[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw i was talking to a very pretty blonde/tan babe >mfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Dr-House.png (494 KB, 1173x651) Image search: [Google]
Dr-House.png
494 KB, 1173x651
>mfw i was talking to a very pretty blonde/tan babe
>mfw i was talking to her about experiences living around ghetto blacks in virginia beach
>mfw we were talking about how everyone has become degenerate
>mfw she is a virgin at age 23
>mfw red pilled beauties actually fucking exist
>>
>>75699301
>23 year old virgin
She's lying to you anon. Dat vagina has had so much muh dik in it that it looks like Big Montana in full bloom.
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 500x375
>>75699503
Forgot pic related
>>
>>75699503
I have 2 cousins who are virgins at 24 and never had a boyfriend in degenerate Brasil, they're cunts and borderline autists though.
>>
>>75699503
Ugly in high school combined with mild autism can keep girls virgins for awhile.
>>
File: Bitches-Be-Like.jpg (96 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
Bitches-Be-Like.jpg
96 KB, 500x600
>>75699503
probably one of those born again "virgins"
>>
>>75699301

I knew plenty of girls like that. They were usually shy or weird so guys just never tried.

There was even this one girl I knew who would blow every dude who was decent looking. Sometimes 3 or 4 the same night but she would never let anyone fuck her. She saved her virginity til she got married.
>>
>>75699301
you actually fell for that?
>>
The only "virgin" girl I know still has a boyfriend and she blows him and jerks him off.

Most girls that want to remain virgins get pressured into sexual acts by their boyfriends anyway.

When you've swallowed cum, does it really matter if your vagina hasn't seen any dick?
>>
File: 1437681463619.jpg (26 KB, 275x280) Image search: [Google]
1437681463619.jpg
26 KB, 275x280
>>75700185

>There was even this one girl I knew who would blow every dude who was decent looking. Sometimes 3 or 4 the same night but she would never let anyone fuck her

And how the fuck is that not a rampaging whore? I'd rather date a chick who used to fuck one different guy each night than blow 3-4 of them without penetration.
>>
>>75699845
Your 2 cousins are lying to you. Have you personally inspected their hymens and confirmed that they are indeed intact?
>>
>>75699301
The oldest virgin I knew who wasn't completely hideous was 21 and almost clinically autistic. She then got a boyfriend.
>>
Virginia beach is red pilled in pungo, fuck all other degenerates
>>
>>75699301
A girl told you she was a virgo? Call 911
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.