[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come, despite coming from the same place, Bulgarians and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: Khazar_map1.png (548 KB, 939x592) Image search: [Google]
Khazar_map1.png
548 KB, 939x592
>>
Turks are actually white.
>>
I'd guess Turks got raped or mixed more by southerners because of the region they settled in.
>>
>>75663599
Turks are white tho
>>
>>75663599
The sun charred them to a crisp
>>
>>75663691
yeah bro they got fucking raped XDD

fucking idiot never talk about history again
>>
>>75663599

>Bulgarians
>White
>>
>>75663599

Also, to answer OP's question: though I'm not sure of Bulgarians' roots, Hungarians only lived with Turkic tribes for a brief period of time, before that we were an Uralic people, the concept of cavalry walfare was probably alien to us for the most part.
>>
>>75664057

>walfare
*warfare
>>
>>75663875
If they historically came from same region, how else do you explain it if not by conquest, Turk?
>>
>>75663880
>Hungarians
>White
???????
>>
>>75663599
Different climate and mixing with local populations
>>
It depends there are white turks and slightly brown turks probably from either breeding with europeans or arabs
>>
>>75664499

So by the time we reached to the Carpathians we became bleached to the bone, like the negro in the recent Asian commercial? Don't think it works like that.

I'm not sure of the exact source of the study but I read somewhere on Wikipedia that the investigation of an old Hungarian burial site in Etelköz (modern day Ukraine, pretty much) revealed that only an irrelevant minority of the deceased had Asiatic features.
>>
>>75663599
>Bulgarians, Hungarians and Turks
>from the same place
The first two are Mongols, the latter is some camel-shit eating desert tribe.
>>
File: 1464066022164.png (2 MB, 1915x2071) Image search: [Google]
1464066022164.png
2 MB, 1915x2071
turkey is not a racially homogenic nation

also bulgars are slavs at this point
>>
>>75665231
No, I meant that Turks have been living in Anatolia for centuries and that probably had an effect on them

>>75665278
Don't you have a bombing to attend to, Ahmed?
>>
Hungarians invited European peasants to settle their new land because they couldn't into farming.

They were already a smallish group and that ensured they would be a small minority. They just forced their language on their new peasant serfs.

Turks were more Iranian than mongol/turkic by the time they actually settled in anatolia in the sultanite of rum and they were heavily out numbered by their anatolian subjects.

Modern Turks are nearly identical to classical/medieval anatolians,just a few are 'Turkish' some have no Turkish admixture at all.
>>
>>75665513
Need sauce on the ginger senpai
>>
>>75664153
Assimilation, you moron
>>
>>75665945

So all the "native" ficki ficki's in Germany are basically genetic Hellenes?

Really makes you think, huh.
>>
>>75665513
The blonde's name literally transfers to "forced to accept islam or death".

You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>75666419
No. Greek and anatolian populations are distinct in most cases.

Besides, when considering North African, Levant, Syrian, anatolian, or Persian people culture is obviously as important as genetics.

Christians from Lebanon & Syria for instance are indistinguishable from regular people when comparing behavior and intelligence. Being Muslim literally makes you an animal.
>>
>>75663599
Bulgarians and Hungarians are more Europeans than Arab. Turks are more Arab than European. Also, Islam.
>>
>>75666727
I will add that Arabs are subhuman, and Christians don't have Arab admixture, or very little. Muslim in those areas are more likely to have Arab heritage, and thus be subhuman.
>>
>>75666832
>Turks are more Arab than European
not genetically
>>
its simple for Hungary: today's Hungarians are the people who lived here before the "Hungarian tribes" came here, they forced the language on the people and they were too few to leave a serious genetic mark. Hungarians are a mix of people (mostly slavs, some germans) that lived in central europe.
>>
>>75663599
But turks aren't white because of islam
>>
>>75663599
Turks are cockroaches

Cockroaches aren't even human
>>
>>75666727
Ancient Anatolia was Greek bruh.
>>
>>75665231
>Wikipedia
Just so you know, anyone who is a bit more knowledgeable wouldn't suggest wikipedia for anything other than checking out the sources. It is good for high school essays, but not much else.
>>
File: 5d6.jpg (28 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
5d6.jpg
28 KB, 600x600
>>75663875

Implying Muslim conquest of Constantinople is not getting fucking raped. Okay.
>>
File: 1460961847407.jpg (31 KB, 333x293) Image search: [Google]
1460961847407.jpg
31 KB, 333x293
>>75666237

>Muslim conquest is assimilation
>>
>>75667108
yes genetically
sometimes i cant see the difference between turks/kurds/arabs/gypsies you are all sandniggers
>>
>>75663636
MEHMET MY SON
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.