[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
O' Canada Changes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: canada.png (2 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
canada.png
2 KB, 318x159
I would like to start a thread about the bullshit the liberals are trying to do in Canada.

For those who don't know, a liberal MP is currently trying to change the words of our national anthem, O' Canada due to it being sexist in his eyes. This is the second time he has tried to change the anthem, all over the fact that it says "Sons" in it.

I am merely posting this here to see where other people stand, and if I am the only one who actually realizes this is a horrible and disrespectful thing to do to our history and culture. I wear a Canadian flag on my shoulder for what Canada was, and what it still is, not what some liberal wants it to be.
>>
What does "sons" change into?
Children?
>>
>>75658067
We should replace sons with lgbtbbqlmfaoggnore, anything less is sexist and homophobic.
>>
>>75658181
>What does "sons" change into?
>Children?
Leafs
>>
>>75658217

Guess we are going to change every sentence on the internet that has the word "Son" or "Male" in it because its sexist
>>
They'll make it all about diversity... :(
>>
>>75658067
Holy shit he's really going all in
>>
>>75658067
Thank god they're bringing in mincome tho, I need to supplement my full-time work so I can flee to Australia
>>
>>75658464
Yes, I propose we replace every pronoun with faggot or faggots.
>>
>Weir's original lyrics from 1908 contained no religious references and used the phrase "thou dost in us command" before they were changed by Weir in 1914 to read "in all thy sons command".[1][9][10][11]

Maybe they just want to change it back to the original lyric.
>>
>>75658993
No, it doesn't mention women, minorities or non-binary genders. It's not inclusive enough
>>
>>75658067

wtf. I love communism now
>>
Don't act like you didn't deserve it, you fucking cucks.
>>
>>75658067
Canada is full of twats like this, looking to be offended at every tiny little thing. These people need to have a respect for history and understand there is no sexist intent in the lyrics.

Political correctness is out of fucking control. I hope future generations look back on these retards for what they are - fascists.
>>
File: Pride.jpg (41 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
Pride.jpg
41 KB, 660x371
>>75658067
O Canada!
Our illegally occupied land!
True faggot love in all thy xirs command.
With bleeding hearts we see thee rise,
The True North black and brown!
From Syria,
O Canada, we stand on open for thee.
God keep our land diverse and muslim!
O Canada, we give welfare to thee.
O Canada, we give welfare to thee.
>>
>>75658993
The original lyrics were also longer and included the line "stalwart sons and gentle maidens rise" which would probably still trigger leftist. They also want to remove God.

It's funny how the original French version of O Canada doesn't get any complaints, I guess Anglos are just bigger cucks.

O Canada!
Land of our forefathers,
Thy brow is wreathed with a glorious garland of flowers.
As is thy arm ready to wield the sword,
So also is it ready to carry the cross.
Thy history is an epic
Of the most brilliant exploits.
Thy valour steeped in faith
Will protect our homes and our rights.
Will protect our homes and our rights.

Sacred love of the throne and the altar,
Fill our hearts with your immortal breath!
Among the foreign races,
Our guide is the law:
Let us know how to be a people of brothers,
Under the yoke of faith.
And repeat, like our fathers,
The battle cry: "For Christ and King!"
The battle cry: "For Christ and King!"
>>
>>75658067
A FUCKING WHITE MALE
>>
>>75658067
Who gives a flying fuck about our anthem. Us Canadians need to get over ourselves... This is not a country. All these national accouterments, anthems, flags, etc., are entirely superficial, and only succeed in concealing Canada as the globalist experiment it really is. This "country" needs to die.
>>
>>75659769

edgy
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.