[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
World Police?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1459332145099.jpg (81 KB, 876x493) Image search: [Google]
1459332145099.jpg
81 KB, 876x493
Americans of /pol/,

If you had control over your country's armed forces today, would you withdraw all presence from foreign soil back to the states?

(assuming you just have control over where armed forces are deployed, not the actions or politics)
>>
Completely. Let the leeches fend for themselves and BUOLD WALL
>>
No, we should have a bigger presence on foreign soil, and a much bigger military.
>>
>>75701810
You do realize the second we pull out everyone is gonna get invaded by China and Russia.
>>
>>75701957
>>75701953
What's it gonna be?
>>
>>75701810

I'd reduce it in some places and bolster it in others.

We have a lot of useless bases around the world. I'd dump the Middle East completely in favor or increased troop presence in Germany, bringing back the armored divisions into Europe.

I'd end the rotational unit system in South Korea and return to it being a normal station, and bolster 2ID presence in Asia in general.
>>
>>75702213
Isnt the middle east considered a crucial central location? If you give up presence in the middle east, you also give up presence in Europe, Asia and Africa
>>
>>75702601

>Isnt the middle east considered a crucial central location?

It holds little value to us outside of denying Russia the ability to crawl it's way through other nations to the Mediterranean Sea, we can already freely move into the Mediterranean so it's no big deal.

Economically we import more oil from Canada alone than the entirety of OPEC combined, and our only real allies and trade partners already have ocean access.

It would be better to keep more forces in Europe on QRF duty than to keep them in the Middle East itself, and the current structure of USARMY Europe is dumb, it's literally a single SBCT and the 173rd Airborne since we deactivated both HBCTs and got rid of all our tanks in Europe in favor of lightly armed and armored mechanized infantry.
>>
>>75701810
America is totally taken for granted, it needs to become entirely isolationist so that other world leaders step up and pull their weight, then from there we can slowly get more involved globally, as long as we benefit at the same time.
>>
>>75701810
>would you withdraw all presence from foreign soil back to the states?
No. Treaties are promises and obligations that should not be simply ignored.
>>
>>75701810
From some places like Europe I would. Probably leave them in SK/Asia.

The soldiers that were stationed in Europe can come back to force the Mexicans to build that wall.
>>
>>75701810
>withdraw all presence from foreign soil back to the states?

The UK did that, read into that how you will
>>
>>75703294

Unfortunately, a lot of countries just shouldn't exist. Russia and China would love to have a lot of puppets under their thumb.

Giving up our hold on the 'leeches' will empower our enemies and give them the ability to make war with us.

We are the top dog right now. If we allow major world upheavals, things may turn against us.
>>
>>75701810
Everywhere except the Pacific.
>>
>>75701810

They shouldn't.

We should learn from the neocons and their proactive foreign policy but us it to serve the white race instead of globalists/jews.

Evil kike Kissinger said it best:

>I don't see why we need to stand by and watch a country go communist due to the irresponsibility of its people. The issues are much too important for the Chilean voters to be left to decide for themselves

Replace "Chilean" with European and "communist" with Islam and cultural Marxism.
>>
>>75701953
/Thread so soon?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.