[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Multiculturalism works in Canada
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8
File: multiculturalism.jpg (50 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
multiculturalism.jpg
50 KB, 620x465
I feel bad for Europeans and Americans who will never experience REAL multiculturalism.

Everyone here is part of one big family
>>
That's because we only get sandniggers who refuse to integrate, and don't wanna work, but just stays on welfare.

Canada gets hardworking asians.
>>
There's total shitholes full of drugs and crime in Canada that were never there before multiculturalism, why do you lie to yourselves?
>>
File: 1439593464342.jpg (18 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
1439593464342.jpg
18 KB, 392x500
>>75660525
>>
Thats because you get Asians and we get Akbars
>>
File: Ricky.jpg (14 KB, 400x268) Image search: [Google]
Ricky.jpg
14 KB, 400x268
1. A FUCKING LEAF

2. If it's working, why does your country not matter on the world stage and why is your currency dropping like a rock?

3. How do you define "works"?

4. Nice health care system, cucks. Call me when you finally get seen for that arm you broke 6 months ago.

5. A. FUCKING. LEAF.
>>
Yes it works in Canada because

you have a immigration program not based on emotions like europe

You can only move to Canada ( okay you could before weedman took over ) when you had
>skills in useful workplaces
>a finished degree
>you could talk fluent english

So the people who emmigrated to canada had , in most cases, a higher IQ than the people who were living there in the first place.
You got people who wanted to work in Canada, who could speak with Canadians and would fill spaces needed to get Canada going.

What did Germany get in the last 2 years?
1,2 million people who cant speak german , who have a lower education rate and come from cultures that shit on education
>>
No it doesn't. There is a silent solitude between even the French and English, never mind the Indians. Your retarded to think that you can have a Nation made up of nations. Fuck off foreigner.
>>
It's working for the people who aren't Canadian. It's great for African-Canadians, or Lebanese-Canadians. They will always prioritize their home country and culture, Canada is their secondary concern.

Wait until they become the majority of the population, then see if they're willing to learn English. Wait and see the census and tell me that Canadians are benefiting.
>>
>>75660969
>skills in useful workplaces

no

>a finished degree

implying

>you could talk fluent english

kek

Why do so many people seem to think we have decent immigration policy?
>>
>>75660889
Canadian dollar has been always weak against us. We have an export driven economy based mostly on raw resources and it actually benefits us a whole lot.
>le canadian healthcare is shit meme
Okay enjoy breaking an arm and have to pay 400,000 nigger.
>>
Im actually Pakistani desu
>>
>>75660525
>multiculturalism works
>no white men in the picture

it sure does :^)
>>
>>75661302
Because we do.

There is literally an English proficiency exam that you have to take in order to get PR or citizenship (if you are not a senior citizen).

The Canadian government checks for education status of immigrant hopefuls and they only want degree holders or skilled workers unless there are some circumstances.

We don't have mass rape like Europe and crime in Canada is extremely low. The only place with high crime is in Toronto and thats because of Nigs.

The only problem we have is that Vancouver housing prices are being flipped like crazy by rich China men. If we passed a law that says only Canadian citizens can buy property or at the very least PR, it'd be perfect.

>>75660889
>why does your country not matter...
Kill yourself. This isn't a COD game and we don't need to "matter" in order to enjoy a high standard of living and social welfare

>Nice health care system
Call me if you need help paying for that 100K doctor's appointment. I'll get you set up for a loan with Dr. Shekelstein's special interest rate of 50%
>>
>>75660606
Montreal was always shit.
>>75660595
That's true, but our government actually has a pretty strict policy on immigrants. They need to have something to contribute to our society if they want in (Thanks Harpsbro we miss you).
>>
nah
>>
>>75662236
>Thanks Harpsbro we miss you
Yeah immigration was at its highest under harper retard, now higher. Also the fucking rebel news even said Muslim immigration increased under harper
>>
>>75661302
You are sincerely retarded.
The Harper gov. took steps to prevent any unwanted people from getting in.
We have very strict immigrant policies in place.
>>
>>75660859
When will this meme die? Montreal has a higher percentage of mudslimes than both Berlin and Paris.
>>
>>75662396
makes sense
albertans love muslim cock
>>
>>75661302
Our policies are bad, just not suicidal like Europes.
>>
>>75661970
>There is literally an English proficiency exam

I've met people who have lived here for decades and can barely speak English, tons of people study for the exam then completely drop English afterward.

