[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My school is hosting a wage gap survey, please take it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rVjIHQXupkuzxHw7-rnZvjxJH78oDifYyAaa2pTzKuc/viewform

Take it as many times as you'd like. Very very short. Thanks in advance for your opinions.
>>
>>75695239
From what I've heard they use this to see if they need to devote more classes to feminism. If you answer no there isn't a wage gap they will brain wash you even more
>>
>>75696015
Looks like the only winning move is not to play
>>
>>75695239
bump
>>
Well I say fuck them
>>
Lol this survey wtf. SO unbelievably biased. The wording of the questions is pathetic pandering.
>>
>>75695239
bump
>>
>>75699433
I got frusturated and left a huge mess of a shitpost, hope it helps anon
>>
"Is there a reason men and women should be payed differently for the same job?"

Yes, women go on periods and also get pregnant.
>>
>>75699610

Though they do get payed the same, they just earn less on average because they have different lifestyles.
What they want when they talk about "earnings" now is to be paid at a full rate when having children or menstrual problems.

They've switched from "we get paid less" to "we earn less" because the first was making them look flat out stupid. Now they're only mostly stupid.
>>
>2016
>still believing in the "gender wage gap"
>>
>>75700387

Pretty much this. I'm a man, and I work with women. They take more days off work than I do - always to spend time with their family/children. They also spend more time chit chatting and gossiping than the men do.
>>
File: 1458328886726.jpg (568 KB, 800x1915) Image search: [Google]
1458328886726.jpg
568 KB, 800x1915
Yeah. It was the same at college for me in America last year: a bunch of white women with liberal arts degrees rooting for Hillary to "close the pay gap."

Whatever cunts, wanting equality of outcome, wanting to be paid the same as someone who did STEM hard work for your degree where you babbled feminist bullshit to your feminist professors in a giant hugbox for an A.

I hope they remove min wage and these cunts are on the street sucking nigger dicks for food stamps.
>>
These are the correct answers

No
79%
No
>>
Women should leave the labor force.

Mussolini was right all along.
>>
>>75700668

The actual difference in hourly wages for the same job is 98.5%

Among people under the age of 35, women are over 200% more likely to be hired and are payed over 117% what men make for the same work
>>
>>75695239
>asking 4chins to skew some school shit

Wew lad.
>>
>>75700862
>Among people under the age of 35, women are over 200% more likely to be hired and are payed over 117% what men make for the same work
proof?
>>
Fuck you, not your personal focus group.

I'll bet this survey records your gmail account if you're logged in.
>>
File: answered.png (10 KB, 606x238) Image search: [Google]
answered.png
10 KB, 606x238
>>75695239
I gotchu bro.
>>
File: 202447.gif (997 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
202447.gif
997 KB, 500x332
>>75695239
>forgive english, i am Russia. i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss. We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though. I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

nice one anons
>>
>>75701312
Google.com

Pretty mind blowing shit there. You just have to know the question first. >>75701546
>>
>>75701751
Keked. Pretty good.
>>
File: 1409554141176.gif (26 KB, 222x199) Image search: [Google]
1409554141176.gif
26 KB, 222x199
Wow nice, malware link. Nobody fucking click that shit
>>
>>75700000
>>
>Is there a reason men and women should be paid differently for the same job?

"Whoever produces superior results should be payed more. Meritocracy is fair, quotas are not. If you think there is systemic discrimination holding someone back, point out the specific laws to which you are referring as that sort of discrimination is illegal in the United States of America. Comparing men's earnings to women's and concluding that any discrepancy between them must be due to sexist policies is fallacious because it assumes that there are no physical differences between men and women which is objectively false. As in, outright wrong. Undeniably so. Men are not women and vice-versa. There are differences between the genders. We are a sexually dysmorphic species. To deny this is to deny reality itself. There is a word for that and that word is "delusion."

Thoughts?
>>
>>75702914
excellent.
>>
>>75703218
Thanks. Cleaned it up a bit and sent it.

"Whoever produces superior results should be payed more. Meritocracy is fair, quotas are not. If you think there is systemic discrimination holding someone back, point out the specific laws to which you are referring as that sort of discrimination is illegal in the United States of America. Comparing men's earnings to women's and concluding that any discrepancy between them must be due to sexist policies is fallacious because it assumes that there are no physical differences between men and women, which is objectively false. As in, outright wrong. Undeniably so. Men are not women and vice-versa. There are differences between the genders because we are a sexually dysmorphic species. To deny this is to deny reality itself. There is a word for the denial of reality and that word is "delusion."
>>
File: kek.jpg (107 KB, 1735x206) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
107 KB, 1735x206
>>
>>75696110
Why not go for hi score
>>
>>75702313
Are you fucking retarded.
>>
>>75701751
top kek, my friend
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.