, the lives of animals are worth absolutely nothing.
inb4 mad furfags
>>
Have Gorillas been known to just randomly kill?
I know that "tamed" tigers, bears and chimps will just try to kill someone for no apparent reason, but what about gorillas?
>>
File: 1463712809550.jpg (69 KB, 800x587) Image search: [Google]
1463712809550.jpg
69 KB, 800x587
>>75708715
>>75709720
hows 10th grade psych going you fucking bitch nigga, faggots like you contribute nothing to this site with your snarky armchair psychology bullshit, it is rather annoying and imagine that you would be a very shitty person to be around or so cringeworthy i would bully you,

fuck off
>>
>>75707309
His color doesn't matter. Humans aren't worth as much a a gorilla. There's like 500 gorillas and millions of kids. We can have new kids, not new gorillas. That's just the way it is. There's plenty of us, but barely any gorillas.
>>
>>75708282
That would take maybe hours to to work
Lots of time for him to rip the child apart
>>
>>75709820
Gorilla sees blacks screaming
Screaming blacks point at kid
Gorilla assumes it is a angry pack of gorillas
Stands guard to protect kid from wild apes
>>
>>75710009

>waaaah, i cant have fun when i'm not insulting others!!
>waaah, did you see that?! he called me a juvenile!! waaaaaaah

again, grow up.
>>
File: boysparents.jpg?itok=oSVgYiPp.jpg (28 KB, 780x520) Image search: [Google]
boysparents.jpg?itok=oSVgYiPp.jpg
28 KB, 780x520
>Kids parents wearing red in every photo
>most likely gang members
>the kid said he wanted to go inside the gorilla enclosure before he actually did it
>he climbed a fence and jumped 15 feet
>the kid is retarded, impulsive and a high risk taker
>100% chance that he's going to be a violent felon as soon as he hits his teens

The gorilla died for nothing.
>>
>>75707558
It is animal nature to protect offspring, species notwithstanding. There are hundreds of examples of this. I'm not going to source any because I don't give a shit. Do it yourself if you don't believe me, fagoots.
>>
>>75706324
probably, but we know how trigger happy Americans are so I guess we will never know.
maybe the shooter was aiming for the kid.
>>
>>75706324
Dragging the child 100 yards across concrete.

How many of you teary eyed fucks saw that part of the video?
>>
>>75706324
Even the apes know that white children are more valuable than brown ones.
>>
>>75707586
He already sells crack at his school, provided by his dad. They found an illegally owned gun on him, but they planted it on the gorilla to try and justify the shooting.
>>
>>75706483
I did and it seems likely.
>>
>>75706594
>not even animals like niggers
This is true
Every dog I ever had hated niggers
Dogs will eat a turd they see lying on the ground and still growl at the scent of nigger
what does that tell you?
>>
>>75710559
It's how they drag their own kids, only the gorilla doesn't understand humans are much flimsier. It checked if the kid can stand before it started dragging him, so he must have assumed like ok you can walk too
>>
>>75706767
Kek
>>
>>75710399
>It is animal nature to protect offspring, species notwithstanding.

I mean, this HAS to be true or else Tarzan wouldn't be Tarzan, amirite?

[I wanna know, can you show me?! I want to know about the strangers like me!]
>>
>>75708517
It saw them, all of them, and there were so many people that it was going back and forth trying to figure out what they were all doing.

It's last thoughts were probably "Oh fuck, it's alright crowd, I have the child" as he propped it up to show it's ok, "Stop screaming, it didn't suffer any damage from the fall and we'll get him up there in a min-" and then it all went black.
>>
>>75707791

That is pretty much what happened.
>>
>>75710999

>basing a dog's actions to show aggressive behavior toward something that they're being taught to kill

My family loves dogs and they love us just as well. Our dogs are better than the majority of /pol/ posters.
>>
Niggers belong in the zoo more than gorillas.
>>
My take is that the zoo did the right thing. The least shitty of two shitty options. And also that the parents still deserve to be shamed and scorned as objects of public derision forever.
>>
>>75711625
>And also that the parents still deserve to be shamed and scorned as objects of public derision forever.

