[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
USS Liberty Thread to Red-pill Newfags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: 1436489413399.jpg (102 KB, 781x553) Image search: [Google]
1436489413399.jpg
102 KB, 781x553
In 8 days it'll be the anniversary of the USS Liberty, this is a great time to red-pill people on the Jews.

For newfags who are new here. The USS Liberty was a failed Israeli false flag attack on the USS Liberty, an unarmed research ship that the Jews attacked and tried to blame on Egypt to get America to attack Egypt. However the USS Liberty was a state of the art NSA ship and it intercepted those kike's communications and they got caught and tried to shut it down.

It is very similar to 9/11 where 5 Mossad agents were caught with a truckful of bombs, and also shut it down.

http://www.haaretz.com/israeli-communications-said-to-prove-iaf-knew-liberty-was-u-s-ship-1.230486
http://www.chicagotribune.com/chi-liberty_tuesoct02-story.html

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2003/10/23/ex-navy-official-167-israeli-attack-on-us-ship-was-deliberate/
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1148399/posts?page=33

Thread Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxbuPgYg6kw

Bonus points if anyone can get Trump to tweet #USSLiberty to rustle the Jews.
>>
>>75673638
9/11 never happened.
>>
File: 1415040576730.jpg (109 KB, 720x634) Image search: [Google]
1415040576730.jpg
109 KB, 720x634
>>75674236
Oy vey!
>>
>>75674438
its just a sob story you are trying to push to justify every action you want to take.
>>
File: 1463514038196.jpg (66 KB, 609x512) Image search: [Google]
1463514038196.jpg
66 KB, 609x512
>>75673638
Thanks OP.
Before my time, and I wouldn't have known without this info.
Please make this thread more often.
So many bull shit threads here. I appreciate learning and civil discourse.
>>
File: 1464310373837.jpg (82 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1464310373837.jpg
82 KB, 720x960
> really makes you think
>>
>>75674546
Right... but the Holocaust™ was totally real, goy.
>>
>>75673638

The
On 28 March 2003, during the Iraq Invasion, four British armored vehicles were carrying out forward reconnaissance when they were spotted by two A-10 Thunderbolt II ground attack aircraft. The American pilots spotted the orange air recognition panels on the vehicles, but misidentified them as being “orange rockets” on enemy vehicles. After confirming with a Ground Forward Air Controller (GFAC) that they were clear of friendly forces, the aircraft strafed the vehicles twice. Two Scimitar light tanks were destroyed in the attack – five British soldiers were wounded, and one killed. A British inquest into the incident came to a number of conclusions about the cause of the incident, including the fact that the A-10s had not passed on the fact they had spotted the British patrol to the GFAC, nor did the aircraft receive clearance to engage from him. A US Air Force investigation recommended disciplinary action against both pilots, but both pilots where then later cleared of wrongdoing. 7
Tarnak Farm Incident
Tarnak Farms PilotTwo American F-16s were returning to base after a patrol in Afghanistan on April 17, 2002, when they reported coming under surface-to-air fire. Major Harry Schmidt (who was piloting one of the fighters) requested permission to open fire in response with his 20mm cannon. He received the order to “stand by,” and then less than two minutes later “hold fire.” Just seconds later, Schmidt declared he was “rolling in, in self-defense.” and dropped a 500lb laser guided bomb. After the strike, he remarked “I hope I did the right thing.” The firing seen was actually from a firing range at Tarnak Farm, where Canadian soldiers were practicing firing at ground targets. Four Canadian soldiers were killed, and a further eight wounded. In 2004, Harry Schmidt was cleared of negligent manslaughter, but found guilty of dereliction of duty.

Whatever hypocrit....
>>
>>75674546
Holy Holocaust Doublethink Batman! Gimme those subs, you German dogs!
>>
>>75677933
Whats that have to do with Israel intensionally attacking the USS Liberty to draw the United States into the Arab Israeli war on the side of Israel?
>>
>>75677933
Your examples are friendly fire mistakes.

USS Liberty was not a mistake. Your government ordered the attack knowing full well it was a US intel ship.

So try again
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 451x541) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 451x541
>>75677933
You realize in the early stages of C4I warfare that actions often outpace intelligence? Of course you don't...
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.