[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ meta
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
File: Board Stats.png (28 KB, 984x424) Image search: [Google]
Board Stats.png
28 KB, 984x424
/pol/ is now the 4th most popular board.

Are you new to this board?
>What made you come here?
>Have your views changed?
>Do you browse other boards less?

Have you been here a while?
>Have you noticed the increase in traffic?
>Has the culture changed?
>Is the board better or worse than before?
>Is the explosion in growth a good or bad thing?
>>
>>75665125
How about you go suck a back of dicks with your surveys?
>>
Been here since trayvon martin trials.
>Have noticed the board being more active than ever before.
>Noticed a culture change as SJWs began to rise. Used to be everyone against JIDF, libertarians vs. nat socs. Now it's everyone against SJWs, and far right vs. shitposters.
>I would say the quality of discussion is lower, but the board is overall more fun than before with higher quality banter.
>I would say the growth is a positive.
>>
>>75665125
/vg/ shouldnt really count as a single board desu senpai
>>
>>75665125
Looks like the popularity is dropping desu
>>
File: 1463071398121.png (414 KB, 1072x1076) Image search: [Google]
1463071398121.png
414 KB, 1072x1076
>>75665699
good
>>
As a political board, this board is god awful.

There is probably 1 in 100 people that has done proper research into the things they post and are trying to form some sort of meaningful dialogue.

More people means more dank memes though and thats all I am here for.
>>
I like this place because it's turned into something a lot like the old /b/
>>
I've been on 4chan for like 10 years but I've only been on /pol/ for like 2 years.

The thing is I'm a liberal and I just like to argue opposing viewpoints just for the sport.

But I wonder if there's a better forum for this? I tried ate chan and I feel like their /pol/ is both better and worse. Better in that there's less shitposting. Worse in that they're such an ideological hivemind that they'll basically ban you for "shitposting" for not being "one of them".

The ideal /pol/ would have no flags and no shitposting but also not have already been completely coopted by right-wing white nationalists.
>>
>>75665125
I miss shitposting on /pol/ when we could chose our flags instead of this gay country flag shit
>>
File: 8.jpg (15 KB, 298x169) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
15 KB, 298x169
>>75665125

I came to get comfy for the happenings because /pol/ is always right.

What I got was /pol/ BTFO and really making me think.

Shits gotten pretty weak /pol/
>>
>>75666421
>>>/leftypol/
>>
File: polstats.png (42 KB, 735x590) Image search: [Google]
polstats.png
42 KB, 735x590
>>75666353
According to this it seems you're not far off
>>
>>75667659
where do you get this??
>>
>>75668081
4chan-trends.org
>>
File: 1463699953809.png (84 KB, 419x238) Image search: [Google]
1463699953809.png
84 KB, 419x238
>>75667659
>no cuck
>>
>>75666864
Leftypol is just a different kind of echo chamber. It's similarly ideological, just a different ideology, and less venom toward brown people.

I'm starting to think that the notion of "people with opposing political views debating each other rationally" is a concept that doesn't work. It's kind of like the right-wing argument against multiculturalism. At the end of the day, most people want to go to their hugbox of choice and reaffirm each other without anyone really challenging them.

The internet is just a series of hugboxes.
>>
>>75667659
>4chan-trends.org
How the fuck is "cuck" not top 20. Site-wide.
>>
>>75665125

I didn't expect /vg/ to be up there with /v/. Threads seem much slower
>>
>>75669941
You're just an obnoxious cunt who spends his time annoying people who don't believe in your ideas.

You don't save us from being a hug box, you parrot the bullshit we hear on every other website, TV, School, movies ect... Fuck off back to your neutered, censored websites like reddit
>>
Explosion in growth is because of Hillary shills coming with full force
>>
File: cuck.png (41 KB, 1120x629) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
41 KB, 1120x629
>>75669911
>>75670021
/r/ is the cuckleader, followed by /pol/
>>
>>75665125
>Are you new to this board?
No.
>>What made you come here?
That shit when you see a bad car accident but can't look away.
>>Have your views changed?
No
>>Do you browse other boards less?
Yes
>Have you been here a while?
Yes
>>Have you noticed the increase in traffic?
Not really since other boards have gone up and down too.
>>Has the culture changed?
Everyone is a Trumpfag instead of a NatSoc or a Paultard. wtf.
>>Is the board better or worse than before?
Better at least relative to the others. /pol/ has the best memes.
>>Is the explosion in growth a good or bad thing?
I don't care.
>>
File: cuck.jpg (70 KB, 972x611) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
70 KB, 972x611
>>75669911
>>75670021
cuck is #69 with a bullet on /pol/ overused.
sitewide, cuck is near twice more oft used here than second highest /sp/, then dropping to nowhere.
>tldr; only one board is /cuck/
>>
P.S. The worst boards that aren't sociological petri dishes (i.e. all the Weeb shit and mlp etc.) are /g/ and /tv/ which aren't funny and are just people trying to be edgelords.

/pol/ has had all the best memes in the last year or so, even /b/ hasn't been doing shit since the fappening.
>>
>>75671174
ah OK, your right, that is all boards, mine:
>>75671521
- was default selection.
>>
File: 1463057216336.jpg (966 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
1463057216336.jpg
966 KB, 2560x1600
>>75665125
WE'RE FULL. FUCK OFF.
>>
>>75665125
>Are you new to this board?
Visited here a couple of times in the past 2 years, been here frequently after the "8 steps of cuckolding".
>What made you come here?
Election year
>Do you browse other boards less?
No.
>Have you noticed the increase in traffic?
Yes
>Has the culture changed?
Somewhat.
>Is the board better or worse than before?
It has turned into a more Nazi version of /b/ but with flags since the beginning of 2015. So I would say it's worse.
>Is the explosion in growth a good or bad thing?
Double edged sword with its pros and cons.
>>
>>75665125
I used to browse /b/ since early to mid 07, but since the gamergate and the fappening, something changed. As memes started to proliferate in extreme on facebook and twitter, as each new layer of summer laid down a new layer of culture, it just started to change in a way I could not stand. Too much fucking cancer.

I haven't been to /b/ in a long time, and I've been coming here infrequently since around David Bowie's death

I just feel like /pol/ has a lot of the vibe that old /b/ had.. I mean that in the best way possible

That being said, it ain't exactly the same, and I also appreciate getting tibits of the news-behind-the-news, stuff that the mainstream, intelligence agency-run media won't touch because of agendas and political correctness.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.