[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A thread of gratitude and thanks to all the /pol/ patriots that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: UK.jpg (27 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
UK.jpg
27 KB, 236x354
A thread of gratitude and thanks to all the /pol/ patriots that have been giving compliments and messages of support and boosting our morale in our hour of need.

From the bottom of our perfidious, poisonous, soulless hearts we thank you and we mean thank you.

It is appreciated, bantering aside it's been nice. Especially from the Americans, and other European nations that can see the dangers of the EU.

I think this is the only time when the chips have been down for the UK that there's been a lot of support for us. So again, thank you and just think you should be noted and pointed out because it's respected.

God bless you.
>>
File: sweating.jpg (55 KB, 500x473) Image search: [Google]
sweating.jpg
55 KB, 500x473
You're getting get mocked to shit for posting this m8
>>
File: 1457022310158.png (75 KB, 683x601) Image search: [Google]
1457022310158.png
75 KB, 683x601
I want you all to see it.

You don't have to respond, just see it. See that it's genuine.
>>
>>75690742

oh wow you really are a faggot aren't you
>>
>>75691027
No, it's been posted in American threads and met with gratitude.

Even mocks, I don't care. I'm leaving the thread now. If they wish to bump it with mocking or whatever, they have the freedom to do that.

But a thank you is owed to those posters that have been supporting us.
>>
>>75691027
No, he's right. The amount of support from other cunts, in spite of all the shilling from their governments, has been amazing. Funny how /pol/ has become the tolerant multicultural utopia that the EU are trying so desperately to create.
>>
>>75690742
youurr raycisss if you want to leave
>>
File: really makes u think.jpg (4 KB, 161x131) Image search: [Google]
really makes u think.jpg
4 KB, 161x131
>>75691254
>>75691275
Don't get me wrong, I fully agree with you. It's just.. it's /pol/

We'll see anyway
>>
Wot the fuck is this fucking queer on about?
>>
File: History-cf5ef6d3.jpg (107 KB, 400x228) Image search: [Google]
History-cf5ef6d3.jpg
107 KB, 400x228
>>75690742
>75690742

We're just returning the favor.

Cheers.
>>
>>75690742
>Implying they care and won't take this chance to bully you
You need to lurk more, new friend.
>>
File: London riots.gif (1 MB, 320x135) Image search: [Google]
London riots.gif
1 MB, 320x135
>>75690742
>>
You don't speak for me you bender
>>
godspeed in your struggles, and may god save the queen.
>>
>>75691275
We believe in free speech. Tyrants hate free speech, because someone might speak the truth.All the shit that has been happening for the past 30 years has been leading to one world government, your heroic nation is attempting to reverse it. We need decentralization, and more autonomy.
>>
>>75690742
It benefits us all, my good sir. I'm looking forward to a great turnout if nothing else.
>>
Having lurked the first few responses I'm glad this thread is getting much needed attention.

Whatever your responses are, I couldn't care.

Good, bad? Troll? I'm just glad that you're all in here to post in the only ways you know how.

But the message being sent out, is a thank you.

That's all that matters.

On that note, I have to uninstall a game and install a new on, so speak later patriots! God save the Queen and may God smite down the enemies in the EU!
>>
File: 1464038679812.jpg (123 KB, 569x800) Image search: [Google]
1464038679812.jpg
123 KB, 569x800
>>75690742

I've told all my relatives over the pond to vote "OUT!"

We care about you guys, please don't give up, we all need to work together, and try as hard as we can.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk_6kwZbNJs
>>
Agree /pol/ made me leave for a year after just

>Country
>White

Came back due to Trump and Brexit, although there is still that kind of shit it seems better overall

it's all part of the awakening, trump, nige, that Austrian far right bloke who just lost the GE by 1%

all in it together and should work together as much as possible
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.