[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RON Paul warming up to Donald Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 13
File: 1462480534434.jpg (57 KB, 672x505) Image search: [Google]
1462480534434.jpg
57 KB, 672x505
I WOULD BACK DONALD TRUMP IF HE SUPPORTED A FREE MARKET

He's at the Testing stage, right before the Acceptance stage

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/05/31/ron-paul-i-would-back-donald-trump-if-he-supported-a-free-market.html
>>
He's at the bargaining stage.

When he is confirmed for Trump's SOS the libertarian party is kill.
>>
Didn't Trump post a tweet a few years back saying how some of Ron Paul's ideas are great and the media treats him unfairly?
>>
>>75690246
Son, who cares?
>>
If he does this, Johnsonfags will be on suicide watch.
>>
>>75690246

Ron Paul become based again pls

We know that Trump is a chaos candidate, BUT IT IS WHAT IS NEEDED

YOU NEED TO DESTROY TO REBUILD
>>
>>75690515
obviously a newfag like you wouldn't
>>
Obama's beard speaks; and he demands we continue to be ripped off on trade.

With ideas like his, it's clear why he was destroyed by Biden in his little debate.
>>
File: god-emperor-trump-small.jpg (93 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
god-emperor-trump-small.jpg
93 KB, 700x393
>>75690246
Ron Paul you only need bend the knee and pledge loyalty to me, and I will make you Secretary of the Treasury.
>>
File: libertarian.jpg (13 KB, 610x318) Image search: [Google]
libertarian.jpg
13 KB, 610x318
are the lolbergtarians still behind paul?
>>
>>75690246
>Do it faggot
>>
>>75690977
> Paul Ryan and Ron Paul are the same person
>>
Please Ron, I know it's difficult to wrap your mind around the game Trump is playing, I had a hard time myself, but you gotta make peace. It would be so Glorious to see Ron in the cabinet.
>>
>>75690977
wat
>>
File: DoomTrump.png (813 KB, 1080x816) Image search: [Google]
DoomTrump.png
813 KB, 1080x816
>>
>>75690509
pls find
>>
File: mein.jpg (42 KB, 709x498) Image search: [Google]
mein.jpg
42 KB, 709x498
>>75690246
>>
>>75690509
unbelievable the fucking madman is courting Paul
>>
How does Ron Paul deny he's a neocon when he makes comments like these? "Free" trade and a weak boarder is what turned the GOP into a worthless Democrat party 2.0. Ron Paul needs to realize having jobs is more important than avoiding a tariff war.
>>
I used to be all about the free market too...but if we lose more than we benefit from it whats the fucking point?
>>
File: dt.jpg (35 KB, 615x327) Image search: [Google]
dt.jpg
35 KB, 615x327
>>75690509
>>75693272
>>
>>75693555
He's a lolbertarian. Having a border and not letting chinks screw us is infringing on muh freedums.
>>
Trump should push for free market reforms, at least at a domestic level.
>>
File: 1437114715183.gif (987 KB, 500x452) Image search: [Google]
1437114715183.gif
987 KB, 500x452
>>75690246
>"This idea of building the China Wall on our southern border and making Mexico pay for it, I don't understand how people say 'that's a good idea,' and that's his rallying cry. I find that a little bit silly,"

>"Most people have rolled over and said, 'Yeah, we complained two months ago about tariffs, but he probably wasn't serious about it.' We don't know what he's serious about. Now, I think a tariff war would be horrible right now."

When is Ron going to expire? Why would God Emperor even want this globalist losers endorsement?
>>
>>75690246

Fuck off Pall.

Your "Free market" doesn't exist and it never will.

Theres no incentive for businesses or regulators to allow it to exist.
>>
Tougher measures are required now, Paul.
>>
>>75694729
>Theres no incentive for businesses

Are you retarded?
>>
>>75693764
There isn't.

Regulations are needed to keep the competition fair, protect the environment and labor among other things.

The problem today is political corruption which is mostly caused by lack of political transparency. Corporations can literally buy themselves legislation through lobbying to gain advantage over competition. If there were no state there would be mafia that would collect the "taxes" and "regulate" the competition.
>>
Bringing up the "free market" is like bringing up the "wage gap". It proves you to be either a useful idiot goy or a sleazy lying kike. Both are delusional fantasies designed to motivate people into acting against their own interests. I can't comprehend how autistic you would have to be to put the globalist kike welfare above the health of your own society.
>>
>>75690246
>I WOULD BACK DONALD TRUMP IF HE SUPPORTED A FREE MARKET

Literally my exact belief as well. Protectionism would fuck the shit out of the economy; that's why I can't get on the Trump train. I agree with him on mostly everything else
>>
>>75695885

No because collusion between the two is far more profitable.
>>
>>75697188

Low IQ detected. Free trade increases the overall standard of living in a country. Low intelligence people (mostly Bernouts) can't see this because the image of a few thousand manufacturers losing their jobs is more salient than everyone in the country getting improved purchasing power. If everyone in the country got $10 in their checking accounts it would be much more beneficial to the economy than if 10 people kept their jobs. But those 10 people will bitch and scream and make noise and low IQ Bernie supporters will fall for their chimpouts
>>
>>75695956
This. Regulation is needed. Read about how it is doing business in China and other shitholes, where people can lie about their standards and you can't even start a criminal case against them because fuck regulating shit, right?
>>
>>75695956
>Regulations are needed to keep the competition fair, protect the environment and labor among other things.

