[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You see Jimbo, Jews only represent 1.4% of the population but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: hugh.jpg (78 KB, 434x575) Image search: [Google]
hugh.jpg
78 KB, 434x575
You see Jimbo, Jews only represent 1.4% of the population but are the most accepted race into Ivy League Schools. Now with a very intellectual class of people don't you think it's possible that these people would want to keep their power secure with propaganda like "genocide" to make sure they stick around forever. Well, with an average IQ of 115 (the highest of all races) it doesn't seem that quackin' far fetched.

What was the point of this scene?
>>
File: 1456753432914.png (2 MB, 1670x1044) Image search: [Google]
1456753432914.png
2 MB, 1670x1044
"Thanks for doin' the dishes man."

What could he have meant by this? Why was this scene included? Was it to give the Leonard character more depth by portraying him as caring and considerate as a juxtaposition to him appearing rude and reckless in pretty much any other of his scenes? Or was the black fellow being ironic - thus showing Leonard to be the same person he appears to be in public, but in a private setting?

I guess the real question here is - DID Leonard do the dishes?
>>
I'd fug Jimmy's mom
>>
File: hugh.jpg (11 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
hugh.jpg
11 KB, 210x240
>>Now, Jimbo, listen to your old man here! When I was your age, we had a nigger maid at our ranch. Nowadays, you'd be called racist! But oh no! We were not racist. In fact, the term 'racist' is a Jewish term coined by Marxists in the early 20th century. I know you're young, Jimmy, but know that these are the VERY same folks who created the USSR! That's right Jimbo, there are no racists, only ANTI-WHITE COMMIES!

Has a kids show ever been more redpilled?
>>
>>75678700
Kek
>>
File: hugh.png (272 KB, 359x320) Image search: [Google]
hugh.png
272 KB, 359x320
>Y'see Jimmy, Jim, James, Jimmy. Most of the "victims" of the holohoax were just sick children and elderly who most probably died during typhus epidemics in the camps! The gas-chamber theory quickity quackity just doesnt make sense!

How did they get away with it?
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 510x385) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 510x385
>niggers did indeed tongue my anus jimbo!!

I couldn't believe it when he said that.
>>
File: hugh.png (227 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
hugh.png
227 KB, 640x480
>Jimmy Neutron's father, Hugh Neutron is an extremely controversial fictional character in the show animated series Jimmy Neutron. Quite possibly the most problematic aspect of High Neutron is his open denial of the Jewish holocaust[13][12]. His constant outbursts of "missing bone fragments" and "logistical quagmires" relating to the Holocaust are constantly featured in episodes of Jimmy Neutron [7], and they even made an entire episode dedicated to it entitled "Zyklon Bs"[223]. This show however escaped a lot of censorship from the FCC on the grounds that Hugh Neutron is a secret member of the religious order of The Arayan Brotherhood, so on the grounds of religion Hugh is able to free express his beliefs[44]

Jesus Christ...
>>
>>75679088
Hitler confirms
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 340x314) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 340x314
>>75679088
>>
>>75679088
wew
>>
>>75679088

hugh neutron did nothing wrong.
>>
>>75679088
Top kek!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB871SVYMhI
Jimmy wants to be a fucking kike when he is older
>>
Is this thread a meme?
>>
>>75683544
Millhouse is a meme.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.