[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's talk about Crusties. What are your experiences with them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1326874.jpg (29 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1326874.jpg
29 KB, 400x300
Let's talk about Crusties. What are your experiences with them?
>>
What's a crusty?
>>
They smell bag, they beg for change, and they do a bunch of heroin.
>>
>>75690892
Go to Toronto and walk up Spadina or Kensington and you'll see.
>>
Why do they always have a dog with them? I feel bad puppers has to hang around these sleaze bags in the hot sun all day while they get high and beg for money
>>
>>75689372
Is that just a hip term for homeless drifter? There's a bunch of people that look like your pic that congregate in the "cool" area of my city. Mostly panhandling or sleeping beside buildings. They all seem harmless enough and the overwhelming majority are non confrontational and just seem to want to keep to themselves
>>
>>75691090
Also yeah they always have dogs with them to guilt trip people into giving them cash
>>
>>75689372

gypsies
>>
>>75689372
Ignorant, pseudo-anarchist faggots who are usually addicts yet feel the need to be superior despite being homeless.
>>
>>75691049
Chinese people?
>>
File: f349.jpg (55 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
f349.jpg
55 KB, 500x333
>>75689372
Drug-addicted leftist Bernouts.

In Portland most are affluent and live in the West Hills, and travel down the mountain from their parents' luxury manors to spange.
>>
>>75690892
Trust fund kids who decided to live in the city doing drugs and pretend to be poor.
>>
>>75692564
Oh I know a lot of them, I used to have a friend who was friends with one he lived in a huge house in the richest area in the country, parents are multimillionaires and he looked like a hobo.I stole his ciggies and booze when he was drunk and used his pool so he's okay but last I heard he went to Africa to help poor kids idk what happened to him
>>
>>75692564
that's not an actual thing is it? please say no
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.