[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we get some meme magic going? We need to make cascadia happen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8
Can we get some meme magic going? We need to make cascadia happen so we can destroy the liberal shithole that is king county and make Washington great again. I mean for fucks sake were named after the first president
>>
File: general trump.jpg (75 KB, 399x482) Image search: [Google]
general trump.jpg
75 KB, 399x482
>>75700301

cali goes too if i get triples.

IT'S TIME
>>
File: cascadiatsunami.jpg (33 KB, 625x311) Image search: [Google]
cascadiatsunami.jpg
33 KB, 625x311
The tsunami will fuck up Japan as well
>>
>>75700452
Everything west of I5 will get a good shake. CA will be finally put down when san andreas goes
>>
File: image011.jpg (31 KB, 517x243) Image search: [Google]
image011.jpg
31 KB, 517x243
If you live actually on the west coast I suggest you move inwards
>>
>we need to destroy the most prosperous county in the region

Fuck off cleetus
>>
File: earthquake.jpg (330 KB, 1043x765) Image search: [Google]
earthquake.jpg
330 KB, 1043x765
Also if you live in Seattle never use the viaduct, its going to collapse during any decent earthquake even with the repairs being done
>>
>>75700751
Full of libtards, gays and gun grabbers. Why the fuck would we want to save Seattle? Not to mention the huge economic divide here has made areas of feral niggers commonplace
>>
File: build wall.png (171 KB, 343x432) Image search: [Google]
build wall.png
171 KB, 343x432
>>75700555
>>75700555
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (270 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
270 KB, 1920x1080
PRAISE KEK GIVE US A BIG ONE
>>
i dont want the earthquake to happen ill die
>>
>>75701403
Do you live downtown? If not you'll probably be fine. Afterwards we can roam the streets with our ar's and help other white people
>>
Man fuck you all hoping for this. I live in Shoreline like 5 minutes north of Seattle and I'm a Trump supporter. This is a beautiful area and it would be devastated if this were to happen. We have families and friends too ya know.
>>
OVERDUE
>>
>>75701746
Then drive out the liberals from that land, or else incur gods wrath!
>>
>>75701746
Do you live near large buildings? If not youll be fine. Its downtown liberal shit zone that will get fucked the hardest.
>>
>>75701787
Kek has heard your call
>>
as a resident of the verdant willamette valley of Oregon, i welcome the idea and hope all goes well
the only question being, how do we get California to sink into the ocean too?
inb4 califags act like anyone gives a shit about their crappy state
>>
>>75702192
Wait until the san andreas fault goes. Its honestly a toss up between it and cascadia for which one goes first
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.