[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Southern trees bear a strange fruit, Blood on the leaves and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1902x1523) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1902x1523
Southern trees bear a strange fruit,
Blood on the leaves and blood at the root,
Black bodies swinging in the southern breeze,
Strange fruit hanging from the poplar trees.

Pastoral scene of the gallant south,
The bulging eyes and the twisted mouth,
Scent of magnolias, sweet and fresh,
Then the sudden smell of burning flesh.

Here is fruit for the crows to pluck,
For the rain to gather, for the wind to suck,
For the sun to rot, for the trees to drop,
Here is a strange and bitter crop.
>>
Billie Holiday was very talented. That was when black culture was actually respectable.
>>
File: 347zpkk.jpg (21 KB, 173x406) Image search: [Google]
347zpkk.jpg
21 KB, 173x406
Hitler fan.
>>
>>75700325
Kek
>>
I wish that slavery had never happened.
Imagine how great America could be now, if they weren't infested with nigs and their shitty "culture".
>>
>>75700325
could be a charlie chaplin fan
>>
>>75700285
Well, you could say the same for 'white culture' - or parts of it.
>>
>>75700024
metal \m/
>>
>>75700884
baka
America would be in mudhuts without us
america would have nasty ass food without us
america would have shit music without us
we built this country and we gonna burn dis shit down
>>
File: justice.png (2 MB, 1124x868) Image search: [Google]
justice.png
2 MB, 1124x868
>>75700325

He's smug because what they don't tell you is these lynchings were always done to punish them for a crime (usually raping white women), not just because they were evil racists.
>>
>>75703272
I wish we still had them today
>>
>>75700285
Billie Holliday was mixed . . .
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.