[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good Goyim Theory
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1462851184327.jpg (116 KB, 650x975) Image search: [Google]
1462851184327.jpg
116 KB, 650x975
I have a good goyim theory that we announce a plan for all these social justice warriors who demand apologies for slavery to be forced to work one summer for a black family as a slave.

That way blacks will get free help and will be nice probably towards whites after this. It will kind of erase their emotional pain from slavery and think twice before crimes

What do you think about my proposal
>>
File: gf goals 4.jpg (202 KB, 400x612) Image search: [Google]
gf goals 4.jpg
202 KB, 400x612
And this is now a girl friend goal thread
>>
we will make these nu males set things straight between the races and maybe blacks will even volunteer to leave afterwards. they just want to stay here and fuck shit up until we do something about slavery
>>
>>75678750
IF YOU MEME IT , THEY WILL COME.

DO IT
>>
>>75678927
>That lack of a chin
>Those grotesque feet
>>
"Damn.. white ppl finally paid back fo slaery"

"I guess.. we kin go back to afcuh now."

"Gess so mane"
>>
>>75678750

Make memes and also insinuate they can be raped legally and beaten to make it seem real.
>>
File: skelemerchant.jpg (3 KB, 125x112) Image search: [Google]
skelemerchant.jpg
3 KB, 125x112
>>75678750
Sure, anything that sows chaos, the only type of people to volunteer for shit like this would be beta cucksed numales, we could even get great pictures to meme and shame them for being such faggots.
>>
>>75679266
It would give nu males a purpose in society. They'd meet BLM demands and then blacks might consider doing positive things in society afterward
>>
kek, brillant! This will redpill those SJWs hard.

Assuming they don't all line up to play butler for the one civilized black family in their middle class suburb.

Make them the slaves of real niggers and they will learn the difference in how they would treat one anothers.
>>
File: 1457876428452-0.jpg (123 KB, 600x436) Image search: [Google]
1457876428452-0.jpg
123 KB, 600x436
>>75678927
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.