[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to actually shill for money??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1408224942934.png (607 KB, 661x497) Image search: [Google]
1408224942934.png
607 KB, 661x497
I've been called a shill probably about a trillion times for disagreeing with people on this board. But how do I legit get paid to shitpost? I'm pretty much a nihilist at this point so I'd be merc as fuck and I'm intelligent enough to argue without using the same old tired, shit tactics that current shills use and I'd blow them the fuck out of the water.

>Hurr durr selective breeding is the same as GMOs
>Hurr Trump is anti-immigration even though he makes money on immigration
>Hurr niggers are hit most by abortion, so bort up, goyim!
>t. Planned Parenthood

This shit's weak. I can do better. Hire me, faggots!
>>
Why hire you when you'll do it for free?
>>
>>75666905
Implying anyone would pay for your autism
OP = faggot
>>
Social media reps on job sites. There are tons of them.
>>
File: 10 swiss francs.png (482 KB, 413x406) Image search: [Google]
10 swiss francs.png
482 KB, 413x406
>>75666905
> I'm intelligent enough to argue without using the same old tired, shit tactics that current shills use and I'd blow them the fuck out of the water.
no you're not kid
>>
>>75667938
But I don't do it for free. Right now I only argue what I believe. I'm very anti-corporation, anti-Planned Parenthood and anti- any current presidential candidates and constantly post against them as often as possible.

>>75668613
I absolutely am. Here's a freebie, fag: stop lying to people about your products or services. Truthful propaganda is more effective than blatantly false propaganda.
>>
>>75668613
He actually is, retard.

t. knower
>>
>>75669898
>Openly telling /pol/ that you want to get paid to shill

1) you're a retard for just doing this
2) no one will hire you after this
3)
>truthful propaganda
you actually believe the bullshit you spew, nice
>>
File: image.jpg.jpg (18 KB, 525x356) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg.jpg
18 KB, 525x356
>>75666905
Shilling shilling on 4chan huh? Nice try shill.
>>
>>75670176
>1) you're a retard for just doing this
>Implying I'm not half shitposting

>2) no one will hire you after this
>Implying I made this thread to literally find an employer

>you actually believe the bullshit you spew, nice
I feel bad for people this stupid. Lying about shit only discredits you further when the truth is discovered and lowers your reputation.

>>75670252
Damn it, where's my paycheck??
>>
>>75670409
God damn do I feel fucking embarassed. I fucking hate children. I blame all of this on US education standards and the jews.
>>
>>75670750
The jews are your friends. They support America and are the only democracy in the Middle East.
>>
>people actually shill FOR FREE
>>
>>75670948
Doesnt mean that they arent the cause of the dissonance which turned a probably otherwise decent American boy into OP. I weep for my country.
>>
It's not a real thing on 4chan, at least not for pay. People do it because they're mentally ill and have nothing better to do than post threads about how asian men are more masculine or whatever. No one is paying them do to it.

People actually do get paid to "shill", but what they get paid for is writing articles on clickbait sites, making posts on reddit, making youtube videos, etc. This is the last place someone would ever pay you to shill on because there's no retention. With a reddit post, you can track the number of upvotes and comments; same thing with a youtube video or article.
>>
>>75671479
That was shitposting.
>Having to declare shitposting on nu/pol/
My god, what did I ever do to deserve such a gay /pol/??

>>75671688
Oh it absolutely is. I can point to two specific organizations right off the bat that shill on this board and 4chan with some regularity: Monsanto and GMO interests generally and Planned Parenthood. The GMO shills are a bit infrequent, but PP is here all day every day.

>Nobody gets paid to post on 4chan
Real actual shill detected. Can you introduce me to your bosses?
>>
>>75672190
Do you have any proof of this?
>>
File: 1458315477590.jpg (146 KB, 525x476) Image search: [Google]
1458315477590.jpg
146 KB, 525x476
>>75670409
>Hurr durr im retarded
> Haha wait no im not actually retarded guise it was just a joke :DDD
Best thread I've seen today.
>>
>>75672720
Thanks mate.
>>
>>75667938
fpbp
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.