Shit happens. Those parents almost lost their child that day. Do you really think it's possible to make them feel any worse?
>>
File: 1.jpg (79 KB, 634x490) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
79 KB, 634x490
>>75711956
>Do you really think it's possible to make them feel any worse?

Yes.
>>
>>75712097
a jew wrote that
>>
Harambe was shot because his family cannot hire a lawyer. The kid's family potentially can.
>>
>>75712097

I think that's a proper response to everything surrounding the incident.

Children are a handful, some more so than others, and the mother acknowledges her mistake by referencing what she perceives as her typical care towards the child.

black child
>has father in his life
>gets to play at the zoo
>family seems legitimately concerned

If I was to be a child again, I'd certainly prefer them as parents over these 'let's wait and see what happens' folk that think the behavior of a 400 lbs. gorilla is always predictable within somewhat unnatural circumstances.
>>
>Jack Hanna starts by talking about another gorilla-meets-child incident that’s being revisited today, an encounter in 1996 in which a three-year-old fell into the gorilla pen at a Chicago zoo — and was rescued by a female gorilla, who handed the child over to zookeepers. If that gorilla didn’t hurt that child, critics are wondering, why didn’t Harambe get the benefit of the doubt this week by Cincinnati’s zookeepers? Ah, says Hanna, that’s because the gorilla in Chicago was a female. Harambe was a silverback male. When an intruder enters the gorillas’ territory, the male asserts itself; having people shrieking at it from above while it’s confused would only further antagonize it. Hanna says the instant he saw the footage of an agitated Harambe yanking the kid roughly through the water by the foot, he knew it would have ended with the child dead had zookeepers not intervened. To give you a sense of the power the animal has, he notes that humans need a hatchet and a sledgehammer to generate the force needed to crack the shell of a green coconut. Male silverbacks can do it with their bare hands. Let that thought guide you in what lay in store for the kid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOSE3F5EB80
>>
>>75708715
ieAOY lmao
>>
Why is there no video of the gorilla getting shot in the head?
>>
at the end of the day im just glad I dont have black parents
>>
File: tfw.png (1 MB, 1080x962) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
1 MB, 1080x962
>>75706324
>>
>>75713001
>I think that's a proper response to everything surrounding the incident.

Which part is proper? The complete lack of any remorse shown for the gorilla that had to be shot? Thanking "God" when if her child's life was saved, it was solely because of the actions of the zoo officials? All I see is her deflecting any blame or responsibility.

>I'd certainly prefer them as parents over these 'let's wait and see what happens' folk that think the behavior of a 400 lbs. gorilla is always predictable within somewhat unnatural circumstances.

I did say that the zoo made the right call.

But the parents still deserve all the contempt in the world for their negligence that lead to that call having to be made. Was it an accident? Sure. Was she an otherwise wonderful, attentive mother who had the freak misfortune to take her eyes off her child at exactly the wrong time? Who knows. Maybe. But like you said, shit happens. It goes both ways.
>>
>>75706324
That's a female

Male gorillas kill the young of other males
>>
>>75714146
This, parents being shitty parents was the cause here. Zoo should sue them for revenu lost.
>>
>>75710399
Male lions kill male offspring violently and tortuous in order to prevent a claim to their domination.
>>
>>75706818
Good for him for not being a punk and standing his ground. Bound for monkey heaven.
>>
>>75706594
12/10
>>
File: chimpening.webmsd.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
chimpening.webmsd.webm
3 MB, 854x480
>>
File: chimpening2.webm (2 MB, 498x280) Image search: [Google]
chimpening2.webm
2 MB, 498x280
>>
>>75708287
This. If the kid had died, a black kid no less, the uproar and rage would have been monumental.
>>
>>75710368
They let fatties in gangs?
>>
File: reading WTF.jpg (156 KB, 666x564) Image search: [Google]
reading WTF.jpg
156 KB, 666x564
>>75714118
That is baseless, unfair, outrageous, nonsense comparison.

There is no way any gorilla had a father as tyrannical, demanding and abusive as Joe Jackson!
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (121 KB, 937x1070) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
121 KB, 937x1070
>>75715726
>>
>>75706594
It's completely possible that African Gorilla are genetically wired to hate African Humans due being poached and hunted by them to be sold to rich people.

