[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ever notice how the white man is a Hypocrite?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 10
File: LG_069.webm (3 MB, 812x1080) Image search: [Google]
LG_069.webm
3 MB, 812x1080
>White man invents guns which he uses to kill and steal the land of people who don't have guns.
>Non-white people try to get their own guns and the white man tries to stop them.

>White man invents nuclear bombs.
>Non-white countries try to get their own nuclear bombs, white man tries to stop them.

>White man invents chemical weapons.
>Non-white countries try to get their own chemical weapons, white man tries to stop them.

>White man invents wall street.
>Black people decide to invent their own wall street, but of course, the white man burns it down.

>White man invents the right to vote.
>Black people and women try to get the right to vote too, but the white man stops them.

>White man marries white women.
>Black man decides he's going to marry a white girl too, but of course, the white man stop him.

>White man sends his kids to good school.
>Black people decide they want their kids to be able to go to those good white schools, but of course the white man stops them.

Ever notice how the white man has a long ass history of being a hypocrite?
>>
>>75679231
>>White man invents guns
um, guns were invented by us asians
>>
>>75679231

Ever notice how the white man likes it THICK?
>>
>>75679231
Guns were a chink thing. We borrowed and improved them. And Blacks can't into school
>>
>>75679231
>dad starts using the stove
>jr. wants to grab the cooking oil and try to cook with fire too
>dad steps in to prevent a house fire

Many times more advanced groups need to moderate the ambitions of those who are not prepared to take on the responsibilities of a given ability.

It's the reason we have a SEAL/NEST team ready to roll in under 24 hours to take Pakistan's nukes away from them in the event they experience an Islamist uprising.
>>
>>75679231
not one line of this horseshit is true

not a single one
>>
>>75679231
I thought Greece was the first civilization to use democracy.
Also
>black wall street
Nigga u w0t?
>>
If I start a fire I don't expect and don't want my 4 year old kid to go near it. He needs to learn that it's dangerous.
>>
>>75679231
I never read what you write, but I appreciate all the underwear WebMs you post. How about you be a doll and keep the ones with gross tattoos and piercings to yourself?
>>
>>75679231
Please notice how in every case white man invent something first, others just try to emulate him, monkey see, monkey do really shitty job.

Also of course he tried to stop them, no one sane would give them guns or nuclear weapons. How did giving them vote worked out for you, murrica?
>>
File: LG_071.webm (3 MB, 1169x1080) Image search: [Google]
LG_071.webm
3 MB, 1169x1080
>White man invents the criminal justice system to punish criminals.
>The system mostly ends up only punishing non-white criminals and non-white innocents, while taking it easy on white criminals and letting them go in most cases.
>>
>>75679231
Because the White man doesn't want competition durrrrrrrrrr
>>
File: apex kek women drivers.png (430 KB, 876x948) Image search: [Google]
apex kek women drivers.png
430 KB, 876x948
>>75679366

>us asians
>checks flag

MAXI-KEK
>>
>>75679231
>>75679824
>these videos
WTF is this? I saw this shilling a few months ago.
>>
>>75679231
>>75679824

plz sauce
>>
>>75680161
>being this new
lemonparty.org
>>
>>75679231
it's just the human nature, OP you are butthurt only because you are the member of a race of losers.
>>
>>75679713
/thread
>>
>>75680292
>implying that site still exists
meatspin.com is the right place
>>
>>75679824
Sad part is people will actually believe this.
>be black
>go to jail
Wooowww, its not like I comitted a crim or anything!
http://www.amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/
>>
>>75679231
How is this hypocrisy?
>>
File: mel.gif (34 KB, 1449x1218) Image search: [Google]
mel.gif
34 KB, 1449x1218
>>75679231
>blacks
>people
>>
>>75680292

dont be a faggot. where's it from?
>>
>>75679231
Monopolising =/= hypocritical
>>
>>75679231

>I don't understand what words mean
>t. nigger
>>
>>75679231
>>White man invents the right to vote.
>>Black people and women try to get the right to vote too, but the white man stops them.

I wish we did
>>
>>75679231
non-whites cant handle those responsibilities
>>
>>75680372
Definitly a good read, that article.
>>
>>75679231
You're actually right.

I surrender.
>>
>>75679231
That white man surely is an asshole, but I kinda get his way of reasoning. What's with all other white man and woman who allowed you to post on mongolian carpentry boards, invented shitload of medicines, and probably built your entire neighborhood?
>>
File: Poster.jpg (51 KB, 473x313) Image search: [Google]
Poster.jpg
51 KB, 473x313
>>75679231
>I don't understand the White Man
>They invent dangerous thing
>And try to keep those things out of the hands of irresponsible people.

Literally (You) Right Now.
>>
>>75679802
Letting niggers and women vote has been the worst decision America has ever made.
>>
File: big grin.jpg (48 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
big grin.jpg
48 KB, 330x319
>>75679231

>White man invents

>White man creates

>White man builds

>Nigger cries gibsmedats

Nailed it, OP
>>
>>75679231
maybe non-whites should stop twerking and invent something then
>>
>>75679231

4chan in particular has a "long ass history" of attracting ethnomasochistic white teenagers who shitpost pretending to be niggers.