Spoken like a true faggot. You can sue for negative externalities in a free market, and workers are more than welcome to take their labor elsewhere if they feel like they are being taken advantage of.
>>
File: 1464737114917.png (416 KB, 640x643) Image search: [Google]
1464737114917.png
416 KB, 640x643
>>75697256
>>
>>75697256
>Protectionism would fuck the shit out of the economy

Are all libertarians this incapable of basic economics?
>>
>>75697729
kek, you sound like a communist
>hurr communism is perfect, sure it has always failed in practice but there no reason my idealized brand of communism can't work
The free market is a bullshit concept used to destroy the nation state and enrich the few. A strong, healthy society is more important than open borders and being enslaved to internationalist kikes.
>>
>>75697420
The government does help in some ways, sure. But if that was totally true, all the business-minded Republicans wouldn't be be coming out against Trump and his trade policies.
>>
>Ron gets a position in Trumps cabinet
>All libertarians jump off the democrat Johnson and his gun grabber VP
>Libertarians BTFO
>Trump sweeps the entire country

It's gonna be great.
>>
>>75697548
>cheap consumer goods are all that matters
I may not have a job, but at least I can afford an iphone. Thanks free trade.
>>
>>75698377

Because Trump is about protectionism. Right now current """"regulations"""" make it profitable for businesses to operate off shore or in other nations. The people who pass them often reap the benefits from those who leave.

What Trump is attempting to do is shut down an exploitative business model that allows the elite to grow fat off a parasitic business model.
>>
>>75690246
trying his luck at a VP slot huh?
>>
>>75699063

there is not a single economic model you can find where opening trade kills jobs overall. Certain industries get boned, because they are at a competitive disadvantage w foreigners, but the economy as a whole benefits because people now have greater purchasing power and this translates into overall increase in jobs.

This is Econ 101 people, fairly basic orthodox shit. It's not even the "libertarian" view, it's the mainstream Econ view. Protectionism has literally always hurt an economy overall. Every single time it's been tried.
>>
>>75694319
>Libertarianism is anarchism
Kill yourself.
>>
P R E F E R E N C E C A S C A D E
>>
File: 1442088386745.jpg (33 KB, 720x239) Image search: [Google]
1442088386745.jpg
33 KB, 720x239
the fact that trump hasn't chimped out at ron paul over all of the reservations paul has expressed about him is pretty reassuring, hopefully he'll relent eventually and be some sort of advisor to the trump administration
>>
>>75699080
Yes, lax regulations are exactly what businesses want, promoting a more free market. Government help or not, a globalist company will always try and promote these ideals. I don't know why you claimed it wasn't in their best interest.
>>
>>75700473

>FREE MARKETS AND NO REGULATION WILL HELP THE ECONOMY GROW
>One company immediately utilizes everything that it can to monopolize a market after producing a unique product
>competition is quashed, absorbed
>Libertarians sputter about how this could happen
>Their free market was always built on a untenable precepts

Monopolies can occur, and they can sustain themselves, and they will grow provided the conditions are met.

Libertarians are just as retarded as communists.
>>
>>75699080
You do not understand economics. Regulating businesses and making them adhere to intl standards doesn't hurt you unless you're from a country where the standards are non existent and you can just make shit us as you go. The elites grow because there are no regulations in countries like China. There is no need for quality, there's no need to provide workers with sustainable working conditions.
>>
File: 1463589131180.png (91 KB, 680x340) Image search: [Google]
1463589131180.png
91 KB, 680x340
>>75690246
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcUZrDX5P7A
>>
>>75700168
When Trump was bashing Rand he said along the lines of
He could see the support for Ron, he had something, had a spark. Rand doesn't.
>>
>>75699851
>opening trade kills jobs
>opening trade
Why not admit you mean "opening borders" and destroying the concept of independent nation states for jew dollars? Some things are more important than getting cheap tracking devices made in China by internationalist companies with no loyalty to any country or society but more money than most countries' GDP.
>>
>>75690515
either newfag or kike
>>
>>75699080
I meant to quote >>75698377 not you, my bad.
>>
File: 1464474952240.png (32 KB, 676x548) Image search: [Google]
1464474952240.png
32 KB, 676x548
When will LOLbertarians learn
>>
File: Ron Paul's The Happening.jpg (637 KB, 1230x1688) Image search: [Google]
Ron Paul's The Happening.jpg
637 KB, 1230x1688
>>75690246
>>
But wait, Doesn't Trump absolutely support the free market?

Isn't his entire healthcare plan based around the free market and how great it is?
>>
>>75690246
I think if Rand or Ron ran on a Libertarian ticket, the Libertarian party would be more popular than it is right now.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.