It's not even ironic.
>>
>>75710999
>Every dog I ever had hated niggers
Dogs have a tendency to sense the anxiety or resentment their owner has toward someone and act accordingly. I'm not sure why you'd use this to back his claim...
>>
>>75714146
>The complete lack of any remorse shown for the gorilla that had to be shot?

Maybe she could've shown a bit of remorse for the gorilla if it wasn't dragging her helpless child throughout the enclosure - even more so if it had simply ignored her child altogether while maintaining a defensive posture. But it didn't.

>Thanking "God" when if her child's life was saved,

She's religious; that's just what religious people do. They thank God for supposedly taking control of the situation by working his miracles through people and whatever else He sees fit.

>shit happens. It goes both ways.

It goes all ways then. The supposed complex barricade was simple enough for a 3yr old to infiltrate. Everyone knows that anywhere there are children, safeguards have to be in place for instances like these. No one's perfect; not the mother, the onlookers, the zookeepers, or the gorilla, so safeguards need to in place to prevent contingencies like having to kill your zoo animals. That kid exposed several vulnerabilities.

I do understand your point, but we all know that not everyone is going to be responsible; that Murphy's law is always in-waiting.
>>
File: blackadder.gif (561 KB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
blackadder.gif
561 KB, 320x200
>>75708016
>actual journalism on abc.net
>>
>>75713146
Kek says the kid looks like a gorilla. Starts at 3:30.
>>
>>75715973

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuhYVpW7pj0
>>
>>75706324
No, Harambe was a male, Binti is female. One kills anything that isn't theirs, the other is maternal.
>>
I still choose to believe if the screaming harpies watching on had just shut their fucking cock-holes, the keepers may have had other options.
Fucking woman. 99.9% have emotional breakdowns and completely crumble under pressure, the ones that don't are insufferable psycho AND sociopaths.
>>
>>75707842
>This kills the sides
>>
>>75706594
bips lol
>>
>>75716188
being close to the dog or even present never made a difference
dogs hate niggers because they can smell the difference between white and negro blood

>>75711619
le stockholm syndrome
all dogs hate niggers unless they are forced to live with them from early age, in those cases they adapt to the smell
>>
>>75707309

It would be supremely ironic if in about a dozen years or so the kid ends up being shot, too.
>>
>>75718211
Or they hate niggers because they can sense bad people.
>>
>>75710274
>i can't laugh about things im not politically sided with
>>
>>75715543
If I had a son he wouldve looked like him!
>>
>>75710999

My grandfather told me he worked alongside a man that literally taught his dog to bark at black people.

He has no idea how the guy trained the dog to do it, but he said sure enough any time they'd see the rare black person, the dog'd bark.
>>
>>75718211

>le stockholm syndrome

Wrong again, racist. We live on over 150 acres of land and our animals are allowed to roam freely as it's fenced off. If we see dogs in need of a home, we feed them, some we may even take in. Even the ones that we take in love us. Your dogs are hateful because you're a hateful cunt. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>75714892
>Male lions kill male offspring violently and tortuous in order to prevent a claim to their domination.
You're thinking of male lions that take over a pride. They kill the previous leader's offspring so the females will go into heat faster.
>>
When I drive my car, I'm responsible at all times for it. It doesn't matter if the conditions are icy, or if my brakes give out. I am legally responsible for my car.

Why aren't children the same way? I don't give a fuck about the kid being quick or a handful. That parent is responsible for the kid, no excuses. Put your little shit on a leash if you're so weak.

Fuck this mom for dodging responsibility.
>>
>>75709032
>Harambe was a male, he's already genetically predisposed to kill any young that isn't his own.

this is only for ape species where the females go in heat when there's no young kids
>>
>>75708715
>self-loathing retards
We aren't black.
>>
>>75708796
how do these stupid fucks "fall" down there

god damn if you are that dumb you deserve to get smashed by donkey kong
>>
File: 1463280416431.png (192 KB, 593x625) Image search: [Google]
1463280416431.png
192 KB, 593x625
>>75719081

>blacks
>self-loathing

i'll admit that some of us are retards, but 'self-loathing' we are not.
>>
>>75706324
Binti jua was also a relative of coco both having grown up around humans
>>
>>75715543

Shiieeet. It would have been a #BLM wankfest for months.

The parents would have sued the fuck out of the zoo too, and the gorilla woud have probably still been killed.

