[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wow... It kind of makes you think...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: Cj0Tk5RUUAAoUxv.jpg large.jpg (88 KB, 1024x545) Image search: [Google]
Cj0Tk5RUUAAoUxv.jpg large.jpg
88 KB, 1024x545
Wow... It kind of makes you think...
>>
>>75695410
lol, decoy candidate shouldn't get too much political power
>>
>>75695410

Because a 70 year old multi-billionaire would go through the trouble of running for President of the United States of America just to throw the election to someone else in exchange for... what, op? Even MORE money?
>>
>>75695700
It's good thing to have president who owns you big time especially for businessman and he isn't that rich
>>
Because of the rules of the Commission on Presidential debates, if Trump had participated in an unsanctioned debate, the DNC would have been allowed to bar him from future debates (with Hillary)
>>
>>75695700
yeah honestly.

I KINDA believed this shit at the very start, that he was just a plant.

But just think realistically. Hes got only so much left on Earth and already has endless money, why the fuck would he go through all this JUST for some more money?

Plus you get insane perks for being Pres, such as secret service for life.
>>
>>75696432

>He doesn't really have TEN billion dollars, probably just FOUR billion

Fuck off.
>>
>>75695410
It really does. I mean how can someone as retarded as you still manage to use the internet?
>>
>>75695700
>Billionaires are evil monsters they would never help their friends!
Typical stupid communist spotted
>>
>>75695410
Remember not to vote for Teump in the general elections. Every Trump vote is a Hillary vote
>>
What's the purpose of having a plant that is bringing millions of new voters to the republican party and thus becomes infinitely harder to beat than any of the other republican candidates would have been?
>>
>>75696833

>help their friends

I don't think you have any idea how deeply stressful it is for anyone to run for President. Just take a look at how many public appearances and statements he has to make for starters. Would you want to do that at 70? Would you want to do that at 70 for some friend's sake as a favor? Would you want to do that at 70 for some friend's sake as a favor when you have billions of dollars already and can just relax and enjoy retirement with all the luxuries you could ever hope for alongside a large, beautiful family with children who themselves are now having kids of their own?
>>
File: 1464694557279.png (251 KB, 570x426) Image search: [Google]
1464694557279.png
251 KB, 570x426
>>75697072
>>
>>75697072
Are you fucking serious? Isn't it obvious? Stupid fucking white male.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1464690453408.jpg (29 KB, 845x843) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1464690453408.jpg
29 KB, 845x843
>>75696432
>$10B net worth
>not that rich
>>
>>75696833
>alpha males have female friends
lol
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 478x318) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 478x318
>>75696839
>>
>>75697072
Yeah, Trump is giving up a lot of time that could be spent raising his son. He doesn't have a lot of time left on Earth to spend with him, and he's dedicating it to politics. This tells me he's probably serious. Trump doesn't strike me as the kind of guy that would sacrifice family unless he was doing it for something even greater.
>>
>>75695410
Huh... Damn... Kinda thinking
>>
>>75695410
>Report submitted! This window will close in 3 seconds...
>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>IMPLYING TRUMP IS EVEN A BILLIONARE>>>>>>>>>>
>>
im now a #cruzmissile
>>
File: You-have-no-clue_.png (162 KB, 600x360) Image search: [Google]
You-have-no-clue_.png
162 KB, 600x360
>>75695410
>It kind of makes you think...

No it doesn't. Not if you have a measurable IQ. Trump would do Hillary a huge favor to debate Sanders. Bernie would essentially do the dirty work for Hillary in that debate. Bernie has nothing to lose. He will not be the Democrat candidate. He can tear into Trump without fear of repercussion. Then, Hillary can simply piggy-back onto whatever Sanders was able to draw out of Trump.

Sanders is down and out. There's an old saying in sports and politics — You must never punch down. Trump is wise to leave Sanders dangling. The Democrats will devour him shortly to silence him.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.