[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CNN: Would Donald Trump have killed the gorilla?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/31/politics/donald-trump-gorilla-cincinnati-zoo/

WELL!?
>>
File: muhfeelings.jpg (21 KB, 273x253) Image search: [Google]
muhfeelings.jpg
21 KB, 273x253
>>75690867
reall makes u think
>>
Only a retard would openly admit they would save a gorilla over a baby nigger
>>
Uh oh, Trump just lost the animal rights vote.
>>
>>75691012
If black lives matter so much why do liberals want to trade a nigger babies life for a fucking gorilla?

The fact we care more about a gorilla more than our own kind is kind of disgusting [spoiler]even if it was a nigger baby[/spoiler]
>>
I'd gun down every animal in any zoo to save a child. Unless the child was black because then they might grow up to gun down my children.
>>
File: thenosenose.jpg (6 KB, 190x176) Image search: [Google]
thenosenose.jpg
6 KB, 190x176
>>75690867
>birnbaum
>>
>>75690867

Duh, everyone knows he would have shot both because le Drumpf XDDD hates le black ppl. #BlackLivesMatter #Killallwhites
>>
>>75691103
I actually think he got ALF to join him and they swifly struck at Sanders.
>>
now trump is never gonna get the gorilla vote
how can he recover from this?
>>
>>75690867
you'll never get a response from trump on this for the same reason cnn asked the question

it would only be used to detract voters from him
>>
>>75690867

I hope WWPTD (What would President Trump do?) becomes a regular thing.
>>
File: 1422068209786.gif (957 KB, 500x418) Image search: [Google]
1422068209786.gif
957 KB, 500x418
>someone got paid to write this
>>
>>75690867
Are Liberals really this terrified of a man from NYC who hasn't had any known experience in politics fix up their third world shithole in training?
>>
File: Trump and his Wall.gif (2 MB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
Trump and his Wall.gif
2 MB, 450x450
>>75690867
Of course not, trump would have built a better wall at the start and then the minority child wouldn't have ended up somewhere they didn't belong.
>>
File: whatisthisface.jpg (94 KB, 812x806) Image search: [Google]
whatisthisface.jpg
94 KB, 812x806
>>75694354
>>
>>75693299
We need the Melmacian votet
>>
File: 1300513873094.jpg (23 KB, 475x475) Image search: [Google]
1300513873094.jpg
23 KB, 475x475
>>75693861
Hillary was already going to get it anyways
>>
>>75694354
>therockchewinggumandclapping.gif
>>
Ive been hearing this shit for days at the coffee machine in the office. Jesus fuck these people

People are angry about the gorilla getting shot, but the problem isn't the gorilla got shot. Toddler of any race in a cage with a gorilla will result in the gorilla being shot. The problem is that it came up because someone wasn't watching their fucking kid and the kid, as retarded kids do, somehow snuck into the gorilla exhibit and forced it. This thing isn't about the gorilla getting shot to save a child. People are pissed the child was there in the first place.
>>
Animal sympathizers are the biggest faggots in the world.
>>
>>75690867
i think the question we need to be asking is what bathroom would the gorilla want to use
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.