I wonder if the great she-ape let her kid down there to try and get that to happen.
>>
>>75706594
kek nice one toothpaste
>>
>>75715543
more senseless black on black violence
>>
File: Yoona Laughing.gif (715 KB, 245x343) Image search: [Google]
Yoona Laughing.gif
715 KB, 245x343
>>75706594
>>
File: 1329270279529.png (271 KB, 357x346) Image search: [Google]
1329270279529.png
271 KB, 357x346
RIP Harambe
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (94 KB, 583x479) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
94 KB, 583x479
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3617016/EXCLUSIVE-PICTURES-parents-four-son-fell-zoo-enclosure-sparking-controversial-killing-Harambe-gorilla-emerges-father-lengthy-criminal-history.html
>>
>>75706818
>as opposed to chimps, who are totally assholes
I keep seeing this said on here but there is literally no evidence. Is this some kind of new meme.
>>
My mom claims that the parents intentionally dropped their kid in the pit and was hoping for the kid to die.

Aside from the fact that they are ghetto as fuck niggers she pointed out that the wall is way to high for that kid to clime up by himself, plus he falls in the only spot with almost zero obstacles and right next to where the gorillas come out.

The biggest one to her was how the mom acted. MY mom is a school teacher and even if it's a tiny scratch parents will freak out if their kids get hurt. The kids mom however is incredibly calm and instead of screaming for help and freaking out she's just calming telling the kid that "mommy loves you" as if she's given up on him.

Specially in this day and age and with all of the other dirty false flags going on I wouldn't be surprised if they planed this shit out for a while. Imagine the amount of money they would have gotten claiming the race card had the zoo done anything else.
>>
>>75720318
Google chimp face.
>>
>>75720349
>My mom claims that the parents intentionally dropped their kid in the pit and was hoping for the kid to die.
Baseless, but I'm not writing it off, either. They were more likely hoping to sue the zoo, if it was intentional.
>>
>>75718486
>lel what a fag
>he doesn't think killing ppl is funny
>inb4 niggers=/=ppl
All memes asside the moonman is some faggy edgelord shit.
>>
>>75720349

The mother supposedly brought at least 4 or 5 other children with her to the zoo that day with her child exclaiming about wanting to go inside the enclosure.

Tell your mother to get her facts straight, but not before stfu whenever possible.

And you should confirm those 'facts' before spouting whatever the fuck your mommy thinks.
>>
File: CHIMP2_2750640a.jpg (263 KB, 1500x2029) Image search: [Google]
CHIMP2_2750640a.jpg
263 KB, 1500x2029
>>75720318

They try to rip parts of your face and your fingers off.
>>
>>75720318
>there is literally no evidence
You would have to look to make this statement.
>>
>>75716224
>Maybe she could've shown a bit of remorse for the gorilla if it wasn't dragging her helpless child throughout the enclosure
He was saving the child from a live of excess and degeneracy. He would have been a better father to the boy than his own.

Let's be real here, Harambe did literally nothing wrong other than trying to be a hero to someone that doesn't look like him.

I think we should all take this moment to remember the heroes in our own lives, especially those brave soldiers that are no longer with us for fighting the good fight. God bless.
>>
>>75706324
I'm still confused, how did the kid get into the exhibit in the first place?
>>
File: 1446229049291.jpg (63 KB, 691x466) Image search: [Google]
1446229049291.jpg
63 KB, 691x466
>>75718703
>>75719407
>>75720897
>>
>>75720318
Just look at Chicago
>>
>>75720897
>supposedly
sounds like you don't know shit either nigger
>>
>>75721164
>He was saving the child from a live of excess and degeneracy
>He would have been a better father to the boy than his own.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Is that what you were looking for faggot? Did you want someone to laugh at a joke that's be saturated throughout this shithole for ages? Here, I'll 'laugh' again.