> checks for education status of immigrant hopefuls

Irrelevant when we don't check for equivalency or come down hard on diploma mills/corruption.

>We don't have mass rape like Europe

Low crime doesn't make replacing the native population okay.
>>
>>75662946
>I've met people who have lived here for decades and can barely speak English, tons of people study for the exam then completely drop English afterward.

>"Oh wow. An ancedote. I guess you are right afterall. #cruzmissile"

>Irrelevant when we don't check for equivalency or come down hard on diploma mills/corruption.

But we do. If you want to work here and you have a degree that isn't from a recognized institution you have to apply to a third party organization. For engineers, you need a professional engineering stamp. For doctors its much harder. Your licenses has to be from a government agency.

Also, even if we didn't check for equivalencies its still a lot more favorable than having millions from a third world death cult coming into the country illegally and raping everything in sight.

>Low crime doesn't make replacing the native population okay

81% of Canada is white. If white Canadians can't make babies it is not the fault of foreigners who come to Canada. Oh wait, I forgot the Jews.

On the point of demographics I am interested in see what the latest numbers are for Asians. Honestly if you are white, the biggest threat towards Canada "remaining white" is not Asians its the economy.
>>
I like the idea of Quebec bringing in Francophones from Africa to maintain their linguistic sovereignty or whatever
>>
>>75661406
Not understanding we trade insanely high income tax rates for the "chance" something bad will happen.

In the US you will simply have money and or insurance to help pay for your medical needs because you actually have your own money.
>>
>>75663595
dude just make more kids lmao
>>
>>75663595
>Honestly if you are white, the biggest threat towards Canada "remaining white" is not Asians its the economy.

Confirmed retard.
>>
>>75664028
>>75663871
you can start arguing anytime you want
>>
this many leafs, holy cuck
>>
>>75664383
>A fucking cross
>>
File: 1464110474245.png (247 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1464110474245.png
247 KB, 633x758
>>75660525
No it doesnt
I am about to fucking BURST
I WANT TO PURGE THEM
THEY FUCKING STINK
>>
>>75660525
We really fucking hate your country weedman
>>
>>75664442
>trying to meme out the symbol of christianity with have held europe together since the enlightenment and not purged europe in to chaos with the secularism is causing right now.
its gonna take some more practice for the leafs to become as good as the true shitposters, australia.
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
Allahu Akbar, Canada.
>>
>>75664442
Stop trying to be like Autistralia, you're embarassing us.
>>
>>75663595
>dude lies and fallacies lmao
>>
>>75663841
>doesn't realize insurance companies can deny you payment by using bureacratic loopholes
Okay go to America then faggot.
>>
>>75664213
You think you're worth the time?
>>
File: hfw_praising_allah.gif (711 KB, 600x411) Image search: [Google]
hfw_praising_allah.gif
711 KB, 600x411
>>75664751
Neat I can live out childhood fantasies of being a ninja irl now
>>
File: cfgd_neuron_fractal_1.jpg (67 KB, 697x650) Image search: [Google]
cfgd_neuron_fractal_1.jpg
67 KB, 697x650
>>75660525
USA
>Founded by some of the smartest and most ambitious europeans IQ AVG around 110
>Imported the lowest of the low africans who had so little ambition that holding out their hands willingly to be chained and sold into slavery seemed like a good idea. AVG IQ <75
>Now unwittingly importing the worst of mexico

Canada
>Founded by ambitious Europeans (see above)
>Now imports Ambitious asians AVG IQ >120

This is not a legitimate comparison.
>>
>>75662396
That's because we were going out and increasing our immigrant pool. Our country doesn't reproduce enough for our tax base.
So yes, immigration increased because it was needed for the economy.
It still is needed because people in Canada don't want o give up their own selfish pleasures to have kids.
I'm doing my part. I hope others do theirs.
>>
>>75663595
This guys actually gets it.
I'm so tired of Canadians blaming the gov. for everything and not holding any responsibility.
White people are not reproducing anymore. This is just he sad truth of it. We need more people. We have the second largest country in the world with so much uninhabited land with unused resources.
>>
Multiculturism is like a full English breakfast, when it's whites, pooinloos and East Asians it's great.
But then someone came along with dindus and mudshits and basically added a log of shit to the plate and then barfed on it.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.