You're 100% white OP.

Stop the charade.
>>
>>75679231
>>
>>75679231

Tl;dr - White man invents everything, and owns everything cool/good. Lazy niggers want it for free because "gibsmedats".

White man may be a hipocrite, we have realized that with power comes responsibility. Niggers have somehow maintained their underwhelming ability at it.
>>
>>75679231
>>75682445

You forgot a couple, like the millenia of inspiring and powerful white philosophy, art, music, poetry, song, and sculpture

But hey nigs have their own music!

>MUH DICK

>MUH DICK

>MUH, MUH

>MUH DICK
>>
>>75682564
>You're 100% white OP.
>Stop the charade.

He's actually 100% merchant, which is why he's 100% sincere in his hatred of white people
>>
wow op really makes me think i am now a #antiwhitemissile
>>
The term 'white man' is incredibly racist. As a European male I refuse to be put into the same group as the Jewish Americans who started the slave trade and dropped a nuclear bomb on civilians.
>>
>>75682593
>White man may be a hipocrite

:(

This is how the merchant gets you, anon

There is literally nothing hypocritical about white people advancing the interests of white people

It is only merchant propaganda that it's wrong for white people to care about their own race that makes you think otherwise

The hypocrite is the merchant, who advances his people's interests by exploiting the white man's capacity for caring about other people - which the merchant himself will always lack - to convince the white man to abandon his.
>>
>>75682324

WE HAVE TO GIVE NUKES TO SOMALIA

FOR EQUALITY

..actually as long as it's not anything with a range of more than a couple hundred miles, giving somalia nukes is a great idea
>>
>>75683110

Jews aren't white.
>>
>>75679231
>>Non-white people try to get their own guns and the white man tries to stop them.
liberals try to stop them you retard.

LIBERAL FAGGOTS
>>
File: 1463362462807-1.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1463362462807-1.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>75679231
Maybe because Africans and Blacks have never contributed anything to society that isn't complete degeneracy. Why should we allow them to bask in the achievements of the rest of civilization when they have never done anything but expect equal treatment. Even when we try to help them they destroy whatever we do to help.
>>
>>75683521

Jews are the trannies of race.

The same way trannies want the privileges of women while still acting like men, Jews want the privileges of whiteness while still acting like Jews

Trannies get off on making you call them "women" with their stubble in your face, fresh from jacking their dick off in the women's bathroom

Jews get off on making you call them "white" with their hooknose in your face, fresh from picking your pocket and molesting your children
>>
>>75679231

In all of those cases it's women and non-whites not trying to create their own version of what the white man created, but hijack the one the white man created.
>>
File: Mongol_Empire_map.gif (162 KB, 752x591) Image search: [Google]
Mongol_Empire_map.gif
162 KB, 752x591
>>75679366
this tbqh. And remember who the true masterrace is
>>
>>75679231

white man be ebil but we sho as hell don't wants to go back to niggerland no sir massah pls no sen me back

fuck of sean
>>
>>75679231
ever notice how the white man always invents something?

and that's why whites are superior
>>
File: 1462281121687.png (1 MB, 1166x1019) Image search: [Google]
1462281121687.png
1 MB, 1166x1019
Kill all those filthy, ugly, stupid, and disgusting niggers
>>
>>75682324
i'm kinda surprised it's only 4.5 acres, i figured they were a lot bigger...

super-duper-carriers nao.
>>
>>75680161
Katja Zwara
>>
>>75679231
>White man invents guns which he uses to kill and steal the land of people who don't have guns
Guns are just more complex spears you negro. They are weapons. Survival of the fittest (group) is beyond human ethics. It's drived us before the concept of morals were formed. Nigger
>White man invents nuclear bombs.
It's more complex than that you fucking negro. The americans made it. Beacuse they need to made it before the germans can create it. A different group of people. Not as a race. And you know what why are fear of non-white countries having such weapons? Beacuse some of them still have backwards religius or monarchy power fantasies and want to blow up their hated neighbour without thinking about the consequences.
>White man invents chemical weapons
We did it. We rarely useit. The same reason why we don't want to see it in non-white countries.
>Black people decide to invent their own wall street, but of course, the white man burns it down.
I have no information in this topic so I don't judge. But if it fails try to not blame "da eternal cracka"
>White man invents the right to vote
Beacuse women and black are going to be so damm hypocretical that they are going to vote for a group that are going to benifit for them and not for the common good.
>not mentioning what happpens when a white try to marry a negro

>White man sends his kids to good school.
>Black people decide they want their kids to be able to go to those good white schools, but of course the white man stops them
What are you talking about? Are you referring to paid schools for the richer people? Beacuse most of the people can't afford that ,and instead they send them to public school where the you fucking niggers start harrasing them beacuse of their skin color and lack of rebellious nature.

And I have a question for you kang? Why are you refferring us as one group. Don't you realize we are different. Different cultures ,goals and sometimes different look.
>>
>>75679231
>Black man decides he's going to marry a white girl too, but of course, the white man stop him.

More like
>White man complains about white women being 'stolen' by black men
>Is okay with 'stealing' Asian women
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.