HAAHAHAAHA HA HA HA

I think you should look over your life a tad, understand deeply why you'd type a response like that, and then rethink who the degenerate is in this scenario.
>>
File: 1410509134908.jpg (99 KB, 1000x552) Image search: [Google]
1410509134908.jpg
99 KB, 1000x552
>>75721815
>>
>>75710159
What? There are over 100,000 Gorillas living in the wild.
>>
>>75706324
No. Harambe is a male and doesn't have the protective instincts of a female gorilla. He was either parading the child around as a show of strength for the onlookers or had no idea what the fuck he was doing and didn't realize he was threatening a person
>>
>>75721896
786 mountain gorillas left in the wild,
>>
>>75721803

>supposedly

it was a witness account reported by a major news organization.

i only say 'supposedly' because it was a witness account.
>>
These gorillas are raised in captivity.
All the humans they interact with feed them and play with them.
They're practically domesticated at this point.

If the carers of Boko Haram thought he posed a threat, then he probably posed a threat.
>>
>>75714118
holy shit i was wondering what his kids look like today. His daughter is hot as shit!
>>
File: 9841561.png (318 KB, 667x606) Image search: [Google]
9841561.png
318 KB, 667x606
>>75710274
> Being this triggered
>>
>>75706324
That kid was knocked, out, the niglett was screamingm which could have made the gorilla panic, and if the tranqed him, he would've probably gotten scared and unintentionally harmed the boy.

They probably would have shot this gorilla too if it didn't carry the boy to the exit then leave it be, Harambe just stood next to the kid, so they had no choice. Still the parents fault though.
>>
>>75721896
no m8
>>
>>75719407
lol think again spook
>>
>>75722320
I'm guessing Harambe is a male and Binki is a female.

A world of difference.
Males are territorial assholes.
>>
>>75722209
That's the same conservation bullshit they tried to pull with that special snowflake breed of spotted owls in the Pacific Northwest to kill the logging industry. What is even the difference between Mountain and Lowland gorillas?
>>
>>75722502
>Males are territorial assholes.
Male gorillas also know the difference between adults and children. A baby is not threatening its territory, you can tell because he didn't smash it immediately.
>>
>>75706876
I'm great with animals, I'd probably be fine desu
>>
>>75722547
>all humans are the same race, no meaningful genetic distinctions!
>but "lowland" and "mountain" gorillas are completely and totally different!
>>
>>75722461
>spook
>BOO
>!!!!AAAAAAaaaaAAaAahahaMMmmfF! Mmm - MMmmMm mmm mmm!! <3
>>
>>75708283
>If you kill your enemies, they win

Holy fuck Justin Trudeau posts on pol
>>
>>75715543
obviously institutional racism in the zoo would be to blame. evil whitey teaching animals to hate afrikan kings and qweens.

the real tragedy here is that the gorilla just thought the niglet was a new gorilla baby and decided to play with it. he was just being a playful old mate and zoo keepers shot him because of some uncaged ape who wouldn't stop hollering.

they should have left the kid in there. he would have grown up to be a better human being than he will now.
>>
>>75720318
Dude you ever watch I think it was called I survive? There was one episode when these guys in africa that got attack by chimp. It was report this chimp attck and killed multiple people.
>>
>>75721815
this jiggaboo seems grumpy
>>
>>75723215

it's official.

/pol/ is full of tryhard, edgy teenagers.

>austrailia

on the other h- nah, this place is shit.
>>
>>75723668
See you tomorrow.
>>
File: solidsnakepepe.png (218 KB, 540x524) Image search: [Google]
solidsnakepepe.png
218 KB, 540x524
>>75723735

See you tomorrow.
>>
>>75708025
gorillas are not EMTs. it is unfair to hold greater primates who are, although intelligent, not smart enough to match such paramedical standards.
>>
File: IMG_1887.jpg (106 KB, 957x540) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1887.jpg
106 KB, 957x540
>be 4
>be black
>go to the zoo with mom
>we eventually find our way to the monkeys
>mfw I see an gorilla
>four-year-old autist brain thinks "DADEEEEEEE IS THAT YOU"
>mom doesn't give a flying KFC wing about me
>not a bad childhood but know she didn't want me
>doesn't care enough to notice me slip away
>squeeze into dad's enclosure
>fall into enclosure
>dad gives me a hug and shows me around the place
>people screaming
>mommy finally notices her fifth child by her third man is missing
>blackwomanscream.wav
>mfw daddy gets rekt by elephant gun
>mfw I find out the next week that my real dad met the same fate
>>
>>75707528
The same could be said about white trash...
>>
>>75723668
>implying the gorilla was in any way worse than the niglets criminal father
gorilla would have sat around munching on some vegetables while grooming the bittyjiga. pavement ape would have sat around drinking 40's while running game and beating his mum for being a fat, ugly, flappy lipped nigger.

one of these apes is clearly worth more than the other.

