[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ontario
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: flag-military-red-ensign.gif (10 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
flag-military-red-ensign.gif
10 KB, 500x250
Hey /pol/ my friends a 'single issue voter' which is the debt and he's in the process of making a political party, i called him a faggot a few times cause Canada is cucked and doomed but seems he's serious, reserved "Ontario First" as the party name and uploaded his platforms to share.

As the only one who can actually communicate with him and tell him this is a bad idea, please read his shit and give me arguments to dissuade him.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/nug1ka4qw11skwg/Ontario_First_Party.docx

Thanks /pol/
>>
>>75668400
Tell him to make it federal and a nationalist party.Have him call it the Canada First party. Then we can talk.
>>
>>75668500
I said to dissuade him, not encourage
>>
>>75668400
> Download a virus goys!
If you're really interested in this, just host a fucking pdf.
>>
>>75668611
I didn't even realise he kept it a word doc lol faggots gona get ripped apart.
>>
File: tyrone laughing.jpg (30 KB, 620x670) Image search: [Google]
tyrone laughing.jpg
30 KB, 620x670
>Ontario First
I can see that being a real fucking hit.
>>
Ontario people really make my skin crawl due to the fact they are the most liberal and have the most voters.

Ontario views itself as all of canada and has little regard for the rest of the provinces. They view themselves as the leader yet quebec seems to pull our ass out of the fire most of the time when it comes to cuck shit.

Ontario needs a nuke honestly, it's basically a fucking shithole filled with brown people and white retards who abuse prescription pills.

Every province in canada is better than ontario, honestly.
>>
File: Kek.png (60 KB, 904x692) Image search: [Google]
Kek.png
60 KB, 904x692
>>75668400
>>75668500
>Mfw I would actually vote for a party that put the forward the idea of putting Canada first.
Two dubs in a row, make it happen OP.
>>
>>75668608
This will dissuade him from making a provincial party that focuses only on one issue.
>>
>>75668833
From Ontario, can confirm. Please nuke Toronto.
>>
>>75668833
>Ontario people really make my skin crawl due to the fact they are the most liberal and have the most voters.

Most of Ontario, outside of the GTA, votes conservative/NDP most of the time.

>Ontario views itself as all of canada and has little regard for the rest of the provinces. They view themselves as the leader yet quebec seems to pull our ass out of the fire most of the time when it comes to cuck shit.

Ontario makes up nearly half of the country's population

>Ontario needs a nuke honestly, it's basically a fucking shithole filled with brown people and white retards who abuse prescription pills.

Just the GTA

>Every province in canada is better than ontario, honestly.

t. alberta
>>
>>75668833
>66
>88
>33
Three dubs in a row. Checked.
>>
>>75668913
Na he's common sense enough to make the platforms of his party cover more issues than just one. However he's only doing this because of the single issue.

Just asking you guys to give me some fuel to not embarrass himself publicly. Hell troll his facebook page >>75668913
Na he's common sense enough to make the platforms of his party cover more issues than just one, but he's only doing this because he wants the debt reduced.

Just asking you guys to give me some fuel to not embarrass himself publicly. Hell troll his facebook page
>>
>>75669402

https://www.facebook
dot
com/OntarioFirst/
>>
>>75668816
As said he'll embarrass himself.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.