[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>spend all day in a hospital room for the past 9 days >all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1462404060972.jpg (376 KB, 1600x1509) Image search: [Google]
1462404060972.jpg
376 KB, 1600x1509
>spend all day in a hospital room for the past 9 days
>all of the nurses are either comfy latinas, wise old mammy negros, and qt asian women
>tfw I don't think I want to be a racist anymore
>>
>>75701065
you have reached the final stage of racism
the realization that there are always exceptions to a group
Not all mudshits are bad, some are truly good people, they still need to be purged however, for the greater good of humanity due to their base culture being toxic to life
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 326x326) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 326x326
KANGS
>>
>>75701065
Hating latinos and asians is a bit of a meme. Plus its usually the me. Of a culture who carry the most dispicable or admirable qaulities. Women tend to be lukewarm because of their evolutionary requirement to be traded and enculturated
>>
>>75701339

I don't know about that, if that were true I feel like I'd have more women friends than male friends. But the only women friends I even have are ones I had a thing for at some time or another.
>>
>>75701065
>My world view is being challenged by my limited personal experience with educated females of other races while I was in a vulnerable position.
>>
>>75702127

I'm not vulnerable I'm visiting family.
>>
File: 1462241403848.jpg (518 KB, 1920x1533) Image search: [Google]
1462241403848.jpg
518 KB, 1920x1533
>>75701325
Hear! Hear!
>>
File: dugin_0.jpg (33 KB, 624x411) Image search: [Google]
dugin_0.jpg
33 KB, 624x411
>>75701325
>they still need to be purged however

" consider the “White nationalists” allies when they refuse modernity, the global oligarchy and liberal-capitalism, in other words everything that is killing all ethnic cultures and traditions. The modern political order is essentially globalist and based entirely on the primacy of individual identity in opposition to community. It is the worst order that has ever existed and it should be totally destroyed. When “White nationalists” reaffirm Tradition and the ancient culture of the European peoples, they are right. But when they attack immigrants, Muslims or the nationalists of other countries based on historical conflicts; or when they defend the United States, Atlanticism, liberalism or modernity; or when they consider the White race (the one which produced modernity in its essential features) as being the highest and other races as inferior, I disagree with them completely.

More than this, I can’t defend Whites when they are in opposition to non-Whites because, being White and Indo-European myself, I recognize the differences of other ethnic groups as being a natural thing, and do not believe in any hierarchy among peoples, because there is not and cannot be any common, universal measure by which to measure and compare the various forms of ethnic societies or their value systems. I am proud to be Russian exactly as Americans, Africans, Arabs or Chinese are proud to be what they are. It is our right and our dignity to affirm our identity, not in opposition to each other but such as it is: without resentment against others or feelings of self-pity."
>>
You've realized "not all anyone is anything".

Congratulations you're no longer a SJW.

Dunno why this would make you stop being a racist though, you've just about became an adult
>>
>>75701812
It was just speculation. But doesnt it make sense that the most valuable females to you also at some point had value to you as a mate?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.