>>75723893
that is the fault of racist checks kept in place to keep the gorilla down in white society. affirmative action isn't enough, we need to exclude whites so the gorilla can be equal.
>>
File: large.jpg (35 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
35 KB, 500x333
>>75723897
>blackwomanscream.wav
>>
>>75723897
>mom doesn't give a flying KFC wing about me

4/10

the rest is shit, but that was genuinely funny
>>
>>75724100
you couldn't argue your way out of a trash bag
>>
>>75724165
Thank. That's my first real attempt at a greentext so I feel good about myself
>>
>>75709820
>the lives of animals are worth absolutely nothing.
but that specific kind of gorilla is endangered and its life is actually worth a lot more than that random black child's

a lot of money was donated and invested into its life, way more than the child
>>
>>75724333
>my first real attempt at a greentext so I feel good about myself

fucking edgy teenagers. i knew i shouldn't have said anything.
>>
>>75724237
there is no argument. of the apes involved in this mess, one is objectively valuable to society and one is statistically likely to be detrimental.

i would have shot the smaller ape.
>>
>>75706818
Accept in the video you can see other gorillas still in the enclosure.
>>
>>75708715
get a load of this chimp
>>
>>75714118
Kek, I remember when he did that. What a headline.
>>
>>75708796
Notice the lack of screaming.

>>75719325
Because people think zoos are literal playgrounds where they let their kids run around and don't need to be watched.
>>
>>75706324
The gorilla saw the child was white and not a threat. The recent one with the nig child was a threat to the gorilla and the gorilla was going to stop a nig from nogging. Press F to pay respects to gorrila of nog destroying n
>>
>>75725279
gorillas aren't racists
>>
>>75725883
Neither is the queen when I boned her. I wrecked her harder than Dianna wrecked her car.
>>
>>75726191
I'm british therefor offended
>>
>>75726281
Shhhh I broke the queens conditioning and now she wants to be a whore. Sorta like how I defiled Diannas grave before I fucked the queen.
>>
>>75726447
This is getting pretty hot, I'm going to Union Jack off.
>>
File: g4lvxu5fdnh1gqkwwkvc.jpg (37 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
g4lvxu5fdnh1gqkwwkvc.jpg
37 KB, 600x600
>>75726447
You're talking shit, wipe your mouth
>>
File: Cj0Fv63UUAAvLvF.jpg (73 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
Cj0Fv63UUAAvLvF.jpg
73 KB, 534x401
>>75706324

The Gorilla was trying to save the boy's life.
>>
>>75726607
Nah, I gotta drink some tea from Boston Harbor. How about you look toward Mecca and pray to Allah.
>>
>>75722896
>i'm great with animals

No one wants to hear about your Saturday nights.
>>
>>75710159
Wrong

Humans are worth infinitely more than gorillas just by the fact that it's a human, even if it is a nigger. Animals are god given tools at best.
>>
>>75712097

My first reaction was to make the parents suffer... But today after taking my own 18 month old son to the park and seeing how quickly he decided to leave the playground and go play in the bushes near the parking lot, it's not as simple as you think. My son was sitting on a little turtle chair in the middle of a sandbox and I was on the phone while watching him. There were other children as well. I took my eye off him for about 7 seconds only to look back and see that he was completely gin and about 10 yards away from his original spot. He has one speed and it's fast. Suffice it to say, I devoted 100% of my attention to him and now that I know he's capable of making snap decisions and running quickly without care of consequence, I am more vigilant when I'm out with him.
>>
>>75726733
I'd make a witty retort but I know nothing about your country. Other than leaving the house without an automatic weapon is begging for death.
>>
>>75708287
They don't even have to decide to kill you.

A tiger can knock your head off with a friendly swipe, and it will sit there confused as fuck as to why you're now dead.

