[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best Korea wants to Make America Great Again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 18j5afv2mafq0jpg.jpg (58 KB, 420x278) Image search: [Google]
18j5afv2mafq0jpg.jpg
58 KB, 420x278
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/may/31/north-korea-praises-trump-and-urges-us-voters-to-reject-dull-hillary

Supreme leader casts gracious smile towards strong imperialist leader and future president Donald Trump!
>>
>"the editorial was not officially from Pyongyang"

DISHONEST MEDIA
>>
Regardless of ANYONES feeling towards Trump here.

The sheer fact NK is fucking giving us GOOD GRACES, FUCKING AMERICA, is INSANE.

And its only because of Trump.

While it ultimately means nothing, its still fucking huge considering NK has done nothing but pump propaganda against America forever, they fucking despise us.
>>
>>75694331
It was from their state media though, which might as well be the same thing
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 640x640
KJU has been cia'd

When he was studying in Europe, the cia got to him and offered him various deals. Now that he's the leader, he's been clearing alot of the old guard n.koreans. He's still implement alot of their old policies to maintain control, but now his state is a proxy state against China with the US having an upper hand. Thats why chinese government have been against KJU. The US turned their original thorns back at the chinese.
>>
>>75694377
Its because Trump wants to wind down the military presence in worst Korea and Japan. I imagine china probably want trump to win as well so they can carry on taking over the south China sea and colonising Africa without you lot getting in the way
>>
>>75695204
Dude im all for that. Let china take Africa, id rather our country stop fucking around in places desu.

That said we need to keep Japan and South Korea in good shape, they are top tier Asians.

SK > Jap > China
>>
>>75694188
meh. i dont think trump actually cares about north korea hes just curious about what north korea looks like inside and wants an excuse to visit there

i dont blame him. if i had an opportunity to go to north korea and talk to kim jong un i would jump at the chance just so i could say i was one of the few westerners to actually do so
>>
>>75695843
Id love to go personally as an American. Id play by the rules obviously, but I really want to see it. Maybe drop 1 redpill on someone.

My family members think im crazy and its dangerous but honestly they are pretty clueless because going to NK as a tourist is about the safest fucking thing AS LONG as you dont break laws.

You are literally followed everywhere and guided the entire time. How the fuck is that dangerous? Just dont be a fag like that guy who tried ripping down flags or whatever.
>>
>>75695416
You can't give China a foothold to project power into Europe and the middle east or to control the south China sea. The fact that it seems to the general public that the military is just swanning about overseas doing nothing is because they're doing exactly what they need to be doing to make sure that they don't need to do anything.
You need a big stick to deal with China and Russia otherwise they'll just keep taking.
>>
>>75696168
Heres my thing.

If we could stop being such fags, and Russia could stop being such fags, and we became good allies.

We would literally rule the world.

I want that to happen so we dont have to worry about China making Africa livable.
>>
>>75696265
Russia don't want to be friends, China don't want to be firends. If the USA backs down China and Russia will expand to fill the void.
>>
>>75696783
I know, I just wish they would.

I dont expect china ever being friends with us, but I really hope Russia does in my lifetime.
>>
>>75695979
>Maybe drop 1 redpill on someone
and then the american was never heard from again
>>
>>75695979
the DPRK already basically redpills their citizens
>>
>>75696783
Russia wants to be friends but their leader doesn't. They'd want to be friends just for the chance to get out of the shit living conditions they have.
>>
>>75696989
I would try it on my guide, but what if he was a true believer and did a long con and pulled me in at the end.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.