[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
white man's burden
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: WeWuzMonkeysNShit.jpg (146 KB, 1200x720) Image search: [Google]
WeWuzMonkeysNShit.jpg
146 KB, 1200x720
on a scale of 1 to 10 how much will this film trigger SJWs?
>>
WE/10
>>
Im sure in the coming weeks this will become a heated topic
>>
File: Warcraft-Movie-2015-Orcs.jpg (855 KB, 914x514) Image search: [Google]
Warcraft-Movie-2015-Orcs.jpg
855 KB, 914x514
>>75669024
A critic already called Warcraft a pro trump movie: with orcs being the refugees soaring in and making abuse of the white people's land

HAHA wtf
>>
>>75669565
Weren't they invaders in the game? I never played so I have no idea
>>
>>75670377
Yes they were. The orcs are fleeing their dying world in need for new land til they come across the humans' and some of the orcs start slaughtering villages.
>>
>>75669565
Except that the movie has them race mixing with orcs and fighting humans to make a multicultural society
>>
>>75670474
So what's the problem?
>>
File: latest.jpg (135 KB, 800x588) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
135 KB, 800x588
>>75669024
I thought Baloo was supposed to be a bear not an ape, or is that king louie?
>>
>>75669024
At least Leslie Jones is in the movie, just look at the poster.
>>
>>75670474
What the fuck you nigger.
Medivh brought the orcs to Lordaeron, they didn't flee or search for new worlds.
Orcs were used by tha ebil demonz as frontline grunts, whom were invading world after world.
Cucked medivh thought orcs had some good in them and opened a portal, orcs decided fuck peace and started a large scale war with humans.
jesus fuck where do you nigger even get your lore from have you never played wc1 and 2?
Everything you learned in WoW you can disregard because those cucks change the lore every other month
>>
>>75670858
Thats junglebook, not tarzan. Tarzan is a lost kid from some white ppl that were in the jungle for some reason or other.
>>
>>75670758
Orcs are ugly as fuck, like niggers. Therefore liberals get mad that the antagonists are orcs. That's the only correlation
>and they call us the racists
>>
>>75670524
>racemixing
Please tell me you're joking. Why does everything have to be about racemixing now?
>>
>>75670377

Yes and no. The orcs are a slave race to the Burning Legion. Who essentially drugged them to be raving murder machines.

Green orcs are tainted by Fel blood/magic, brown orcs are not.

>>75670524

You have a pre-release copy? Because that is not how it goes in Warcraft lore. The orcs eventually fuck off to another continent to start a new life.
>>
>>75671500
Isnt it the opposite, though?
Green orcs being the normal ones and red/brown orcs being the mad batshit crazy ones. At least those were the colours in wc3
>>
Are there any more movies that trigger SJWs? This year we've had: Warcraft Movie and Angry Birds
>>
>>75671639
and the Holodomor movie (Bitter Harvest)
>>
>>75671639
London has fallen has done some triggering.
>>
> why isn't Tarzan played by a gay black transvestite
> Why is Jane so helpless
> Why was the gorilla eating kfc
>>
>>75671609

They turn red and grow spikes when they gorge on demon blood.

If they had turned red and wean off the fel blood they can go back to being green, but never back to brown.
>>
>>75669024
Why would it?
Tarzan is a European(English to be precise) man who got washed ashore as a child and raised in the jungles of West Africa. It's always been like that.
>>75669565
>>75671205
The film(s) is/are set in an alternate timeline and is not official canon. So they've changed a lot of shit.
>>
>>75672202
What the fuck why cant they fucking stick to their lore. Why do they have to ruin everything.
>We want tauren and nightelf deathknights
I fucking hate Blizzard.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.