Animals don't know their own power.
>>
>>75709325
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNuZ4OE6vCk
i want to have an alliance with Gorilla :(
>>
>>75727012
> Other than leaving the house without an automatic weapon is begging for death.
Sort of like how not facing Mecca during the prayer time is a death sentence, right?>>75727012
>>
>>75707765
>Why didn't the police just shoot the gun out of his hand?
>>
>>75727121
Was about to post that.
Cats play in the same way, they have some aggressive burst when they are excited.
Felines aren't that different.
>>
>>75726870
The real problem is that no one told the screaming black mom to shut the fuck up because it was scaring the gorilla and making the whole situation worse. There have been other incidents where kids have fallen into gorilla enclosures and in all of those incidents the zookeepers and security are there telling people to shut the fuck up and telling the child not to move. No one did that here, and this black lady and other people kept screaming and hanging over the edge of the enclosure and freaking the gorilla out.

If he was going to attack the child, he would have beat his chest and started to charge at him. Also he could very quickly judge if he was a threat by his size, that's why he stood him up in the video. He saw that the kid was about the size and resemblance of his children so he grabbed him by the leg and dragged him away from the horde of screaming people above him. They decided to shoot him because the mom yelled that the gorilla was trying to drown him.
>>
>>75708081
I guess that was the best in the long term.
>employees shoot tranquilizers
>gorilla goes mad
>beats the kid into nig pulp
>nigmom horrorized cries her son and says how much she cared for him in tv
>sues zoo and obviouly wins
>zoo pays a shit ton of money, almost in the verge of bankrupcy
It was the best for everyone, I can only guess a gorilla is cheaper to acquire rather than paying an obviously negligent mom for her stupidity.
>>
>>75706727
The gorilla just grabbed him because he didn't entirely know what he was. The gorilla didn't seem like he was trying to fuck the kid up
>>
>>75708287
The thing is there are multiple documented cases where children have fallen into gorilla enclosures and the gorillas didn't do shit. They were completely calm and gentle to the children, and one time the male gorilla even saved a kid from drowning. These people are experts on gorilla behavior and should know better to spot the warning signs if he was going to attack, and he wasn't.

see here >>75727548

The animal kingdom judges threat by size, and it was pretty fucking clear watching the gorilla that he didn't see the kid as a threat, but he did see the screaming people above as one.
>>
>>75706324

Probably. Either way, the gorilla did more for the kid than his parents ever will.
>>
>>75726870
She was watching a total of 4 kids, even counting the one in the enclosure.
>>
File: awww_you_frenchies.gif (1 MB, 468x271) Image search: [Google]
awww_you_frenchies.gif
1 MB, 468x271
>>75727548
>black LADY
i see what you did there
>>
File: 1447962656329.png (231 KB, 286x458) Image search: [Google]
1447962656329.png
231 KB, 286x458
>>75706594
Aquafresh has the bantz.
>>
>>75722502
>I'm guessing Harambe is a male and Binki is a female.

Reminder that Tarzan's ape mother was nuturing and kind, while his ape father was a douchebag that didn't want the filthy hairless ape around.
>>
>>75706324
No, he was making sure that nigglet didnt steal anything from his cage.
>>
File: images.jpg (3 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3 KB, 128x128
>>75706594
high kek
>>
Aaaand look what I've found.

Parents of the well behaved kid.
Daddy has a nice criminal record, and mommy obviously is not very intelligent, after all she opened her legs for daddy.

Gee, this kid sure has a bright future.
>>
>>75724021
White trash are scum too.
>>
>>75722979
test
>>
>>75727679
That is some quality english
>>
>>75728157
>aquafresh

thank you! i was trying to figure which toothpaste brand that flag resembled.
>>
>>75728613
>Gee, this kid sure has a bright future.

He could, but not if /pol/ has anything to say about it!

*straightens superRacists cape*
>>
>>75729822
>i don't know toothpaste
You're making us look bad.
>>
>>75712308
How are they going to sue the Zoo, it's like a parent not watching their kid and having him run into the middle of traffic. This is 100% the fault of the parent the Zoo had already provided a reasonable deterrent to being in the enclosure but the child ignored them.
>>
File: 1428648324229.gif (492 KB, 448x336) Image search: [Google]
1428648324229.gif
492 KB, 448x336
>>75729998

B-but I only use Crest and Colgate...
>>
>>75730401
A smart consumer with the choices we have available would know about the other options.
Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.